7 Best Hotels To Stay In Passirac Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Passirac Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Passirac Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Passirac Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Passirac Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Passirac Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Passirac Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Passirac Poitou-charentes:
Hôtel Les Pins
Featuring free WiFi, Hôtel Les Pins offers accommodations in Le Tâtre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Angoulême is 24 miles from Hôtel Les Pins, and Cognac is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Madame was so lovely. Room was incredibly spacious. And super clean. Good food, excellent service. Great place to overnight.
- Just about adequate in all respects except staff were helpfull
- Superb location, immediately and by autoroute, yet quiet. Good breakfast.
- Very close to motorway and really friendly hosts also had a nice meal
Relais de Barbezieux
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Relais de Barbezieux offers accommodations in Barbezieux, just 31 miles from Saintes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Angoulême is 20 miles from Relais de Barbezieux, and Cognac is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Convenient stop on way bak from Spain to Caen. Evening meal good, breakfast excellent. Will continue t stop here in future.
- Easy to locate, just off N10. Good priced accomodation and excellent evening meal.
- The food is excellent value, and parking is no problem
- This Relais is more than a truckstop. There is fantastic food at tremendous value. You don’t pay hotel prices and you do get everything the traveller needs
- Comfortable stay. Ideal distance from Caen, 300miles, good basic food, friendly service, excellent parking for a glider trailer
Hôtel Bon Repos
Hôtel Bon Repos is located in Barbezieux, just 30 miles from Saintes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Angoulême is 18 miles from Hôtel Bon Repos, and Cognac is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Good room and bed, easy to find.
Good food in restaurant in adjacent building.
- The whole experience very pleasant . Staff so helpful food excellent easy parking on site and excellent location. Added to which we left something in our room and were contacted to see if we would like it posted on to us.will certainly use this hotel again.
- Friendly staff . good adjacent restaurant. Proximity to N10.
It’s a cheap hotel, the staff are wonderful and very friendly. The restaurant is surprisingly good quality and the service excellent.
Internet was good and lots of parking space.
- Helpful staff. Comfortable bed. Warm (visited in winter). Clean. The Bon Repas restaurant exactly next door (run by the same people).
- Good room and bed, easy to find.
Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hôtel Restaurant La Braisiere offers accommodations in Saint-Romain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Angoulême is 26 miles from Hôtel Braisiere, and Saint-Émilion is 30 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Beautifully presented and cooked food. Bedroom very warm and comfortable bed. Plenty of hot water and hot towel radiator
- So friendly owners this is our favourite place to stay with very comfortable rooms
- The staff were ever so friendly and accommodating. The food was superb. Stayed here in order to travel to a wedding nearby but not much else going on in the area apart from 30min walk to aubeterre. Could do with a bit of a refurb.
- The breakfast was nice and the area pretty with some nice walks.
- Very friendly helpful staff made us feel totally welcome. The food was excellent and the wine selection was excellent
L’Hôtel du Périgord
Featuring free WiFi, L’Hôtel du Périgord offers accommodations in Aubeterre-sur-Dronne, just 26 miles from Angoulême. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Saint-Émilion is 30 miles from L’Hôtel du Périgord, and Périgueux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The most welcoming staff, great restaurant, reasonable prices all round. Five minutes walk from the town center. Couldn’t have been better.
- Outside areas, especially the pool and gardens are very nice, a perfect place to sit and take in the sunshine and fresh air. The restaurant area and bar looked lovely however we did not use these as there was far too much in town to attract us instead.
- I didn’t use the wifi so cannot comment on the speed etc. Extremely friendly staff and nothing was too much trouble. I will stay here again when next in the area on business
- Near interesting village (the reason for our visit). Easy parking. Good restaurant.
- Staff were fantastic, excellent vegetarian dinner . Great gym! In a really great location. Breakfast is very good value for the price (compare to the price in town for the same range)
L’Art Dit Vin
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’Art Dit Vin offers accommodations in Saint-Aigulin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Saint-Émilion is 19 miles from L’Art Dit Vin, and Libourne is 20 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Lovely friendly staff, beautiful place and very helpful although they didn’t have a room with a bath the owner did find me a room with a lovely shower
Excellent dinner provided in the restaurant, all local produce and made on the premises.
There is a big garden, and we were kindly allowed to picnic there with our large family.
- The food was outstanding. Both dinner and breakfast. The staff were incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
- The hotel is right opposite the village train station so very convenient if arriving by public transport (but it wasn’t noisy). It was easy to park in front of the hotel. There was a supermarket just down the street. The hotel has a very pleasant garden where the food is served in summer. The main emphasis of the place is on the food and indeed the two meals we had there were excellent. The ingredients and cooking methods were explained to us in great detail. They take great care and pride in the dining experience. The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout our 5 night stay.
- Les chambres sont simples mais modernes et d’une propreté impeccable. L’accueil est très chaleureux et agréable, tout est mis en œuvre pour se sentir à l’aise. La cuisine du restaurant est raffinée et délicieuse. Je recommande sans hésitation.
Auberge des Lacs Bleus
Located in Clérac, 29 miles from Bordeaux, Auberge des Lacs Bleus features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Saint-Émilion is 20 miles from Auberge des Lacs Bleus, and Libourne is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 34 miles from Auberge des Lacs Bleus.
- I was here near Bordeaux for work. Arrived very late the first evening and the owner waited for me without any problems and cooked me dinner although the restaurant was closed. My bedroom was very big, elegant and extremely clean. It was a pleasure to stay in this structure and the owner was marvelous. I recommend it 100%
- Friendly staff. The onsite restaurant was convenient and good value, good breakfast.
- The evening meal was delicious. The hotel comfortable and the staff very helpful.
- Very friendly staff. Lovely meal all at very reasonable price. Room was large, clean and very comfortable. Could not fault it.
The ambience was cosy, friendly and open. The hosts were professional in all respects, very attentive, pleasant, but not gushingly friendly – the right mix.
The hotel had been refurbished, and nicely done. The room/bathroom was very clean, spacious enough, linen spotless, split system air conditioning which worked perfectly, and the room was totally quiet, a really fine night’s rest.
The menu in the restaurant was a good covering menu of simple fare, catering to all. Well cooked, well presented, and extremely reasonably priced.
I recommend this hotel to any traveller en route through the region, it has all the elements required for a comfortable, totally safe and restful stay.
Top Hotels In Passirac Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Passirac Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Passirac Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Passirac Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!