7 Best Hotels To Stay In Roanoke Rapids North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Roanoke Rapids North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roanoke Rapids North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roanoke Rapids North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roanoke Rapids North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roanoke Rapids North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roanoke Rapids North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Roanoke Rapids North Carolina:
Best Western Roanoke Rapids Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Roanoke Rapids! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Roanoke Rapids Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Roanoke Rapids, just 20 miles from Emporia.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was right off the highway and had free breakfast
- Great breakfast choices. Bed/pillows comfortable
- It looked clean at first and the bed was comfortable.
- Logan’s Roadhouse-one of the best steaks I’ve had in a long time. Cooked to perfection, including the baked potatoe
- Staff was very friendly, place was very clean, breakfast was very good and area was spotless.
Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids
This North Carolina hotel, which features an outdoor pool and on-site fitness center, is 1 miles from Chockoyotte Country Club. Guests will also enjoy free property-wide Wi-Fi.A microwave, small refrigerator, and 32-inch flat-screen TV are featured in all guest rooms at this Roanoke Rapids Hampton Inn. A desk and sitting area are provided as well.A daily hot breakfast buffet is provided to all guests throughout their stay. A business center, meeting facilities, and snack bar are available for added convenience. Free parking is available by Hampton Inn Roanoke Rapids.Roanoke Rapids Lake is 5 miles from Roanoke Rapids Hampton Inn. The hotel is 9 miles from Halifax Northampton Regional Airport and 20 miles from Medoc Mountain State Park.
- Super clean and well maintained. Very nice staff upon check in. Good continental breakfast in lobby with tv and fireplace. Super accommodating staff. Everyone was nice and everything was great.
- Very clean, staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great. Close proximity to gas stations and restaurants.
- Bed was awesome. Room was spacious and clean. Plenty of room.
- Booking was simple; reservation was just as booked; breakfast was decent. Smooth stay, just what you want when traveling.
- Was told was a non pet hotel upon arrival but they accommodated us anyway. I was very thankful as my 90 year old mother was tired from our day of driving.
Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids
This hotel is right off Interstate 95 and just under 7 miles from downtown Roanoke Rapids. It has an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a 24-hour convenience store.Rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids are furnished with a work desk, microwave, and refrigerator. They also include a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.This pet-friendly Roanoke Rapids hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool with a hot tub. A 24-hour business center with complementary printing is available.The on-site restaurant, the Great American Grill, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can also stop into the Pavilion, the on-site lounge, for a drink. The Pavilion Pantry Market is open 24 hours and offers a selection of snacks and microwaveable food.Medoc Mountain State Park is 22 miles from the Roanoke Rapids Hilton Garden Inn. The Roanoke Canal Museum and Trail is 20 minutes away.
Arrived at 5:00 pm staff was very friendly. The waitresses were very nice & polite. Menu for dinner was decent. Salmon not bad, a little dry.
It was a stop to n the way to Florida.
- Great Mexican restaurant in the shopping plaza next to the hotel
- Room was a great size. Receptionist was very helpful as were the restaurant staff. Very friendly.
- The bed was very comfortable! The complimentary coffee, tea, and cookies were nice.
- I like the fact that my family was able to stay and enjoy the swimming faculty’s
- Arrived at 5:00 pm staff was very friendly. The waitresses were very nice & polite. Menu for dinner was decent. Salmon not bad, a little dry.
Baymont Inn & Suites – Roanoke Rapids
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Baymont Inn & Suites – Roanoke Rapids is located in Roanoke Rapids in the region of North Carolina.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Closeness to restaurants & I95, free newspaper
- The sausage biscuits at breakfast were nice though.
- Need to update business website..advertising pool get there pool been closed since june… and staff was unProfessional …
- No hot breakfast except oatmeal and waffles and you could make a pork sausage biscuit. Coffee was always cold and not tasty.
- I’ve stayed at other Baymont hotels and i’m always satisffied with the facility and the price.
Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids
Quality Inn Roanoke Rapids offers accommodations in Roanoke Rapids. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
- Location ,Front desk services and breakfast attendant services .
- Everything! I didn’t get to try the breakfast but everything was fine.
- Staff was very kind and courteous. Breakfast included being able to make hot waffles. Comfortable bed and excellent location.
- Did not get breakfast with room. Breakfast ended at 9 am. When you check in late that is too early to end
- The staff (front desk and breakfast were the only contact we had) were very pleasant and professional.
Red Roof Inn Roanoke Rapids
Located right off Interstate 95, this hotel 5 minutesâ drive from the Central Roanoke Rapids. Features include an outdoor swimming pool and a launderette. The Lakeland Theatre at Littleton is 20 minutesâ drive away.Cable TV and a telephone are provided in the simply decorated rooms at the Red Roof Inn Roanoke Rapids. Rooms are also equipped with air conditioning and an en suite bathroom.A 24-hour reception is available to the guests of the Red Roof Inn Roanoke Rapids. Coffee is offered in the mornings.The Halifax Historical Area is 15 minutesâ drive from the hotel. Lake Gaston Resort is 20 miles away.
- The room and bathroom were clean, and the beds & linens seemed new. The price was good.
- Location off 95 was great and the beds were comfy. The place seemed clean enough.
- Hotel was clean and staff was attentive to our needs.
- Sign on door saying credit card machine out of order, cash only. Free internet had up to a $5 fee associated with it, there was no free internet.
- Was our half way point in driving. Couldn’t beat price and we slept like babies!
Days Inn Weldon-Roanoke Rapids
Days Inn Weldon-Roanoke Rapids offers accommodations in Weldon. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roanoke Rapids is 2.7 miles from Days Inn Weldon-Roanoke Rapids, and Emporia is 18 miles away.
- It was nice. It was comfortable. Staff was nice.
- Clean, friendly, probably one of the nicest motels we’ve stayed in. Easy stop along 95.
Front desk staff is super nice!! Rooms are
always clean and comfy. We stay here several times a year.
- This was a clean and well kept motel. It was close to o5 so easy to find. Upon checking in tbe staff memberwas courteous and helpful to get us checked in. We needed a handicap room and it served all our needs.
- Close to everything plenty of restaurants to choose from
Top Hotels In Roanoke Rapids North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roanoke Rapids North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roanoke Rapids North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roanoke Rapids North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!