7 Best Hotels To Stay In Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth – Top Hotel Reviews
Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth:
Marblue Villa Suites
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Marblue Villa Suites is located in Treasure Beach. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Sangster Airport is 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and a private beach area, Katamah Guesthouse is located in Treasure Beach in the region of Saint Elizabeth.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Loved the originality and the attention to detail. Very peaceful and ideal for relaxing.
- Beautiful views, friendly people, absolutely no complaints!
- Everyone at Katamah is engaging and always greets you with a smile! The vibe there is ultra serene. It’s the best place to meet wonderful people from all over the world while still having the privacy of your own cabin, villa or luxury tent. Close to local hot spots, historical landmarks and AMAZING FOOD!! If you want a beautiful location away from the hustle and bustle of city life, stay at Katamah!
The location is amazing! In the heart of treasure beac, with a lot of restaurants around it & direct on the beach!
Beds are very comfortable!!
We loved the home vibe of katamah and the outside area by the beach! The room was nice and clean not to forget how soft the pillows were. The out side shower coming out of the tree was amazing. Over all we had a great weekend and next time we will definitely stay longer. Simon and Moni
were the best hosts.
In St Elizabeth, Jamaica, this hotel features unique cottages with ocean views, on-site dining and a spa. Featuring a zip line and swimming holes, YS Falls are a 45-minute drive from this hotel.Featuring open-air style lodging, cottages at Jack Hotel come with tea and coffee-making facilities. A fridge is provided in each of the tropical-inspired guest accommodations.Serving fresh seafood and authentic Jamaican cuisine, 2 restaurants are available at Jakes Hotel St. Elizabeth. Guests can kick back with one of Jake’s Special cocktails at Jack Sprat Bar.Just under a mile from this hotel, guests can enjoy views of seaside homes on their boat ride out to Pelican Bar. One of the last habitats for manatees, Milk River is a 30-minute drive away.
- The location is beautiful and each cottage / suite is individually designed and a complete contrast to the big hotel resorts on the north side of the island. It is tastefully designed in line with traditional Jamaican colours and feels like more authentic. There was also lovely chilled live music on the friday night. The grounds of the hotel are lush and green with views of the sea and stunning sunset. The food at the hotel and at Jack Sprats is excellent and good value- had lovely lobster there. Above all the staff super attentative- thank you Jakes!
- As always- amazing place, great food & drinks, awesome views, peace& quiet
- I had the best time at the Jake’s resort. It is colorful, with nice private cottages. Its a great place for a romatic vacation. There were no TVs in rooms, which created a romatic environment. I was overlooking the ocean from my windows. This resort is not like any other that I have been to. It was rustic, full of nature and has great ancient amenities. The privicy of the resort made it great, not to mention the great staff and bartenders. Almost, everything about the resort was awesome. My only exception was the bed!! It creeks and made funny noise everytime we turned.
- The food was delicious, the place lovely and the staff uniformly friendly, polite and gave excellent service.
- Great staff, and location. Cleverly planned environment.
Treasure Beach Hotel
This beachfront hotel is located on Frenchman’s Bay in the fishing village of Treasure Beach, St. Elizabeth. It offers beach access, 2 swimming pools and air-conditioned rooms with a private patio.Satellite TV, a fan and safe are provided in Treasure Beach Hotel’s guest rooms. Some feature views of the ocean, while others face the garden. All have colorful décor and tiled floors.Jamaican cuisine of fresh fish and lobster, along with spicy chicken and steaks, is served at Hotel Treasure Beach’s Yabba Restaurant. Speciality juices and cocktails can be enjoyed at the Seahorse Pub, especially during sunset.The attractive waterfalls and gardens at YS Falls are 25 miles north of the hotel, while Jamaica Fun Farm is 15 miles away.
- Is an “ok” place for a private get away very quite property Breakfast was amazing
- Excellent hotel overall! We stayed in the ocean view room…what a dream! Staff was lovely and efficient. Surroundings were magnicent.
- The location of the hotel is very VERY good, the air con was excellent and the television worked well, it was central and had parking. The beach was on site and it had a clean pool. The sea views were great.
- The bar staff were great, the pools were good. There was also a path down to the beach (5 metres away from the pool).
Beautiful lication, pleasant helpful staf.f, goo air con and ceiling fan.
however the hotel is iin desperate need of refurbisment to warrant the prices for the rooms. I was very dissaponted. With my room and complsined. The bathroom door didnot fit properly and had no lock, the toilet bowl was heavily stained, the mattress cover was ripped beyond repair and you cant get hot water until midday, if ypu want to showe with reasonably warm water. I I was given another room which was slightly better again no lock on bathroom door. No coffee tea making facilities either, which for the price of the room should be included. The was a decent size balcony with table snd chairs, however the place is plahgued with mosquitoes so you could not sit out for long periods.
77 West Boutique Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. 77 West Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Treasure Beach. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Idlers’ Rest Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Idlers’ Rest Beach Hotel is located in Black River, 29 miles from Alma and 13 miles from Treasure Beach. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sangster Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Room was quite spacious for three adults and food was tasty. Beach was clean and relaxing.
- I like the location, we were in the area for a wedding which was on the same street as Idlers’ Rest. I lik the rustic charm of the place, the beach and their antique car collection. The staff was friendly.
- I like the quite layer back serenity. Staff were very nice.
- The view of the sea is great. The breakfast was delicious. The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable.
- It has a rustic charm – natural beauty. Very peaceful. I loved it.
Port of Call Hotel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Port of Call Hotel is located in Black River in the region of Saint Elizabeth, just 31 miles from Alma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 34 miles from Port of Call Hotel.
- Staff were amazing great value for the money spent great location for sea and beach
- The pillow was hard as a rock but the view of the ocean was spectacular
- Breakfast was good most mornings, staff were relatively welcoming and friendly.
- Chef on site..and you could see the sunset every night over the water from hotel dining room..it overlooked the beach
- Staff nothing was too much..trouble. Breakfast although extra was very good. Owner a very nice man
Top Hotels In Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Pedro Pen Saint Elizabeth. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!