Rincón is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rincón. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rincón. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rincón. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rincón right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rincón with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Rincón.
7 Best Hotels In Rincón:
Blue Sea Cottage Dive Center
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Rincón, 26 miles from Coveñas, Blue Sea Cottage Dive Center features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the inn. Barú is 26 miles from Blue Sea Cottage Dive Center, and Tolú is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 47 miles from Blue Sea Cottage Dive Center.
- The owner and his family were very caring and helpful in all regards. They made us feel like family and organized everything from food, tours to transport back to the city. As our Spanish is sadly far from advanced, it was very practical that the owner spoke perfect English.
- Staff were incredibly helpful, and the location was absolutely stunning. There are kayaks and other equipment available free of charge. Can’t fault it in any way
- Nos encantó el lugar y su privacidad. La playa es muy bonita y no tan llena de turistas como estábamos esperando. El personal muy amable. Definitivamente volveremos!
Die Familie ist sehr nett. Der Betreiber spricht sehr gut englisch und hat und auch ein Taxi von San Onofre zum Hostel organisiert, da man sonst 30 min Mototaxi hätte fahren müssen. Das Frühstück war lecker. Die Lage ist top, direkt am Meer. Man kann kostenlos Kajaks ausleihen.
Wir hatten sehr entspannte Tage und würden wieder hierher kommen.
- Calme, l’emplacement, le personnel super gentil, le petit déjeuner excellent, copieux et varié, la wifi marche super bien, possibilité de déjeuner et dîner sur place, confort de la literie, propreté des lieux, salle de bain privative, prêt de kayaks
Múcura Club Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Múcura Club Hotel is located in El Islote, 29 miles from Coveñas and 28 miles from Barú. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tolú is 27 miles from Múcura Club Hotel, and Isla del Rosario is 27 miles from the property. Rafael Núñez International Airport is 52 miles away.
- the Mucura island is a nice pretty remote area. unfortunally this hotel is very old and require some upgrades.
– hardly any other guests on the island
– nice beach
– nice food eventhough there could be a little more variety (my boyfriend who does not eat fish always god chicken except for one meal)
– plankton tour
– nice staff
– cocktail happy hour
- I like the staff & food everyday something different
- A great Caribbean island hotel in a fantastic location. Lovely white sand beach. The inclusion of all food makes it extremely good value for money. Trips to snorkel on a coral reef and swim with luminescing phyto plankton were very good value for money. All the staff were extremely helpful. Arriving by boat is a thrill. All in all an amazing experience.
– Location was wonderful. The hotel is located in paradise, on island Múcura, 2 hours away from Cartagena.
– The property provides activities: snorkeling, plankton stuff, kayaking and others.
– There is a wonderful public beach on the other side of the island, it could be easily reached from hotel.
– You have an option to choose and change the menu provided if you have any restriction.
– Staff was very welcomed, specially chef.
Hotel Costa Linda
Located in Tolú, 15 miles from Coveñas, Hotel Costa Linda features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sincelejo is 24 miles from Hotel Costa Linda, and San Antero is 20 miles away.
- Faidy and Ken made us become part of the family during the 5 days of our stay. They were the best hosts one could wish for. When we arrived we thought we would end up in the middle of nowhere. But we found a place with great people, pool, own beach and good food. If you are looking for party and restaurants, Tolu is not the right place to go. If you want to enjoy a relaxing time, this is the place in Tolu you should chose.
- I arrived early and left late…I couldn’t wait to get there and did not want to leave. Erritson, the manager, speaks excellent English and provided exceptional customer service. The hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway…ocean view, hammock on your balcony, restaurant onsite, beautiful beach with easy access and refreshing pool. I will definitely return!
- The location and the hotel is absolutely awesome. Playa Frances is a beautifull beach, super quiet and clean, but it is just this hotel, no other restaurants or so, there is nothing else. So perfect for beach adepts, rest seekers or for some lazy days after a Colombia roundtrip. Tolu village is 10 km away, but the owner is always prepared to bring you to Tolu centre with his pick up van for just a small fee.
- It is an excellent person and great host gave us all the possible comforts in the place and showed us the city
- Wonderful location on the beach, good clean swimming pool, very friendly staff and the hotel owner Ken transporting us to and from Tolu
Hotel Punta Faro
Featuring a restaurant and direct access to a private beach, Hotel Punta Faro offers rooms with free WiFi and air conditioning in Cartagena de Indias. Snorkelling, canoeing and windsurfing activities can be practiced.Decorated in light-blue hues and with sea-themed decor, rooms at Hotel Punta Faro are fitted with minibars and cable TV. All of them have private bathrooms.Full board service is provided. International dishes can be ordered at the property’s restaurant. There is a grocery and a snack bar serving drinks and simple dishes.Guests can unwind on the beach or practice several water sports. A beach volley court is featured.Hotel Punta Faro is a 2-hour boat trip from Cartagena. The property offers a boat ride that departs daily from the island at 9:00 and from Cartagena at 11:00. The cost for a round trip is 190.000 COP for adults and 150.000 COP for children.
- The room (46) was spacious with a beautiful porch which had a hammock and comfy chairs, along with a view of the sea. I loved the food. Lots of salad options, especially at lunch. Plenty of options for lounging around the beach. There was OK snorkelling off the beach. Extremely quiet and relaxing.
I have been coming to Punta Faro for over 10 years but was pleasantly surprised this last visit to see significant improvements over already great food quality, improved facilities and new rooms.
We stayed in one of their new rooms (Room 33) and it was an amazing experience. It is a very large room with a magnificent ocean view and a large deck to enjoy that incredible view.
Normally on all inclusive resorts the food is buffet style an just so-so. Not the case at Punta Faro. The food is really something you look forward to every day.
The new facilities include a new, expanded bar sitting right in front of a new turtle pond wher you can watch great sunsets every day.
Their service at every level continues to be top notch.
Something I always love is the peace and quiet in the entire resort. All you hear is the wind, the waves and the birds.
- Martin the owner was great, crystal clear water , plenty of beach chairs, good prices for activities, recommend tour of Santa Cruz you can swim with shark and turtle
- All the facilities are great. Eco aspect throughout the island, staff are recruited locally. The beach is amazing along with the chairs, hammocks.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The boat ride to and from the island is a bonus. I have no complaints at all.
Hotel Sinai San Onofre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sinai San Onofre offers accommodations in San Onofre, just 26 miles from Coveñas. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barú is 30 miles from Hotel Sinai San Onofre, and Tolú is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Sinai San Onofre.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Arrecife S.O.
Located in San Onofre, 26 miles from Coveñas, Hotel Arrecife S.O. Features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barú is 30 miles from Hotel Arrecife S.O., and Tolú is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Puntanorte offers accommodations in Isla Mucura. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Coveñas is 30 miles from Hotel Puntanorte, and Barú is 26 miles away. Rafael Núñez International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Rincón Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rincón to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rincón but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rincón. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!