7 Best Hotels To Stay In Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Rouffiac-des-corbières Languedoc-roussillon:
Hostellerie du Vieux Moulin
Guests can eat on the terrace at the Restaurant du Moulin, which is open from Tuesday to Sunday and offers à la carte menus. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property.The Hostellerie du Vieux Moulin is near the Quéribus Castle and the picturesque village of Cucugnan. It is also only a 1-hour drive from the Spanish border.
- Well worth buying breakfast. If you speak French, staff will provide you with info on the area. If you dont speak French you have a problem…as all over. Had dinner at the neighbor restaurant, totally awesome.
- Very well equipped for a longer stay, especially if you factor in the roof terrace.
- The hostess was friendly, she leaved a facility to access our room even after reception was closed. Thanks a lot!
- Amazing setting. Quaint, cosy and clean hotel. Loved the bathroom which had a bath
- Although the check-in officially closes at 7pm you can check in later if you telephone.
Logis Auberge Du Vigneron
Each guest room at the Logis Auberge du Vigneron is individually decorated and equipped with a television and telephone.A continental breakfast is served every morning. The inn restaurant serves regional French cuisine.With free public parking on site, the Auberge du Vigneron is ideally located for visiting the castles in Cathares.
- Quite a large and comfortable room with a great view.
- Very modern room. Great bed, lovely shower in Room 1. Had dinner on site but did not stay for breakfast. Nice having coffee kettle in room.
- After a nearly 3 Hour drive from Spain a nice big shower with good weather flowers welcome. The air-conditioning work very well in the very hot weather. The room have three small windows with great views of the vineyards and it was very nicely decorated. Plenty of room for even a third person on the pullout couch which was located in the same room.
Lovely big comfortable room excellent restaurant.
Parking of car very convenient.
Monsieur very helpful.
- Comfortable bed, nice room, good location in a very cute village.The restaurant was fantastic.
Auberge la Table du Curé
Each air-conditioned guest room and cottage includes satellite TV, a wardrobe and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. They all offer panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.Traditional cuisine and regional specialities are proposed in Auberge la Table du Curé’s restaurant, and drinks are served in the bar. Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room.Free public parking is available on site and Duilhac-sous-Peyreperteuse is 3.4 miles away. The hotel is 2.8 miles from the Château of Quéribus and a 45-minute drive from Perpignan-Rivesaltes Airport.
- Hotel rooms were clean, functional and quiet and attached to a bar/restaurant which served wonderful dinners and breakfasts. Parking was freely available close to the auberge. Staff were very friendly and the location was wonderful for visits to the castles.
The little village is a gem. The scenery is beautiful. Food at the hotel is really good. We enjoyed our meals and the friendliness of the staff.
This is a small rural hotel.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful, the room was big and had everything one would need. The place has also a restaurant, where we had dinner, and the food was extremely good at a very reasonable price.
- Agreeable owner. Very pleasant room, tasty dinner.
- Good place for a night on the Sentier Cathare. Having incorrectly advised us that breakfast was available early, the owner went to a lot of trouble to prepare us a breakfast supply box to take to our room. We appreciated his effort and willingness to solve the problem.
Featuring views of the garden or the river, the soundproofed guest rooms include a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. All are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a work desk.Start the day with the filling buffet breakfast before exploring the area. Discover the famous Côtes du Roussillon vineyards or the ancient Cathar castles which dominate the region.Le Chatelet boasts a restaurant where you can enjoy regional cuisine. This is served in the dining room with a view over the landscaped gardens and the River Boulzane.Free and private parking is available on site.
- Very helpful staff with good English. Great location in lovely central square. Secure locked storage for our bikes (in camera monitored underground car park). The room was clean, quiet and comfortable – maybe slightly dated, but we actually found that quite charming. Great restaurant immediately opposite the hotel.
- Good breakfast. The bed was comfortable.Good hotel. Recommended for those who drive a motorcycle. Carport for motorcycles. Nearby to the Midi Pyrenees, and the Pyrenees. Nice location, with mountains and beautiful scenery outside the door.
