7 Best Hotels To Stay In Porta Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Porta Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Porta Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Porta Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Porta Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Porta Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Porta Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Porta Galicia:
Cafe-Bar Luis offers accommodations in Boimorto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from Cafe-Bar Luis, and A Coruña is 29 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Bi Terra
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rural Bi Terra offers accommodations in Rocha, just 16 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Sarria is 30 miles from Hotel Rural Bi Terra, and Sada is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- We stayed two nights, so the shuttle service from/back to the Camino was a bonus. Wonderful hosts, family atmosphere with personal service. Very quiet and secluded, cozy bar and restaurant, good breakfast.
- Alles. Sehr sauber , sehr freundlich und super gutes Essen und wir empfehlen das Hotel weiter.
- Als gast word je in de watten gelegd. Tijdens onze wandeltocht naar Santiago werden we door de Hotel eigenaar met de auto opgehaald en de volgende dag weer op de route afgezet : reden voor ons om nog 2 nachten bij te boeken. Ontbijt en diners waren super!
- El diseño, tradicional y moderno a la vez, es de destacar. La cocina es excelente. Vale la pena acercarse solo por tener una larga, ilustrativa y divertida conversación con Javier. Un lugar muy apacible donde tomar un delicioso baño de sol bajo un manzano.
- El entorno y la habitación era espaciosa y bonita, la ducha espectacular
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro
Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro offers accommodations in Melide. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurante Xaneiro, and Lugo is 24 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- One of the best breakfasts and dinners on the camino. The owners were such lovely people who had been running the business for many years. It was almost like staying with family. They took our bag washing and returned it all within a hour and it was so cheap!
- Staff was friendly and accomodating. Comfortable bed, had a small patio for hanging clothes, room with heaters.
- They washed my clothes and the service was very good.
- Staff was very friendly and cordial very welcoming. La tripulacion del hotel erab muy amables
- Staff spoke English well and were extremely helpful. Nice family run hotel, and very large room for its one star rating. Hearing was not turned on yet for the winter, but there were plenty of blankets in the room. There was also secure bicycle storage in their garage.
Hotel Carlos 96
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Carlos 96 offers accommodations in Melide, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Hotel Carlos 96 , and Portomarin is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- On the approach to town ,this family owned hotel and restaurant could not have been more welcoming.spacious and functional rooms with a lively cafe scene providing excellent food.Luis and his brother bent over backwards to help and offered to do our laundry provide early breakfast etc as well as encourage us to share their enthusiasm for the town.
- Very good staff and breakfast and a duvet and not blankets.
The hotel has a really spacious rooms and bathrooms. The food is delicious.
It also has a nice balcony from wish you can see the town. The location is super!
The attention to details is great. However, the best aspect of the hotel is the staff. The are friendly, and always happy to help you.
Do not forget to try the food. We love it !
I recommend this hotel, we will stay here again.
- The hotel was like family. Very willing to help with anything!
- The room was comfortable with a balcony. We enjoyed typical tapas that were delicious. The staff personally found our lost bag that had been delivered to the wrong hotel and picked it up and delivered it to us.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Suiza offers accommodations in Arzúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hotel Suiza, and Sada is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Superb staff. Best customer service of anyone I’ve seen on my two Caminos (so far). Guests are allowed to cut through a private lot across the street for quick access to the Camino. Very good facilities.
One staff member to check in, cook and ….?
She was fantastic.
The hotel is from the 1970’s
- El equipo del hotel eran muy sabios y nos ayudaron con qualquier pregunta que tenianos. The hotel staff was very knowing and helped us with all of our questions
- Owner and staff very friendly and helpful. Food excellent. Camino starts across the road
- Good clean, comfort room with good light and temperature. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
Hotel Balneario Oca Rio Pambre
Located in Palas de Rei , 31 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Balneario Oca Rio Pambre features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Lugo is 22 miles from Hotel Balneario Oca Rio, and Sarria is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The hotel is surrounded by nature. The spa is lovely and the massage options are great for peregrinos
- The staff was very friendly. They have great facilities and very nice view.
- the breakfast was amaaaaaazing, and the facilities after a long, long day on the trail were incredible. the beds were soft and cushy, and we could look out our window and literally see a castle. it’s out of the way of palas de rei by quite a bit –it took us about 15 minutes to get there by taxi, but the beauty of the surrounding scenery and the overall atmosphere of the hotel were greatly appreciated.
- I booked this out of the way hotel while on the Camino, thinking I would get a massage, but it was a little down at the heels — had seen better days. The room was in a nifty round outbuilding which looked great on the outside, but the room was painted a depressing green. Could be a really nice place if they’d invest a little in fixing it up.
- The waitresses were really kind and gave us samples of Spanish food to try
Pension Casa Curro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Casa Curro offers accommodations in Palas de Rei .All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Lugo is 18 miles from Pension Casa Curro, and Sarria is 24 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 28 miles away.
- The staff was wonderful, friendly, and very helpful. We were very surprised that they gave us a really nice gift. The location was good, just off the Camino Path. The beds were comfortable and the linens were clean.
- This is difficult, my first impression wasn’t good. However, the owners and their family were delightful and were so accommodating and although the children were beautiful it would have been better to have had breakfast without a crying child in the room with us and for the owners wife not to have to cope with food and an unhappy child! Sorry!!
- Location, property and the host are very accommodating.
- Easy check in and easy for the camino. Good food at the restaurant with this albergue.
- Good shower, very near Camino track, supermarket, farmacia and cafes and restaurants. Very quiet and had an elevator to the third floor . Good heating
Top Hotels In Porta Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Porta Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Porta Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Porta Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!