7 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Saint-avit Poitou-charentes:
L’Art Dit Vin
L’Art Dit Vin is located in Saint-Aigulin and features a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The rooms have a closet.At L’Art Dit Vin you’ll find a restaurant serving French and Local cuisine.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and fishing.Saint-Émilion is 26 miles from L’Art Dit Vin, while Libourne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Greeted by the proprietor in front of a hotel that looked rundown and disheveled. Very, very simple room, but clean and freshly painted. Modernized bath, no hairdryer. Bed mattress extremely soft and uncomfortable. The dinner, however was outstanding. It was made just for us as resto was closed. Dining room, glass enclosed porch, terrace and garden/lawn are all lovely. The owner is a rising star chef and obviously the hotel is just an afterthought. It’s worth the stop for the meal and wine—a real treasure in the rough.
- Made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble , would highly recommend.
- Extremely accommodating and helpful in navigating getting a taxi
- The location is great, relay nice village and perfect location! The couple who runs the hotel is just great! They are very helpful and try to do everything to make a perfect stay at the Hotel. Especially the wines in the restaurant are really good! The rooms are quiet and very clean and big enough for a couple. The price versus quality is very good for 60 euros a night (exclusive diner and breakfast).
- Lovely friendly staff, beautiful place and very helpful although they didn’t have a room with a bath the owner did find me a room with a lovely shower
Hotel Du Champ De Foire
Hotel Du Champ De Foire is offering accommodations in Saint-Aulaye. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a water park. Guests can use barbecue facilities.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. All rooms at Hotel Du Champ De Foire are equipped with a seating area.The in-house restaurant serves Local cuisine.The accommodation has a playground. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Libourne is 30 miles from Hotel Du Champ De Foire. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- This is a traditional French hotel where the proprietor and staff spare no effort to make your stay there, and in the surrounding area, as pleasant as possible. There may be no swimming pool but there’s character and warmth in spades. The food is a credit to the region. It’s in a central location in the village but admirably quiet.
- Very friendly family style place. A place to meet local people and transcend the divide.The owners are genuine people and welcome you into their world. The rooms are cleaned and squared away everyday. The bed had a proper mattress very comfortable and the shower was excellent. Real home cooking in the kitchen served 6 days a week in the large 60’s style dining room.
- Excellent food. Good atmosphere. Good value for money.
- Both the ladies that l spoke with were very helpful even though my french was hopeless, their patience was admirable. The drinks both alcoholic and tea/ coffee very fair price.
- Only hotel in St Aulay which was the location of a group reunion. Parking opposite and easy walk into town.
L’Hôtel du Périgord
Offering a seasonal outdoor heated swimming pool L’Hôtel du Périgord is located 9.9 mi from Riberac in the picturesque village of Aubeterre-sur-Dronne. This hotel also offers a spa and free Wi-Fi access.L’Hôtel du Périgord’s rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. They come with a bathroom with either a bath tub or a shower.There is a restaurant, which prepares gastronomic cuisine. A continental breakfast, including homemade jam, bread and pastries is served.At an extra cost and upon prior reservation, guests can use the hotel’s wellness center. There are a tennis court 150 feet away and a golf course 3.9 mi away. Chalais Train Station is a 20-minute drive from this property where free parking is possible.
- Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Very good restaurant in the hotel. Location is fantastic. 5 minutes to town square and monolithe church. Pool, gym, steam room.
- The most welcoming staff, great restaurant, reasonable prices all round. Five minutes walk from the town center. Couldn’t have been better.
- Outside areas, especially the pool and gardens are very nice, a perfect place to sit and take in the sunshine and fresh air. The restaurant area and bar looked lovely however we did not use these as there was far too much in town to attract us instead.
- Very friendly proprietors and we were made to feel very welcome. The restaurant served excellent food and was very well priced.
- This hotel is more a 4 star restaurant with rooms than a hotel with with a restaurant.The food was of an exceptional standard and quality and the service was excellent. My wife is a vegetarian and then went to end of trouble to prepare an extraordinary meal for her ,probably the best we have had in France.
Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere
This Logis is located in the Charente village of Saint-Romain. It has an outdoor swimming pool and a sunbathing terrace. Each guest room has free Wi-Fi access.The Braisiere’s restaurant serves traditional dishes, a number of French specialties and always uses local produce. The bar is open in the evenings.All of the hotel La Braisiere’s guest rooms have a private bathroom and a TV with satellite channels.Free private parking is available and guests can access the N10 motorway in 30 minutes by car. Bordeaux is an hour and a half’s drive away.
Had a three night stay at Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere while completing some business locally and really enjoyed our stay.
Fantastic food each night with some excellent choices on the menu for a small hotel. The three of us tried most of the menu and cleared our plates. Would recommend Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere for a stay or just a meal if you are in the area.
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Excellent food. Shall return!!
- Agreeable patron. Normally closed on fridays but open especially for me.
- Very comfortable bed and the shower was fine. No AC but a fan that did the job. Excellent breakfast and we had very enjoyable evening meals there.
- It was a very handy stop on way to wedding..great to be able to have a meal in the restaurant on arrival & drinks..a good place to relax..enjoyed our stay.
- Had a three night stay at Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere while completing some business locally and really enjoyed our stay.
Hotel La Vieille Maison
Set in a renovated farmhouse, this hotel is located in the countryside in St. Paul Lizonne. With a flowered garden, it offers an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Guests can relax on the terrace with a drink from the bar.All the rooms at Hotel La Vieille Maison have a parquet floor and exposed wooden beams. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a shower.At Hotel La Vieille Maison, a continental breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or on the terrace. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional, French cuisine and regional dishes.Free Wi-Fi is available in common areas. Free private parking is also possible on site and Ribérac is 8.1 mi from the hotel.
- the evening meal in the restaurant was excellent. the bedroom was spacious
- Nothing fancy, just a good clean hotel thats great value
Lovely property in a great location and the food is fantastic.
Really worth a stay if you’re planning to visit the area.
- La Vielle Maison is a lovely, old hotel with pretty surroundings in a quiet village in the Northern Dordogne. The room was comfortable with a lot of character, such as exposed beams. The hotel had a lovely, outdoor restaurant with very good food in the evenings, popular with English living in the area as well as hotel guests.The pool was very relaxing and secluded. The hosts were very friendly and helpful with suggestions of places to visit in the local area.
- The accommodation. The excellent cuisine. The really very friendly and helpful owners. The location
Hôtel Les Pins
Between Angouleme and Bordeaux, Hôtel Les Pins features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout.The allergy-free rooms at Hôtel Les Pins all have private bathrooms with a shower and free toiletries. They also have a private entrance, cable TV and a dressing room.There is a room with facilities for guests with reduced mobility. The on-site restaurant serves brasserie-style dishes.Free private parking is available on site and Jonzac Train Station is 16 mi away. Other hotel facilities include a snack bar open from 19:30 to 21:00, a fax and copy machine.
- Good location on the way to the ferry at Le Havre. Pet friendly and there was a vet in the small town to get tapeworm table.
- Great location for travelling through very dog friendly lovely evening meal
- The continental breakfast was well worth having spacious room with firm but comfortable bed staff very pleasant and helpful
- Clean, modern room. Comfortable bed. Easy to find & very close to road.
- The access to the was brilliant and the receptionist was very helpful and polite. The rooms were ample big enough for a family of four.
Auberge des Lacs Bleus
Auberge des Lacs Bleus in Clérac has 2-star accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a bar. This 2-star hotel offers room service and luggage storage space. The on-site restaurant serves French cuisine.At the hotel, rooms include a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a hair dryer, rooms at Auberge des Lacs Bleus also have free WiFi, while some have a garden view. At the accommodation, the rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Auberge des Lacs Bleus.Saint-Émilion is 26 miles from the hotel, while Libourne is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Nice quiet Hotel in a small neat and tidy village.
- This hotel is best for all, very nice rooms, food is good and the price is great, this is my 2nd visit must try the coffee, they speak a little english but all very nice. will be back soon.
Great value restaurant.
Quiet town; easy parking.
Really great condition of rooms, the recent renovations are what you would expect of a 4 or 5 star hotel.
Also excellent for peace and quiet, the most uninterrupted nights sleep in years.
- excellent value evening meal, 13Euros for 3 courses, small menu but what we had was good.
Top Hotels In Saint-avit Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!