7 Best Hotels To Stay In Posadas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Posadas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Posadas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Posadas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Posadas Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Posadas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Posadas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Posadas Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel María offers accommodations in Posadas, just 19 miles from Cordoba. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Écija is 18 miles from Hotel María, and Constantina is 29 miles away. Seville Airport is 51 miles from the property.
The staff were amazing
All very nice and very very helpful
- Cuarto de baño muy grande y limpio. Terraza en la habitación, pequeña pero bonita.
- Petit déjeuner sommaire, sa décoration intérieure en marbre
La chambre est grande.
La climatisation chaud /froid.
Très bon rapport qualité prix
- Nos gustó el trato amabilisimo de todos y la comida un diez.
- The staff were amazing
Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara offers accommodations in Palma del Río. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. Cordoba is 31 miles from Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara, and Posadas is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 39 miles from Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara.
- The property was a very good place to stay to make you feel you were in ‘authentic’ Andalucía and it was well placed to explore other towns and villages in the area. There is a nice old courtyard garden area to sit in.
- I arrived late but the chef still cooked me a meal. Thank you very much. Interesting building. Good sized room which was clean and comfortable. Quiet and peaceful
- Very quiet place in an old monastery building : good experience !
- Amazing building and setting. The reception staff were lovely.
- We loved the quality and style of the building making the most of the features of the old convent. Ours was a huge bedroom with a super bathroom and walkin wardrobe. We relaxed in the lovely gardens and ate diner in the adjoining restaurant area. The owners were welcoming and friendly and very helpful in storing our bicycles in a secure area.
This new hotel, opened in 2007, is located in the heart of Andalusia, 20 minutes from Córdoba and an hour from Seville.The Carmen is set in the town of La Carlota, just off highway A4. It contrasts a typical Andalusian exterior with a 21st-century interior filled with polished marble and modern art. Each room has its own particular style, making this a unique setting for your stay in southern Spain. On-site facilities include a restaurant where you can enjoy traditional Spanish favorites.
- Good and cheap solution to visit Cordoba if you have a car. Garage parking is not for free but since nobody informed us about that in advance, we got it for free. Anyway, there is much place outside to park
- The reception desk staff were helpful and informative, especially about travel to and parking in Cordoba. The hotel’s location made it easy to get on / off the highway; it is essentially a road-stop hotel.
- very friendly staff, breakfast in the restaurant nextdoor good! Location is close to highway and less than 30 min to Cordoba
- Cama muy confortable, tranquilidad asegurada, muy cerca de la autovía. Buena opción para descansar si vas en ruta
- Las habitaciones y la tranquilidad , si tienes la suerte de que no vaya un autobus de teens americanas
Monasterio de San Francisco
One of our top picks in Palma del Río.Located between Seville and Cordoba, this romantic hotel is set in a 15th-century monastery and maintains original features, such as vaulted ceilings. It has an outdoor pool on the grounds.Rooms at Monasterio de San Francisco enjoy views of the pool, grounds or stunning internal courtyard. They are individually decorated and include a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.San Francisco’s restaurant is open for all meals and serves traditional cuisine. There is also a bar and lounge area.Monasterio de San Francisco is situated in the center of Palma del Rio in the Guadalquivir Valley. Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is approximately 37 miles away.
- Ourstanding. A very special place. The room and bathroo. was absolutely beautiful The restaurant 6 course meal in the monastery setting, a dining experience of a lifetime. Food, wine and beers and 5 star service €53 euro for 2 people.
- Unique stay in former monastery. Architecture was amazing. Resident cat was very friendly and charming. Able to eat oranges from the trees near the pool. Comfortable room.
- What a beautiful place to stay. It was a privilege to stay in such a historic property converted to a comfortable hotel so carefully.
- The building is beautiful and interesting. Our room was large with antique furniture and a lovely bathroom with pretty tiling.
- Every thing was excellent. Beautiful building, spacious, dog friendly room and superb food. The head waiter was a particular star but all the staff were very friendly and helpful.
La Posada Del Infante
Set in a 19th century house, the Posada Del Infante offers charming rooms with a balcony, plasma TV and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the guesthouse.Guests can enjoy meals in the restaurant at La Posada Del Infante. There is also a snack bar and sun terrace.Posada Del Infante has a tour desk with information on the surrounding area. Activities such as fishing and hiking can be arranged.Located in La Puebla de los Infantes, the guesthouse is just 30 miles from the beautiful cities of Córdoba and Sevilla.
- Very nice themed room, nice breakfast, good location in a historic village.
Very friendly owners who even offered to give us a lift to the start of our walk.
Building has much character and many nice touches. Breakfast was exceptional. Very good value.
- Lovely place to stay, lovely food, lovely people, wonderful area. Real, authentic and sincere. Hope to be back in the future and would stay here. We loved it.
- Location very good, Nice people, beautiful hotel, breakfast in their bar next door where you can eat very good
- The beds were super comfy, the room was full of interesting antiques, certainly the hotel is full of history, I would have liked to have stayed longer to find out more, but we were only there for one night. Breakfast served in the bar across the road was plentiful, and the owner catered for our likes and dislikes. Would recommend!
El Pilar is located in La Carlota, just 16 miles from Cordoba. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Posadas is 13 miles from El Pilar, and Écija is 14 miles away.
- Classical features and original reclaimed wood furniture.
- Situado a unos 20 minutos en coche de Cordoba, amplio aparcamiento en las instalaciones del hotel para dejar el coche, personal amable. Para ir al pueblo de la Carlota necesitas el coche, esta a unos 2 kms.
- Hotel lindo, pero alejado de cordoba, no son 15 minutos como dice sino 30. Por lo demás bien
- Le style de l’établissement “andalou”
- La relación calidad precio. Es muy acogedor para familias
Set in the beautiful Andalusian countryside, near Cordoba and Sevilla, this lovely, classical-style hotel is a great place to enjoy a tranquil, rural getaway.Hotel Castillo boasts extensive surrounding gardens, with orange trees, where you can enjoy a stroll in the sunshine or in the cool of the evening.Each of the rooms in this hotel come with an private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access, so you can check your email at any time.Dine in style in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy Andalusian-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of fine, local wine.
- Room was cleaned properly and they have treated in a friendly manner
- Habitación muy cómoda, cama enorme igual que el baño.
- Las instalaciones muy amplias, limpias y gran atención del personal del hotel
- Excepcional la atención de la persona que trabaja en el turno de noche.
- La ubicación del hotel es perfecta ya que esta en el centro del pueblo, los trabajadores muy atentos.
Top Hotels In Posadas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Posadas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Posadas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Posadas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!