7 Best Hotels To Stay In Romescamps Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Romescamps Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Romescamps Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romescamps Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romescamps Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Romescamps Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Romescamps Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Romescamps Picardy:
Decorated individually, all rooms feature a TV, telephone and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom is complete with a bath or shower.Guests can enjoy breakfast and a meal in the on-site restaurant and they can also relax in the hotel’s garden. Crèvecœur-le-Grand is 8.1 miles away and Beauvais Airport is ideally located a 30-minute drive from the property.
- Excellent accommodation for a disabled person, bathroom very large and fitted with handles/wall bars etc. Staff very friendly and restaurant excellent.
- Good sized bathroom. Restaurant on site good quality but quite expensive. Shed style chalet room but well equipped.
- Very friendly staff who made us very welcome, food in the restaurant was of a very good standard and home cooked
- Rooms in a separate ground floor block made for easy access. Very friendly landlady. Bar and evening meal available
- Great to have restaurant on site! Place is motel-style with all rooms next to each other on ground floor in a separate building. Rooms are basic but clean.
Hotel & Restaurant Le Cardinal
The hotel offers guests 5 meeting rooms with capacities ranging from 5 to 120 people. Available 7 days a week, they make a great location for a conference or even a wedding reception.The Cardinal’s restaurant is also open 7 days a week and proposes French cuisine.Le Cardinal is 1.9 miles from the A29 motorway, 28 miles from Beauvais and Crotoy and 37.3 miles from Dieppe.
Very helpful. WE had a very early start on one day and the manager said no problem and opened breakfast early.
also had free parking
- Very good dinner in the hotel restaurant. We chose the hotel for it’s location and price range. It didn’t disappoint in any area. Very satisfied.
- Located in the center of old small city in Pikardy region, free parking, quite place, good food for dinner in the restaurant of hotel, heating in the room, friendly personal, stable wifi connection.
- Good location, lovely looking building, Sunday market just outside, rooms spacious enough, friendly staff.
- The group needed a comfortable, clean and friendly accommodation for 8 men on a budget who annually come to France to vist the Battlefields and pay their respects. This establishment ticked all their boxes which for 8 men to all agree is a good sign.
- Very helpful. WE had a very early start on one day and the manager said no problem and opened breakfast early.
Featuring flat-screen TVs with international channels, a work desk and wardrobe, rooms at Sofhotel are simply decorated. They each have an en suite bathroom with a bathtub or shower and are serviced by a lift.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed each morning at the hotel. For lunch and dinner, Sofhotel’s restaurant serves traditional French food in a dining room with a fireplace.Relaxation facilities available at this hotel include a tennis court and a children’s playground. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day and free private parking is offered on site.The hotel is located 1.6 miles from Saint-Germer-de-Fly and its Benedictine Abbey. Rouen is a 45-minute drive away.
- The restaurant food was excellent breakfast was plentiful and good quality
Well located; good restaurant; good parking; attractive small town.
Also “Only” a 40 minute walk to the railway station from which the train is convenient for a good day visit to Rouen but only on Saturdays. (Well this is France and SNCF).
And very convenient for the ‘Avenue Verte’ cycleway to Dieppe.
Free parking,fantastic host, chef on top form- go for the menu gourmand.
The best meal I’ve had in France for years and I’ve eaten in several 5*
Cannot recommend highly enough- food fit for the gods.
Thank you Daniel we will definitely retournez!
- Nice little hotel lovely staff , clean rooms , the only criticism I would have was the floor boards were very creaky .
Safe garage parking for motorbikes and cycles and plenty of private parking for cars.
400 m walk to the center of the town.
Logis Hôtel Restaurant La Paix
Each room has lift access and includes a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. A continental breakfast is served daily with an extra cost.Hôtel Restaurant La Paix provides a free, private garage for bicycles and free, private parking for cars onsite. Serqueux Train Station is 1.2 miles away.
- Very good restaurant, serving tregional food (as I would hope at a Logis. Good service, helpful friendly staff, excellent parking, good value. We have stayed here before on our way to Le mans and it is an excellent stopping point.
- Great value. Clean and comfortable rooms. Nice staff. Bike-friendly. Good french breakfast.
- The room was fine but quite small and there was a stain on the carpet from the shower which leaked. Parking was good and spacious.
- The Proprietor had a garage for our Bicycles, the room was good, The Breakfast was excellent. On Check in the owner told us hours breakfast was served, I asked if we could have it earlier as we had a long day ahead and he obliged by setting a quite fantastic Buffet 30 minutes earlier.
- Stayed here to break up a journey from Brittany back up to Calais. Just a few miles off the motorway from Rouen to Calais. A large, secure (and free) car park was to the rear of the hotel which also had an excellent restaurant where we enjoyed an evening meal and a few beers from local breweries, Brasserie La Chappelle and Brasseurs De Gayants.
Hotel Le Continental
Each room at Hotel Le Continental will provide you with a TV and satellite channels. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 28 miles away. The property offers free parking.
Secure bicycle store
- Bed comfy. Bathroom clean with quality soap. Room cleaned.
Large beds in a good sized room.
Lovely to have a bath.
Made use of the free hot drink machine on arrival.
Excellent cycle storage.
- Very good room, a bit warm for comfort, had to have windows open so heard the traffic,
- Breakfast we thought was very good with plenty of choice. The beds were comfortable.
Le Forges Hotel
La Table de Forges restaurant offers European buffet-style dishes.All rooms have Free Wi-Fi internet access and free private parking is provided.Not only suitable for business travelers, the Forges Hotel is also great for families, and offers organized activities for children and teenagers.
- Excellent rooms and food at Dinner and breakfast was very fresh and good quality!
- Food good; the beds comfy and staff did everything they could to accommodate my wife’s disability. French cosmopolitan hotel with style. If you like golf, swimming etc. and betting your hard earned money then this is the hotel for you.
This Hotel was truly a great find in the pleasant French countryside 2 hours from Calais Eurotunnel.
The reception and check in were very helpful and most spoke English if needed.
The room was a good size and very nicely fitted out.
The grounds are very well kept and the nearby village is a delight.
The Casino is directly opposite the hotel and serves great food.
We will definitely return again.
p.s. The reception is on the ground floor but all rooms are below ask for the bottom floor for a terrace as well.
- Whilst the accommodation was good, as we have previously found, the bed was too hard for us and the pillow(s) too soft.
- After staying in a number of city hotels before coming to Forges we were delighted to find a large room in a peaceful setting with lots of amenities and at a reasonable price. The grounds are magnificent and the hotel was most welcoming.
Logis Moulin Des Forges
Les Moulin des Forges has a restaurant that serves refined, regional cuisine. On Sunday evening, snacks made with quality produce are available.Wi-Fi internet access is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
- Restaurant and food are fantastic, the view of the water wheel is brilliant. Clean and friendly hotel.
- Staff were friendly and room was adequate….nice bathroom
- A wonderful dinner and an interesting old building.
- attentive and professional staff with respect to coeliakie (gluten intolerance).
- The hospitality of the owners. They went out of their way to accomodate us!
Top Hotels In Romescamps Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Romescamps Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Romescamps Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Romescamps Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!