7 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Saint-georges-sur-erve Pays De La Loire:
Au Relais Du Gué De Selle
Au Relais Du Gué De Selle is located on a restored farm in Mézangers, in the heart of the Pays-de-la-Loire region. It offers a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel is set in a 200-acre park, between lake and forest. It has comfortable guestrooms with air-conditioning, and a sauna and fitness center.The restaurant at Au Relais Du Gué De Selle serves traditional cuisine and local wines. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room by the fireplace, or on the patio with a view of the lake.Charging stations for electric cars are available at the property.
- A very clean and comfortable hotel in a quiet location off the main travel throughways (autoroutes). Near to lots to see and do in the Mayenne, a very pretty area. Great restaurant with a good breakfast and options for dinner. We had dinner one night which was very nice, well presented, and great value considering the high quality. The hotel location is near wonderful small towns and right near a recreation site with water and beach options but just distant enough to not be impacted by the recreation site. There is lovely walking options right outside the door. Very clean modern bathroom with spotless shower and good water pressure plus clean and very comfy bed. An historical building with a very modern renovated interior done just like the French do so well. Very helpful staff. Excellent stay.
- The hotel is excellently located with a beautiful lake behind it that provides a lovely walk around it’s perimeter – about 3.7 Km. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the food in the restaurant is above average.
- The restaurant is excellent. Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is lovely on the lake.
- lovely situation, great room, for which we paid extra, good evening meal if a little expensive for the standard. The breakfast let the whole thing down, only cooled food offered was boiled egg and the egg machine did not work, first egg did not cook, second was hard boiled after machine had been taken to pieces, far easier to cook an egg in the kitchen. I would return but try and negotiation a dinner b&b rate as we paid more than we expected.
- Food is excellent and location superb- on the lake and great for outdoors
Logis Le Bretagne
Located in Sille le Guillaume, Logis Le Bretagne offers a warm and friendly welcome in a family-run hotel set in a former coaching inn, a stone’s throw from the the Normandie-Maine Regional Park.Logis Le Bretagne features 15 comfortable rooms offering all the facilities you may expect for a relaxing stay.For your convenience, Logis Le Bretagne offers a restaurant serving delicious cuisine prepared with fresh produce.Whether you stay in the region for business or pleasure, enjoy the many attractions and activities offered by the surroundings, such as hiking in the forest of Sille. The hotel is 18 miles from Le Mans and 9 miles from the medieval town of Sainte Suzanne.
- The breakfast was perfect, however, the staff were not very helpful apart from cleaning staff.
- Breakfast was good. Bed linen was exceptionally clean and bed comfortable. Staff cheery.
- The convenience of the location, although this meant our room was facing a noisy high street
Very friendly staff and some great meals on offer. Good breakfast with option for boiled eggs.
Location was very central and close to the station
- have stayed here previously and whilst the hotel could do with a refurb,the main reason was convenient stop half way back to the ferry and the superb restaurant. See what I didn`t like in following section !!
Hotel Restaurant La Croix Verte
Located in the village of Néau, this hotel offers traditional French meals in the restaurant and a flat-screen TV is provided in the guest rooms. The 12th-century chapel, Noter-Dame-de-l’Epine, is 3.1 mi away.Free Wi-Fi access is available in the spacious rooms, which have a traditional décor with wooden furnishings. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower and toiletries are included.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room at Hotel Restaurant La Croix Verte. You can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar.The medieval village of Sainte-Suzanne is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. You can visit the archaeological site of Jublains, 7.5 mi away, and free public parking is possible nearby.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was clean and had obviously been updated. The food was good.
There is only a little parking immediately outside the Hotel which was full when we arrived. We had to park down another road and got rather wet carrying our bags back to the Hotel.
- Chambre spacieuse et agréable, le petit déjeuner etait parfait.
- restauration impeccable, le personnel a l’écoute excellent dialogue
L’hôtel est calme , très bon rapport qualité/prix. Le restaurant offre des repas à 17 euros excellents.
Le petit déjeuner que des produits de qualité et très frais, un jus d’orange maison ce qui est maintenant rare dans les hôtels.
