7 Best Hotels To Stay In Pocora Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pocora Limon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pocora Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pocora Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pocora Limon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pocora Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pocora Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Pocora Limon:
Hotel Los Rios
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Los Rios offers accommodations in Guácimo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Tortuguero is 26 miles from Hotel Los Rios, and Santa Cruz is 17 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Nice apartments – good location for Earth University
El personal muy amable y servicial, nos pasamos de la hora límite del
Desayuno y siempre nos lo
- Habitaciones individuales super encantadoras, cama grandísima, ducha y jacuzzi perfectos (escogimos la suite). La cena en el restaurante super rica, el desayuno nada mal, pero me hubiera gustado que incluyese algo dulce.
- muy bien aunque el precio en booking está muy alto
- Lo mejor fue q el hotel tiene una infraestructura bonita y se ve muy bonito
Hotel Los Tabacones
Hotel Los Tabacones is located in Guácimo, just 26 miles from Tortuguero. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 17 miles from Hotel Los Tabacones, and Sarapiquí is 29 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Pacuare offers accommodations in Siquirres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 44 miles away.
- The room was clean and the bed reasonable comfortable. The staff was pleasant and somewhat helpful.
- I liked the convenience the price of the room for what we needed it for, which was for 1 night so that we could go White Water Rafting the next day. They also kindly provided us breakfast to go complimentary.
- Warm and smiley welcome from sympathetic staff. Hotel is situated near main road but rooms are on the other side so very quiet. Polite and attentive staff.
The dining room has an excellent diverse menu and our dinner was delicious.
Breakfast was included and was also very good.
The service was excellent and the staff was friendly and helpful.
The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable and we had a good night’s sleep.
Room was spacious , clean. Outside well maintained
Nice little terrace
Located in Guápiles, 29 miles from San José, Hotel Suerre features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Tortuguero is 29 miles from Hotel Suerre, and Heredia is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Suerre.
- 50mtrs pool size perfect for swimming, great breakfast, gym, spinning classes, close to everything in Guapiles (national park, the Earth University, super market, restaurants, …) it’s a great place to spend a lot of days.!
- Not many options in Guapiles but this is probably the place to go. Great security. Rooms pretty basic.
- The property is nice and big: a great swimming pool, a gym, good restaurant, beautiful building…Perfect when you want to visit Tortuguero. A bus can pick you up at the hotel en will bring you back. Not that far from Tortuguero (1 hour bij bus)
- We liked you hire shuttle from san jose to guapiles once at hotel their is a car rental next to hotel,this is great way to get toeast coast if you go to Punta uva be sure to check into the korrigan lodge this place is a three hour drive from guapiles this resort is a piece of heaven great breakfast and monkeys surrounding the resort the host are excellent people you cannot go wrong☺
- Very nice restaurant with good quality food and service!
Hotel y Cabinas del Trópico
Hotel y Cabinas del Trópico is located in Guápiles and features a garden and terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation provides room service and a tour desk for guests.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel y Cabinas del Trópico also provide guests with a garden view.The restaurant at the accommodation specialises in caribbean cuisine.The property offers taxi service to La Pavona, Airport, Puerto Viejo and more. Tours can be arranged on-site.San José is 27.3 miles from Hotel y Cabinas del Trópico, while Tortuguero is 30.4 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 29.2 miles from the property.
- Booked on short notice after a long drive and could not have been happier. Staff was excellent.
- The room was clean and everything worked. The free coffee was good. The price was fair. The staff helped us order a pizza for delivery, since their restaurant was closed on a Saturday.
- Wonderful staff and beautiful facilities. I’d go back again!
- Convenience of the location. The staff were very friendly.
- Central location that allows easy access to regional attractions (if you have a car). Better than average value for the money. Walkable to restaurants and supermarket.
Pacuare Outdoor Center
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Pacuare Outdoor Center is located in Turrialba in the region of Cartago, just 12 miles from Santa Cruz.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden.The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 40 miles from Pacuare Outdoor Center.
- Directly located in the jungle and close to Pacuare river, staff very friendly even though communication in English was difficult. Very basic cabins with a nice view. We enjoyed a rafting trip, unfortunately nobody told us that you could have also rafted in or out, seemed to be fun.
- Set in the jungle. Short hike from the river. View of pacuare river and mountains.
- Go is with glamping expectations. This is a almost roughing it in nature with great people.
The view was incredible- the most beautiful place I’ve ever been.
The staff are amazing- they definitely made our stay an experience to remember…!!!
- Loved the rooms and views and staff! Incredible place, wish we had more then 1 night, recommend at least 2 nights! You’ll see 😍 Couldn’t have asked for better hosts!
Hotel Vista al Tortuguero
Hotel Vista al Tortuguero is located in Cariari town and 20 minutes’ drive from Guápiles main square. Free WiFi access is available in all areas.Each room here will provide you with cable TV and bed linen. The private bathroom also comes with a shower. You can enjoy garden view from the room. At Hotel Vista al Tortuguero you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 61.5 miles away.
great place to stay, before travelling to Tortuguero.
they kept our suitcases while our stay at Tortuguero.
- The location was perfect! We were a few steps away from the heart of town and the sea! The owner was friendly and helpful. I would love to stay here again!
- Good location to stay the night before taking the boat to Tortuguero. Very friendly staff. We could leave our luggage in the hotel for the days we stayed in Tortuguero. Good airco.
- Nothing. It’s a bland motel in a nothing town. Just a stopping point before the boat to Tortuguero.
- The staff was really friendly and helped us out with some phone calls we had to do for our further trip. They immediately provided us with information for getting to Tortuguero National Park.
- friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Pocora Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pocora Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pocora Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pocora Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!