Great location to visit two of the main Cathar Castles. Both about half an hour away, plus the wonderful Galamus Gorge with its narrow sinuous road over the river is also nearby. Hotel sits in a lovely valley too. A 90 minute drive to the airport at Carcassonne, and under an hour to the coast of the Med.
Good restaurant on site, with another about a 10 minute drive in the village.
- Easy to find and private on site parking. Outstanding views. Helpful cheerful staff. Excellent evening meal. Quality simple breakfast. Adequate comfortable room. A pool that looked good but alas no sun when we stayed.
- Nous avons aimé le cadre,la situation au calme et pourtant proche de nombreux sites à visiter, la piscine, l’accueil ,la propreté,la petite terrasse jouxtant la chambre, séjour très agréable !
Hôtel Domaine de Riberach
The rooms have been uniquely decorated in a contemporary, Mediterranean style. Each en suite room is equipped with a minibar, flat-screen TV and a safe. They offer stunning views of the hillside and vineyards.Riberach Hotel’s restaurant has a Michelin star and is set in the heart of the former wine cave. It serves seasonal Mediterranean cuisine. Hotel Riberach also features a swimming pool, private garden, and a large shaded terrace where guests can relax.Guests have access to a number of activities in the area including wine tastings, hiking and visiting nearby vineyards, museums and pottery kilns. The hotel is ideally located at the foot of the medieval Bélesta Castle.
- Building was cool, even though we didn’t have one of the cool rooms.
Room and bathroom were very nice.
Free bottle of wine in the room
Use of spa
- Great welcome, comfortable room. Found a staff member happy to show us the wines.
- Great food served here, prefer this over Georges Blanc.
- We stayed for only one night after eating at the restaurant and easily could have stayed for more. Charming rooms, beautiful views from the little private balcony, extremely nice and competent staff.
Hôtel Hostellerie de Rennes-les-Bains
The rooms feature a river view, a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, heating and a bathroom with bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available at the hotel’s on-site restaurant. Rennes-les-Bains also offers several restaurants.Just outside the village can be found a thermal swimming pool, spa and Jacuzzi – facilities which you can book directly at the hotel.
- From the moment we stepped into this lovely hotel, the wonderful proprietress took exceptionally good care of our every need. Friendly people, outstanding food from the hotel kitchen, and a terrific location. Can’t wait to return for a longer stay!
- The accommodations were simple but adequate, but the location was spectacular. We had a balcony overlooking the river and town, and it was a simple walk to the Thermal Pool It was lovely. Food spectacular.
- Friendly helpful staff. Excellent location. Good food.
- Lovely ambiance. Comfortable beds and good bathrooms. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Selling local wine on bottles. Art exposition in the lobby.
Hostellerie Du Grand Duc
The Hostellerie du Grand Duc has a gourmet restaurant, which uses local products and offers a selection of regional wines.A buffet breakfast is also served, which can be taken in the breakfast room, the guest rooms or on the terrace near the pond.All the individually-themed rooms include a TV and a safe.Guests can enjoy many activities nearby, including white-water sports, horseback riding and hiking.
- Nice reception.The owners daughter put her car out, to park my collection sportscar in her garage! Good food in resto, great family with classical cars loving and repairing uncle Dominic in the neibourhood.
- Old world charm decidedly off the beaten track. Brilliant base for hill walking and visiting Cathar castles. Excellent food and good wine list with attentive staff
- Everyone who knows the Grand Duc goes there particularly for the excellent in house restaurant. This was my third visit, the Grand Duc is family run with pride the service and food are excellent. The Grand Duc is out of the way but well worth going out of your way to try. Book one of their comfortable rooms and stay the night after dinner or lunch.
- Very good place for peace, good cooking and a delightful garden.
- A very quiet place located in a beautiful valley. The rooms were large and very comfortable. The hotel restaurant was outstanding! Good variety in the menu and the quality of the food and service was excellent.
Top Hotels In Rouffiac-des-corbières Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rouffiac-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!