- Le personnel est très sympathique et attentionné. Le couchage est très bien. Le parking bien que situé à l’extérieur est pratique. Le restaurant propose des menus accessibles et très bons.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was clean and had obviously been updated. The food was good.
Auberge le petit pont
Located in Tennie, Auberge le petit pont features a garden, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi. Each room at the 3-star hotel has river views, and guests can enjoy access to a playground. There’s a restaurant.Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area and a TV. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at Auberge le petit pont.The accommodation has a terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Auberge le petit pont.
- Nice clean spacious room, excellent dinner and breakfast
- The hotel is in a bueatiful quiet village with rooms leading onto a lovely garden area were dinner was served.The staff are excellent and even provided a paddling pool and deck chair for our 15 month old granddaughter when the weather became hot.I would definitely here again if I was in the area.
- Excellent room with new comfortable bed. Brand new shower room. Very helpful proprietor. Excellent food.
- Very welcoming. Excellent food and comfy room and beds. Owns were charming and could not do enough for us.
- L’hôtelier nous a réclamé le paiement total de la chambre lorsque nous en sommes partis, alors que j’ai effectué le paiement sur Paypal un mois et demi avant. Qui a profité de l’argent pendant ce mois et demi ???!!
Auberge Saint Roch
Auberge Saint Roch is offering accommodations in Averton. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the inn rooms contain a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Auberge Saint Roch.
- Clean, comfortable, great food and great selection of drinks. We always feel welcome here.
- Great food. Good choice of drinks. Clean and comfortable. Lovely peaceful location. Friendly staff
Everything was amazing – Francesco and his family are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble .
The food is out of this world from Pizza , Pasta and steak – will be back very soon
le calme, literie excellente , très bon restaurant
petit déjeuner super
- Le rapport qualité prix, le service et l’accueil et le raffinement des plats.
The picturesque hotel is a restored 18th century farm set in spectacular surroundings in the heart of the Mayenne region. It features rooms with exposed beams and bricks, and a park with lake and mini golf.You can enjoy the all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast in the restaurant room near the chimney while admiring the view of the park or on the terrace. The cozy bar offers 16 different kinds of beer and 11 different kinds of whiskey as well as numerous cocktails and ice cream.The staff can arrange seminars or business events according to your needs in convivial and green settings.
- Absolutely delicious, plenty of good quality food available, well laid out in beautiful surroundings.
- Great helpful staff – good food and excellent beer
- excellent breakfast selection. @Good food in the hotel on Wednesday nights only, otherwise the on site restaurant with a limited menu.
- Family room was just right for our family of 5. Clean, comfy and convenient. Breakfast included local food. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Great stop off on a trip south, friendly clean and convenient!
Nestled in the heart of the Loire Valley, the 19th-century Hôtel Ricordeau is is ideally located a 20 minutes’ drive from Sablé-sur-Sarthe and Le Mans. It features a gastronomic restaurant, a bistro-style restaurant and a large garden with an outdoor swimming pool.Combining rural and contemporary style, the rooms are spacious and personalized. They are all equipped with private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available.Outside, the Hôtel Ricordeau has a three-hectare park with a terrace and a river crossing the garden. The A11 motorway is 16 mi away.
- It is one of our favourite hotels and we always enjoy staying there, particularly the comfortable beds with wonderful crisp sheets, good food in the bistro with excellent service from the staff.
- As previous stays have shown the service is excellent, the bed super comfortable and the bathroom spotless. We found we were on a midweek deal which was very good value for money, I hope we can do this again.
Staff very helpful.
Lovely rooms In a charming building
Pool, gardens and animals great for entertaining kids!
- A really comfortable bed – we slept like logs! The meal in the restaurant was out of this world – surpassing Michelin starred restaurants that we have visited previously.
The owners and staff were excellent. The evening meal was superb. The room was comfortable with lovely view of the garden and swimming pool, and the linen on the bed was the finest quality without any smell of detergent! We would have liked to have stayed more than the one night but the Tunnel was booked.
We had a wonderful meal in the restaurant but there is also a bistro which we didn’t have time to try but fellow guests enjoyed their meal there.
We have no hesitation recommending this super hotel.
Top Hotels In Saint-georges-sur-erve Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Georges-sur-Erve Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!