7 Best Hotels To Stay In Pithiviers Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Pithiviers Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pithiviers Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pithiviers Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pithiviers Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pithiviers Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pithiviers Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Pithiviers Centre:
Le Relais Saint Georges
Surrounded by greenery, Le Relais Saint Georges is located in Pithiviers, a 20-minute walk from the Château de Bellecour. It offers modern rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Le Relais has a restaurant, where guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine. Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace, overlooking the park, which includes a children’s playground.Le Relais Saint Georges is a good base for discovering the Val de Loire region. It is a 15-minute walk from the Musée des Transports and a 20-minute walk from the Pithiviers Train Station.
- Dinner was very good and the set price menu very good value. The room provided everything needed for an overnight stay. It was quiet, the bed was comfortable so we had a good nights sleep and were refreshed to continue with our travels the following day. The location of the hotel was good for traveling through the centre of France, being located close to the motorway just south of Paris, with good connections.
Staff very friendly though.
Calm location good heating system.
- Pretty good coffee at breakfast. Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was professional, friendly and helpful.
Clean and simple but on a slightly noisy road. Needed windows closed…hey this is Europe. Basic but clean room. Fabulous restaurant in house.
Nice for the money.
- Good staff served us in the garden no running to the bar,
Le Relais De La Poste
Located in Pithiviers, 25 miles from Orléans, Le Relais De La Poste features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Fontainebleau is 26 miles from Le Relais De La Poste, and Montargis is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- We have stayed at this hotel several times and we have always experienced a warm welcome. We use this hotel as an overnight stop as it is close to the motorway (about 8 miles away), so it is convenient for us. Our room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. We ate in the restaurant and our meal was very good, the atmosphere relaxed and pleasant.
- Hotel was perfect as a stop over for my trip to Bordeaux. Nice house (with probably lots of history) from the outside, inside needs some refurbishments. Modern and very clean bathroom. Room was huge, but quite old fashioned and not very cosy. Friendly staff. Limited parking space in front of the hotel.
- The room was a generous size with plenty of storage space if needed.
- Welcome, Clean Room and Meal. The overall stay was fantastic.
- Meals very good value for money. Good ambience. Very helpful.
Hôtel la Scala
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hôtel la Scala is located in Pithiviers in the region of Centre, just 25 miles from Orléans. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is concierge services at the property.Fontainebleau is 26 miles from Hôtel la Scala, and Montargis is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 39 miles from Hôtel la Scala.
- The restaurant within the hotel was very nice and served really good food.
- We needed a place close to the highway just to get some sleep. For that the place is ok. It is within walking distance to the restaurants in the village.
- Good bed – convenient family apartment – extremely nice staff, arranging request very nicely (I forgot to order breakfast in the room as I should have done and the lady responded in a heartbeat)
- Nice cool large peaceful room with outside access. Breakfast in room was a nice touch. Friendly staff. Would stay again if in the area. Italian restaurant with good food and terraced balcony.
- L’accueil été très chaleureux, les chambres très agréables, le restaurant été très bon aussi
Hotel de l’Ecu de France
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hotel de l’Ecu de France is located in Malesherbes in the region of Centre, just 15 miles from Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Orly is 31 miles from Hotel de l’Ecu de France, and Massy is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 30 miles from Hotel de l’Ecu de France.
- Private parking an added bonus. Cuisine EXCELLENT. Venue abounds with pets (cats, dogs, parrot) which may be should be flagged up for those who dislike sharing with animals. I like pets so no problem as far as I was concerned.
We stayed for 1 night on the way back home after our holidays.
Private parking with gate. Nice old building. Room was small but complete.
- Easy to find, nice location, friendly, helpful staff
- Iffy shower in one room, but helpful friendly staff with a good evening meal and breakfast
- Nice, comfortable accommodation in a good location,
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chateau d’Augerville offers accommodations in Augerville-la-Rivière, just 16 miles from Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shops at the property.Melun is 22 miles from Chateau d’Augerville, and Montargis is 22 miles from the property. Orly Airport is 33 miles away.
- Overall it’s a beautiful place, with very attentive, professional and kind personnel. The Spa, the restaurant, the rooms and the atmosphere are very well suited for a romantic weekend in this area of France.
- We stayed in a beautifully furnished room in the Chateau’s annex. Impeccable service from the waiters at the gastronomic restaurant – they treated us practically like royalty. The whole place has been expertly renovated. The on-sight spa was clean, new and well-functioning. Beautiful grounds around the chateau
- We loved the castle, the atmosphere, the friendly staff, the food and the room.
- Everything except the bed. Large rooms, modern bathrooms (although the hot water supply was lacking – hot/cold/hot/cold), great view over the golf course, beautiful appointed rooms in the main floor.
- Beautiful castle, with a great on site restaurant.
Hotel De France
Located in Angerville, 29 miles from Orléans, Hotel De France features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Chartres is 25 miles from Hotel De France, and Rambouillet is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed and lovely room. Hotel is well located with secure parking. Enjoyed dining sitting the courtyard to eat.
- Friendly service. A large comfortable room with a very comfortable bed. Secure parking
- Very charming hotel in an old stone building. Nice atmisphere, good restorant.
- Une façade banale qui cache un intérieur chaleureux, du beau mobilier ancien marié avec du plus moderne, un ravissant jardin intérieur. Nous n’avons fait qu’y dormir mais regrettons de ne pas avoir eu le temps de goûter le menu du restaurant, réputé, dans la région.
- La décoration, la propreté de l’établissement, le confort de la chambre, le petit-déjeuner.
Le Café du Commerce
Le Café du Commerce is located in Beaune-la-Rolande, 27 miles from Orléans and 26 miles from Fontainebleau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV with cable channels.Montargis is 15 miles from Le Café du Commerce, and Barbizon is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 miles from Le Café du Commerce.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Pithiviers Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pithiviers Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pithiviers Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pithiviers Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!