7 Best Hotels To Stay In Seljestad Troms – Top Hotel Reviews
Seljestad Troms is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Seljestad Troms. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seljestad Troms. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seljestad Troms. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Seljestad Troms right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Seljestad Troms with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Seljestad Troms:
F2 Hotel offers accommodations in Harstad.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Harstad/Narvik Airport, 22 miles from F2 Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Clarion Collection Hotel Arcticus
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking the scenic Vågsfjord, this waterfront hotel is located beside Harstad Culture House. It offers a free evening buffet, a sea-view sauna and stylish rooms with flat-screen TVs and DVD players.All elegant rooms at Clarion Collection Hotel Arcticus feature work desks, armchairs and modern bathrooms. Movies can be borrowed in the hotel’s DVD library. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available throughout the building.Free waffles are served each afternoon at Hotel Arcticus, while coffee, tea and fruit are available 24 hours a day. The organic breakfast buffet is served in the Gallionen restaurant, which overlooks the fjord and harbor.The Trondenes Historical Center and the medieval-style Trondenes Church are both located within a 10-minute drive from Arcticus Clarion Hotel.
- Triple the fun activity (i.e. include breakfast, tea and dinner)
- Incredibly cool that they offered both dinner and breakfast, as you’ve already heard eating out in Norway gets pricey quick, so dinner was a huge bonus! Great view from the restaurant! Everything else about hotel was so, so…
- Very good choice because the rate includes dinner and breakfast together.
- location, quite clean, friendly staff nice rooms excellent sauna and very nice beds
- The dining room was lovely and the staff was so helpful and accommodating… we have five children. There is a sauna overlooking the harbor. All glass – four stories up. We loved it!!! The location is great. Right on the waterfront. My husband and I enjoyed an evening glass of wine on the dock which spills directly out from the hotel. As far as location is concerned this is what sets the Articus apart from the other name brand hotels in Harstad.
Thon Hotel Harstad
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and fitness center, Thon Hotel Harstad is located in Harstad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Harstad/Narvik Airport, 22 miles from Thon Hotel Harstad.
- Good place to stay for one night. Awesome breakfast!
- The breakfast was amazing. Be sure to plan in some time for that. The chain restaurant within the building was cosy and the food was enjoyable. There are a lot of options in the area if you want something more special. It’s also not far from the dock and a lot of guest were walking to the Hurtigruten terminal after breakfast.
Right in the middle og the city
- Great service and very friendly and helpful staff. Room overlooking the fjord. The breakfast was amazing.
- very good breakfast beans not cooked enough but all the rest perfect .Vegetables and fruits fresh. lovely dining room.wonderful helpful young staff/ room with lovely view and fresh air. was a perfect stay
Brygga Gjestehus offers accommodations in Harstad. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Harstad/Narvik Airport is 22 miles away.
- It’s more like a budget hotel than a guesthouse as its name. The room is clean. The bed is comfy. The breakfast is good. Staff are very nice.
- Nice modern guesthouse in the city centre. Very helpful staff. Parking on site. Comfortable room, en-suite bathroom with excellent shower. A good buffet breakfast too. More than I would have expected at the price.
- Very cheap for Norwegian standards, yet you get a very good breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Very friendly people. Very clean and really comfy beds
- The staff is so friendly and the room is comfy! Love the breakfast too!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Scandic Harstad offers accommodations in Harstad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Harstad/Narvik Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Free upgrade to the amazing suite! Very good breakfast buffet, nice view of the harbour, very close to the boat docks.
We liked the balcony and the view.
The room was comfortable with a very good bed and very important for us, good reading light.
Most of all we found the breakfast WONDERFUL! It was all that one could wish for with a very wide choice.
We also like to mention the hotel manager who was extremely helpful in making sure that we got to see the Northern Light.
- This is the third Scandic hotel we stayed at. The room is the largest and there is a kettle in the room which is great.
Harstad is a city with only the Trondenes town as a sight-seeing views, but it is interesting to walk along the harbour.
The Scandic Hotel is the ancient Grand nordic hotel and is now under renewal (which you may see a lot of workers in the parking lot, and next to your room!).
