7 Best Hotels To Stay In Powell River British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Powell River British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Powell River British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Powell River British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Powell River British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Powell River British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Powell River British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Powell River British Columbia:
Powell River Town Centre Hotel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Powell River Town Centre Hotel is located in Powell River, just 24 miles from Courtenay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 19 miles from Powell River Town Centre Hotel.
- The staff were great! Very friendly and accommodating. No frills hotel, but comfortable and pet friendly 👍
- Steve at the front desk! Fantastic with my 2 year old!
- Compared to the rest of the hotels in Powell River, this hotel is way over priced.
Friendly, helpfull reception.
Very comfortable bed, quiet AC. All basic amenities very acceptable, from the small refrigerator to the hair dryer, coffee machine, ironing board, etc.
I came here to rest from visiting with my daughter at her very happy but noisy house in Powell River. I needed some quiet time to finish some writing. The room I occupied with large bay window on the pretty courtyard, was ideal.
The housekeeper was unobtrusive, attentive to detail and very quiet even in the hallways.
- Breakfast is simple but clean. The order menu is worth the value.
The Old Courthouse Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Old Courthouse Inn offers accommodations in Powell River. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Comox Airport is 19 miles away.
- Unfortunately the restaurant was closed as the chef was on vacation.
- A lovely heritage hotel with friendly and knowledgeable staff.
The owners spare no expense.
Their attention to detail is impeccable. There are no cookie cutter rooms. Each room is unique and decorated with care and genius coordinating. Bedding linens and drapes are incredible and best quality. Even gave us a care package for Christmas morning. Quiet, professional and personal attention. We stayed here before and will stay again and again. hosts the comforts of home away from home. Couldn’t be better.
- They made you feel like one of the family , and flannel sheets for he chilly nights .
- Comfy beds and flannel sheets! Historical locale and the facility filled with bits and bobs of antiques. The Innkeeper friendly and very informative .
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Marine Inn offers accommodations in Powell River.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 18 miles from Marine Inn.
- I liked the bed the microwave and fridge in the room bonus was a love seat in the king room and a small table and chairs .very comfortable room .this room had a gigantic tv and I thought that was great !
- Nice big flat screen TV. Very handy small fridge and microwave. Overall room was very clean (except tiles on bathtub). Check in was efficient. Owners very friendly. Beds were made up daily and towels cleaned when left in bathtub. Great view of ocean and town from our front corner room (#102). Nice and quiet even though the room overlooks main street (yes a few trucks rumble by over the day but that is ok). Lots of hot water (need to run for a few minutes to get it through the pipes from the distant heater). Free wifi works well.
- I was only there one night and it was centrally located
- Very dirty carpets on stairs. Bed was not comfortable, hollow in the middle. One had to constantly pull oneself to the edge. Breakfast expensive
The property is located near the lower town with some shops and restaurants nearby. For the walkers, there is a trail one block below the Inn, which winds 1.6Km around the bay. Very easy and scenic.
The room had a fridge and microwave, which made it easy to eat in if that is a choice. Bit of a view over the water. Staff were very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. There were no elevators so guests need to carry their luggage if on the 2nd floor.
Beyond Bliss Suites & Spa
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Powell River, 23 miles from Courtenay, Beyond Bliss Suites & Spa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 18 miles from Beyond Bliss Suites & Spa.
- The suite is beautiful, clean, comfortable and spacious. It felt like home away from home. Fully stocked with all you could possibly need. Our view overlooked the beautiful harbour and the suite is near many great restaurants and shops. I would definitely stay here again and will recommend to any visiting.
- The cleanliness was awesome and the bath tub was heavenly. The sunset is a photography dream.
- Room was bright. Great view. Very comfortable. Will definitely stay here again
- Brand new apartment, beautifully furnished, clean, luxurious apartment. Very nice! Also very very close to the ferry terminal.
- Backstairs were rather awful, to load and unload suitcases was difficult if there was no available spot out front…
Rodmay Hotel is located in Powell River, just 24 miles from Courtenay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is provided.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hotel. Comox Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- In the centre of Historic Powell RIVER and close to the Patricia Theatre for the Film Festival.
- Check in staff very friendly. The location of the hotel for me was perfect.
- Nice that the hotel is pet friendly. We like sitting in the lobby relaxing. Such a quaint old building . Handy to have the liquor store at the property.
- Cozy, clean, nice warm room, easy parking. We have stayed many times and Would stay again. We liked sitting in the lobby, relaxing . Very old but clean.
I liked the history and the central location in Townsite. It is right next to a World War monument and the Brewery. I loved the history of the building.
At night you can hear seals (or sea lions) barking which was cool. I could walk a short distance to see them sitting out on the water. There were first world war Hulks visible from my window.
The Getaway Waterfront Cottage
The Getaway Waterfront Cottage offers accommodations in Brew Bay.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 22 miles from Getaway Waterfront.
- Absolutely stunning views from sunrise to sunset. Stayed Mar. 9-11, 2018. The cottage is beautiful, cozy, very clean and very private. The owner, Janis was lovely and very nice, met her once because she’s sick and she left us alone the whole time which we preferred. She made sure we were comfortable and made herself available even if she’s not feeling well. Overall its wonderful.
- The upper cottage has a stunning view on the sea and has all the comfort you wish for a holiday. It is a perfect place for a longer stay.
- All new, very clean and well equipped. Quiet location with great view of the ocean and Milky Way.
- What a serene and beautiful spot! Eagles, boats and sunsets — an endless parade of life — were all viewed from our patio. There are delightful local restaurants nearby and a small BBQ on the patio allowed us to cook some meals at the Getaway. Picked fresh blackberries for breakfast! Recommend the blackberry cinnamon buns at Nancy’s Bakery in Lund. Must read: Top picks of everything in Powell River.
- The view is spectacular! The deck was utilized the whole time we were there – no bugs. The room is accommodating and adequate, a kitchenette would make it perfect. Our hosts provided coffee/tea and cream. The BBQ ran out of propane the first round – fortunately our meal was cooked. We did get another bottle the next day no problem. Blackberries for the picking surrounding the property! Awesome location – quiet and peaceful! Would stay again. Didn’t turn the tv on once!
The Historic Lund Hotel
The Historic Lund Hotel offers accommodations in Lund. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, gift shop, and shops at the property.Mount Washington is 30 miles from The Historic Lund Hotel, and Campbell River is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The room (superior king) and the view. Pics taken from the balcony are attached.
- A little expensive and limited tv channels otherwise very good
- Pleasant entry way. Hotel kept up well – clean and comfortable.
- location, the old traditional building, General store, pub and cafe close by. Room and bath. Friendly staff
- Comfortable beds. Nicely decorated room. Good view of harbour.
Top Hotels In Powell River British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Powell River British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Powell River British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Powell River British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!