7 Best Hotels To Stay In Placerville California – Top Hotel Reviews
Placerville California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Placerville California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Placerville California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Placerville California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Placerville California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Placerville California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Placerville California:
Historic Cary House Hotel
Originally built in 1857 and in historic Placerville city center, this unique hotel combines the charm of the 19th century with today’s modern conveniences. It provides free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.Each individually designed guest room at Historic Cary House Hotel is furnished with authentic antiques. Rooms include cable TV, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Rooms with kitchenettes are available upon request.Guests of the Historic Cary Hotel can enjoy morning coffee and tea service in the ivy covered courtyard or the Horace Greeley Room.This hotel provides guests with easy access to boutique shops, local wineries, and white water rafting. Lake Tahoe is 62 miles from Historic Cary House Hotel. Eldorado National Forest is a 40-minute drive away.
- great bed, fantastic room layout with great kitchenette. perfect for our family of three. we stayed on the fourth floor and let the kiddo climb the stairs up- great exercise. he loved going down the old-fashioned elevator on the way down. downtown placerville has a happening charm and we look forward to a repeat fun weekend getaway to placerville and the historic cary house hotel.
- Very comfortable bed, piled with pillows. The fact that rooms are named after local people, sights, regional specialties. I was in the Zinfandel room. The pioneer day look of it all.
- Very unique hotel with historic architecture. I very much enjoyed and appreciated the hotel, the staff and the downtown location.
- The elevator is so old and fun to ride one and the old style decor mixed with a modern twist was quite spectacular.
- being right in downtown no need to drive for dinner. Very nice to just walk the sore fronts
Best Western Plus Placerville Inn
Offering shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino, 4.6 miles away, this Placerville hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available and guest rooms include cable TV.A microwave, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in the spacious rooms at Best Western Placerville Inn. HBO movie channels and video games are available.A well equipped gym is featured at the hotel. Guests can also use the business center with fax and photocopying services.Placerville Speedway is 1.4 miles from this Best Western inn. The hotel is off Highway 50 and shopping at Prospector’s Plaza is a 3 minute drive away.
- There to celebrate aunt’s 92nd birthday and the location was perfect. The room was spacious, beds were comfortable, room was clean, desk clerks were awesome and informative about the area and places. Continental breakfast was tasty with a nice variety. Happy hour and shuttle service to Red Hawk Casino were a plus. Definitely stay again!
- Nice landscaping, clean and well staffed and maintained, great hot tub. Breakfast very nicely presented.
- Spacious comfortable room. Pretty good breakfast.
- The room was very large for a hotel room. The bed was large and comfortable. Nice breakfast.
- The location put us close to Placerville and also to shopping and a very nice Mexican Restaurant.
National 9 Inn – Placerville
In the Sierra Nevada region of California right off of Highway 50, this hotel is 1 miles from downtown Placerville. The motel provides free parking and rooms with free Wi-Fi.National 9 Inn – Placerville rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and wake up service is available.The National 9 has a 24-hour front desk. Complimentary coffee and pastries are provided in the morning.The Placerville National 9 is within a 5-minute drive of The Carriage Trade Shopping Center, which features shopping and dining. South Lake Tahoe is 58 miles away.
Everybody there was very friendly. The setting is really great for an outdoors guy like me – close to the El Dorado National Forrest and in a cute little Old West style tourist town. It took less than an hour to reach the Echo Summit SnoPark. (If going to the SnoPark get parking permit at Strawberry General Store eight miles from the park for $5.)
Room was really clean.
- Very friendly workers and convenient location and parking. Room was pretty quiet and met expectations.
- Every aspect of the people were absolutely great.room was very nice & clean.
Micro and refrigerator.
Gave us the quieter room
- Room clean and quiet. Heater worked great. About 3 miles from old town shops. Felt safe here
- Everybody there was very friendly. The setting is really great for an outdoors guy like me – close to the El Dorado National Forrest and in a cute little Old West style tourist town. It took less than an hour to reach the Echo Summit SnoPark. (If going to the SnoPark get parking permit at Strawberry General Store eight miles from the park for $5.)
Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park
Showcasing a spa center and fitness center, Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park is located in Cameron Park. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.Sacramento is 29 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Cameron Park, and Laguna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Close to Casino… Plenty of Pillows…. Friendly staff.
- Comfortable enough bed, great location, extra fluffy pillows, and lots of channels on cable to watch. Breakfast was great, waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, toast, fruit , cereal etc. Cute pool area with spa as well. Kids had some room to run around the property and play outside.
- Crisp Clean bed linen. Sink and coffee area very clean. Nice outside doggie area.
- This was the worst experience I’ve ever experienced…filthy, horrible property & room conditions, some type of ongoing expired battery noise in a smoke detector, curtains that did not shade out the light & some type of extremely bright neon light on the wall mounted hair dryer that could not be turned off or removed…filthy, unfinished paint around window in bathroom. Horrendous experience.
- Loved in-room amenities and REAL coffee cups and glasses.
Best Western Stagecoach Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Stagecoach Inn offers accommodations in Pollock Pines.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 53 miles from Best Western Stagecoach Inn.
- The pool was small but heated, it was very enjoyable. The room was clean, bathroom large, nice view of the trees (..and a dirt parking lot…) from the balcony, decent continental breakfast, the air conditioning was excellent.
- No hot breakfast except waffles and a microwaved bun, but plenty of other cold items to choose from. Lovely clean pool, underused due to the weather being too hot to stay out. Comfortable spacious room, with tiny veranda in the shade of the trees.
- pretty good breakfast , but shut down at 10am a little early. Liked the forested location
- The location is absolutely gorgeous. It is surrounded by pine trees and in a very convenient location. The room offered a sliding glass door with private balcony that overlooked the pine trees. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were just right. Nice complimentary breakfast. It suited our needs perfectly and was great for a quick overnight stay.
- Clean, beds were comfortable. Good value for money.
Enchanted April Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Enchanted April Inn offers accommodations in Pilot Hill, just 29 miles from Sacramento.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool.There is luggage storage space at the property.Roseville is 15 miles from Enchanted April Inn, and Grass Valley is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills
This El Dorado Hills hotel serves a daily hot breakfast and provides rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center. Folsom Lake is a 7 miles drive away.A cable satellite TV with pay-per-view channels is featured in each guest room at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Dorado Hills. For convenience, a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a work desk are provided in each room.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the El Dorado Hills Holiday Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. A guest laundromat is provided on site.Redhawk Casino is 10.5 miles from this hotel. E&J Gallo Winery is a 4 miles drive away.
- Where can we get the desk lamp? That was so great!
- The room was airy, clean and comfortable, all I wanted and expected.
- Clean facility, modern. I enjoyed the spacious room with a fridge, Keurig, and a microwave!!
- The hotel is located in a nice shopping center with several restaurants, bars, coffee shops and things to do.
- The rooms were big and beds comfy. Breakfast was amazing!!! We will stay here again and recommend it 👍
Top Hotels In Placerville California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Placerville California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Placerville California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Placerville California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!