It is located in the middle of Harstad and rooms are good. Breakfast was one of the most cared, for there was hot plates, cold plates and gluten-free section.
- Nice location, very good breakfast. Hygiene in the room could be better. Rooms to hot in general.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Tjeldsundbrua Hotel offers accommodations in Evenskjer, just 12 miles from Harstad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Harstad/Narvik Airport is 10 miles away.
- We were very pleased with our stay here , close to the airport , a wonderful start for our 10 day journey to and around Lofoten . The staff was very welcoming and helpful , our rooms were immaculate and so comfortable,especially after such long flights and layovers !! Would highly recommend this hotel !!
- I loved the place. It is very nice and quiet. It is 2 to 3 hours away from the Lofoten island, but since it is so closed to the airport, it is the perfect spot for a first stop to rest.
- The location of this hotel is very convenient for travellers to visit Lofoten Islands starting from Tromso by car. The hotel is easily found since it is just before the long bridge. The view from the hotel is also good. The food, dinner or lunch, is not expensive and is served quickly.
Breakfast was not good. Cold eggs and fish dishes were being served next to jams.
Fish and chips for dinner. They served one small piece of fish only.
Limited wine selection-yellow tail and boxed red wine were only choices
A very far drive to Narvik- 1.5 hours and the nearest town grocer did not have much to offer
It was a 2.5 star property with 4 star pricing.
The overall attitude of the staff was not great. Check in girl and manager who checked us out were nice but several of the others grunted when you asked for something.
- Convenient overnight stop on way to Lofoten. Restaurant on site had variety of food at reasonable prices. Room clean and comforyable
Dating back to the mid 1700s, this elegant waterfront hotel is on Hinnøya Island, by Tjeldsundet Strait. It offers fine dining, free Wi-Fi internet access and free private parking.Sandtorgholmen Hotel’s traditional yet modern guest rooms feature a sitting area and a private bathroom with shower. All are equipped with a TV and a minibar.The in-house restaurant serves Norwegian cuisine from a varied dining menu . The old wine cellar has been converted into a cozy bar with dart boards and a wide assortment of drinks.Recreational facilities include a mini golf course and a reserved outdoor hot tub. The hotel staff can help arrange activities such as hiking and fishing, and boats are available for rent on site.Hotel Sandtorgholmen is within a 30 minute drive of Harstad and Harstad/Narvik Airport Evenes.
Our stay here was a one night stopover driving between Senja and Loftoten. Nice bright room and comfy bed, with stunning view over the water!
The highlight was fresh fish for dinner! After 4 days on Senja where it seemed impossible to get fresh fish anywhere, we were hugely impressed by the gorgeous fresh cod served to us in the restaurant where we were the only guests that evening, apart from a group of workers.
It was late in the season, and hotel seemed empty, so probably nicer facilities during the peak season.
The breakfast was very lovely! Lots of choice – all put out for a very small group of guests… Much appreciated! Felt like a treat.
- The location is great and the historic atmosphere of the property
- Fantastic place for a vacation in Lofoten and Vesteralen. The room in the main white house offered plenty of comfort and unforgettable viwes on sea and mountains. The property is perfectly placed for round trips by car in the islands. We are gratefull for the unique kindness of the owners and for the good service of the personnel. We appreciated the special dinner recommendation for the “Symphony”, a delicious combination of fresh fish dishes.
Very old hotel with lot of heritage. Breakfast was good.
Nice location with beautiful views.
- Our stay at the Sandtorgholmen complex was very nice. As a large party was expected we were “upgraded” to the Bridal Suite. A converted 1790’s storehouse that held a shower room, seating area and separate double bedded room. Quaintly decorated with the cot bed being the feature. It was very cosy. The restaurant was delightful and the food superb. We especially enjoyed the cod. The owners and staff made us very welcome and it was a pleasure staying there.
- Our stay here was a one night stopover driving between Senja and Loftoten. Nice bright room and comfy bed, with stunning view over the water!
Top Hotels In Seljestad Troms Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Seljestad Troms to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Seljestad Troms but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Seljestad Troms. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!