7 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Rosa New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Rosa New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Rosa New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Rosa New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Rosa New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Rosa New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Rosa New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Santa Rosa New Mexico:
Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
Days Inn & Suites Santa Rosa offers accommodations in Santa Rosa.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Easy access to and from freeway.
Heater worked well.
- Location off the highway and to the Blue Hole is great, you can fuel very nearby and a Mexican restaurant next door that’s open until 9pm. Other fast food nearby and/or a couple of delivery places, I don’t recommend Diego’s Pizza depending on your preferences for pizza.
- Close to the attractions we came for, blue hole, wibitz, state Park.
- The bed was comfy too bad the sheets were dirty , the lady at the front desk was really nice
- The rooms were very clean as was the pool. Loved the pillows. I liked that there was a good restaurant literally within walking distance and both were family friendly.
- Easy access to and from freeway.
Motel 6 Santa Rosa Nm
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Motel 6 Santa Rosa is located in Santa Rosa in the region of New Mexico.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- You get what you pay for it was cheap and met our needs for one night. I would recommend new bedding its old fashion
- Very competent and friendly check in staff! The room needed a little work but I slept like a rock and it was very close to the highway so I could be on my way in a jiffy. I would DEFINITELY stay here again!
- I was able to book the room within 1/2 hour of checking in.
- Location was easily accessible from highway 40 and it was equipped with a functioning AC.
- Wood floors in some of the rooms. Close to freeway and food options.
Comfort Inn Santa Rosa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Santa Rosa offers accommodations in Santa Rosa.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- The convenience of having restaurants close by , swimming pool and hot tub are a plus
- Loved the pillows and thick comforter. Also appreciated that there were outlets on each side of the beds to charge our phones. Nice selection for breakfast and parking available for vehicles with trailers.
- Breakfast was available early and everything was good. The lady working the area was very nice so I gave her a tip.
- The people were nice free breakfast good price swimming was great bed comfortable
- spa and pool were excellent,staff at front desk was very friendly on all 3 shifts, breakfast lady was very helpful. great stay after driving 1000 miles for the day.
Super 8 Santa Rosa
One of our best sellers in Santa Rosa! Super 8 Santa Rosa offers accommodations in Santa Rosa.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.
- This place had clean and comfortable rooms. The staff were friendly. Would recommend.
- It was conveniently located just off of I40. The rate was very good and the room was clean.
- bed was comfortable – location was very easy to find – right next to the interstate
- The staff was friendly, the room was clean, and it was very quiet. Overall I would recommend it.
- Nice facility with breakfast. Felt safe and secure. Would stay again.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
On Historic Route 66, this hotel is 10 miles from Santa Rosa Lake State Park. It features an indoor pool and hot tub. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV with extended cable channels is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Rosa. For convenience, each pet-friendly room includes a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker.A daily continental breakfast is served to guests at the Santa Rosa La Quinta Inn & Suites. Guests can work out in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Downtown Santa Rosa is a 2-minute drive from this hotel. Billy the Kid Museum is 45 miles away. Sumner Lake State Park is a 47-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was good. The beds were fine. There was a fridge and microwave in the room.
- Very nice, quiet, clean and comfortable room. Excellent front desk staff. Plenty of parking in the lot in front of the property.
- It’s Location is right off the highway and convenient. Overall experi b e was good. I’d stay there again if I had too.
- The hot breakfast was wonderful. I also enjoyed the option for a smoothie. Very helpful and friendly staff!
- Beds were comfortable. Linen and towels clean. Convenience of a fridge, microwave, etc. Breakfast very good selection, also very tasty. Also items for purchase on site very convenient.
Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa
Just a 5-minute walk from the Route 66 Auto Museum, this Santa Rosa hotel an indoor pool and jacuzzi. Spacious rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.All classically furnished rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Santa Rosa include a large work desk and a seating area. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in every room.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room or play pool in the game room. The hotel features a business center with free Wi-Fi.The Santa Rosa Holiday in offers a daily breakfast with assorted hot and cold items and fresh coffee.The Santa Rosa Convention Center is a 5-minute drive from this hotel. Santa Rosa Lake offers boating, fishing and swimming and is 11.7 miles away.
The manager on duty was very helpful and friendly. I was afraid my daughter would have an asthma attack due to the paint fumes. When I requested a different room, he promptly gave me one that had been finished and aired out.
Breakfast was delicious, too. Many choices!
- Called and told them we were going to be late and they said that would be fine. Very friendly.
- Nice facility but town was lacking in amenities. Not many good restaurants
- Really not much. Person that Che led us in was mice
- Nothing except the price reduction for a very unclean room
- The manager on duty was very helpful and friendly. I was afraid my daughter would have an asthma attack due to the paint fumes. When I requested a different room, he promptly gave me one that had been finished and aired out.
Hampton Inn Santa Rosa
Located off Interstate 40 and 2.4 miles from downtown Santa Rosa, this hotel features a heated indoor pool and jacuzzi. The classic guest rooms include a flat-screen TV.The Santa Rosa Hampton Inn offers rooms with a hardwood work desk and a coffee maker. Guests can watch cable TV or browse the internet with the free Wi-Fi.The game room of this Santa Rosa hotel has a billiard table and the on-site gym boasts full-length mirrors and a mounted flat-screen TV. A continental breakfast is served in the mornings.Santa Rosa Lake State Park is a 30-minute drive from Hampton Inn Santa Rosa. The Santa Rosa Golf Course is less than 2 miles away.
- The breakfast is so good and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. We asked for suggestions for dinner restaurants, was very happy with suggestions.
Nice and quiet!
Great restaurant next door and gas station across the street….
Second time we have stayed in six weeks.
- It was clean and comfortable.everyone was friendly and courteous. Good location easy to find.
- I liked the customer service great people,also good breakfast…
Top Hotels In Santa Rosa New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Rosa New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Rosa New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Rosa New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!