7 Best Hotels To Stay In Quesmy Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quesmy Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quesmy Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quesmy Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quesmy Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quesmy Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quesmy Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Quesmy Picardy:
Manoir Saint Eloi
Manoir Saint Eloi offers elegantly furnished rooms and suites with free WiFi internet access.Guests can also enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. The Saint Eloi’s chef serves traditional French cuisine made using only the freshest local ingredients.Nature-lovers will appreciate the countryside surrounding the Manoir Saint Eloi. Go for a hike in the Compiègne or Ourscamp forests. Noyon is also full of historical sites. Admire the beauty of the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Chapelle de l’Evêque.
- A superb dinner and the assistance provided when I had a problem with my car
- Excellent food. Comfortable room. Nice people. Would definitely return if in the area
- The rooms in the mansion are bigger and nicer then the side building, and cost a bit more. The restaurant is excellent and not expensive.
- It was OK, one part of the building looked a lot nicer than the other though.
- Excellent restaurant, spacious room, clean, friendly, quiet
Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre
Guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, a telephone and satellite TV with 20 channels. Free Wi-Fi is available to guests.Staff at the Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre are available to advise guest on local amenities and attractions.Noyon has a rich heritage and is known as the birthplace of Jean Calvin. The Calvin Museum is situated just a few minutes from Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre.
Breakfast available was adequate or functional but didn’t encourage lingering over the event.
The rooms were clean and regularly serviced. Better for a short stay rather than 3 nights or more.
- The reception was friendly and professional. The location (right opposite the old cathedral) was excellent. If I were near Noyon again, I would definitely reserve a room at Le Cedre.
- Great location: in middle of medium size town Noyon, in very nice typical French street with great view on cathedral. Hotel is reasonably comfortable. Breakfast is good. Excellent parking at hotel and for free. Room is reasonable: clean, not too small and quiet at night despite being in center of town. Personnel was OK.
We have stayed at this hotel before and obviously enjoyed it so we re booked.
Unfortunately the service was not so good and the evening we arrived all the local restaurants were closed so no evening meal and no bar. Will not keep this hotel on our tour list. ( We travel to France 3-4 times per year)
- Location was very easy to find. Staff very helpful as we were going to a festival in a tiny village and would never have found it without the manager printing us a nap and helping us. Comfortable and quiet room.
- Breakfast available was adequate or functional but didn’t encourage lingering over the event.
ibis budget Noyon
All the rooms at ibis Budget Noyon are decorated in simple, modern design. They are equipped with ensuite facilities, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access. Free parking is available on site.The ibis Budget is close to the town centre, where guests can visit the cathedral. It is a 1-hour drive away from Amiens.
- Everything I expected from an Ibis Budget. Spot on. Good location.
- Comfy and good location, restaurants walking distance
- Very comfortable bed. Helpful staff. Very clean. Good WiFi coverage. Good parking facilities. Discount for meal in the Buffalo restaurant next door.
- Good value for money. ‘Functional’ room. Adequate breakfast
- Friendly staff, close to restaurants and ample secure parking.
Auberge De Villequier
The guest rooms at the Auberge De Villequier are equipped with satellite TV and each has a bathroom. Some rooms open onto the grounds.Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine at the Villequier’s restaurant, followed by an evening drink in the private bar. Meals and drinks can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace in nice weather.The Auberge De Villequier has a 24-hour front desk, as well as an express check-in/check-out facility. Free private parking is also available.The Auberge is a 30-minute drive from the historic ruins of Coucy-le-Château, and the Chateau de Blerancourt is a 25-minute drive away. The Viry-Noureuil SNCF Train Station is 4 miles from the guesthouse.
- Friendly owners. Room was clean and comfortable. Good breakfast.
- We enjoyed our evening meal, the basic menu gave good local fare, very tasty while my husband had a more expensive menu so as to have Pate de Foie Gras. I had his dessert which was amazing. Breakfast had a good range of items including yogurt and fruit juice and the usual croissants etc. The location was very quiet and we had a good night’s sleep.
- Very friendly, helpful staff, good food. Off road parking. Good breakfast. Nice small garden.
- breakfast was very basic, yogurt and coissant but ok
The owners were very helpful and accommodating
food was great
Hostellerie Le Griffon
A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Compiègne is 16 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- A beautifully located, charming hotel with wonderful food – and fantastic food.
Lovely people. AMAZING setting, great location…
Most importantly, fabulous restaurant. Delicious food!
- Very welcoming reception. Clean and comfortable. First rate meal, in dining room overlooking the château de Blérancourt. Quality/price exceptional.
Beautiful setting overlooking the Château of Blérancourt (Museum of Franco-American cooperation) with direct access to the Chateau gardens.
Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Evening meal and breakfast were excellent and good value for money. Bedroom was large and provided all that we needed.
Extremely pet friendly – even asking at what time our dog would like to ‘go out’ in the morning! Secure overnight parking.
Highly recommended and we would definitely stay again.
- Lovely, peaceful hotel, set in beautiful grounds, 5 mins from pretty town centre. We were very delayed at the coast and arrived at 9.45 pm, expecting kitchen to be closed but hoping for a sandwich or maybe a salad. Instead we were given a very warm welcome and sat down to an excellent 3-course dinner.
Hôtel 2 Vallées
It has 51 comfortable, air-conditioned guest rooms fitted with free Wi-Fi Internet access and an LCD TV with Canal+ channels. Some of them have been specifically designed to welcome disabled guests.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel.Hôtel 2 Vallées also features free private parking and a meeting room.
- Easy,access pleasant staff,very good value and clean
- The room was clean and the bed was confortable for a good night sleep. You can choose the room temperature, that’s good. Shower and toilet was clean as well.
- Hot drinks available in the reception for free! Great location just off the motorway, rooms nice and clean and great value for money.
- Very helpful staff. Pleasant surrounds for a functional motel. Good value.
- the bed was nice end comfortable and shower was powfull
ibis budget Roye
The guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with satellite TV and come with private bathrooms with showers. A buffet breakfast is served every morning, in the hotel’s dining room.Hotel ibis Budget Roye provides guests with free private parking. It is easily accessible from the A1 Motorway, and guests can visit Amiens, which is 26.1 miles away. The Haute Picardie TGV Train Station is just 15.5 miles from the hotel.
- Travelling with dog first restaurant recommended by hotel would not let us sit outside with dog ( the waitress said it was to cold )and the dog was not allowed in restaurant the second restaurant was across a dual carriageway and turned out to be an American dinner
- basic place to stay but great value for short stays
- Short distance from the highway but far enough that you can’t hear it. Quiet, clean and reasonably cheap place to sleep overnight when travelling. Late check-in with the machine worked well (but I had to ask it separately, the code was not sent to me automatically).
- Perfect location to stop over if you are traveling on the A1. The buffet breakfast was ok.
- The breakfast was excellent, good quality foods, some really nice things. I’ve rated the coffee as excellent but I don’t drink coffee, I’m sure if I had it would have been excellent. Calm, quiet hotel in a commercial estate which had everything I wanted in terms of restaurants and shops. A nice modern room, easily acceptable in terms of what was provided, no hairdryer, no kettle but the wi-fi was good, the heating was more than adequate and there were free sweets on reception. Easy parking and even wild rabbits to look at after dark.
Top Hotels In Quesmy Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quesmy Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quesmy Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quesmy Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!