7 Best Hotels To Stay In Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Paizay-le-chapt Poitou-charentes:
Hotel des Voyageurs
Located in Chef-Boutonne, Hotel des Voyageurs features a restaurant, a bar and free Wi-Fi internet access. The property also offers free private parking on site.All of the guest rooms come with a private bathroom, an LCD TV and free toiletries.Traditional dishes are proposed at the restaurant, which has a fireplace and a modern decor. A la carte menus are proposed Tuesday to Saturday,During summertime you can enjoy your meals on the outdoor terrace.La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 54.1 miles away, Cognac is 56 kma way and Poitiers is 45.4 miles from Hotel des Voyageurs.
- Very pleasant location. Excellent restaurant. Staff helpful & friendly.
- This is a small town in an area that is off the main tourist track, peaceful and very typically rural French. I had to call the emergency number on the door for the owner to come and open the hotel for me, which she did very quickly and made me welcome. The only food available on a Sunday night was at the pizzeria opposite, but it had a full menu of both pizzas and plenty of other dishes, was reasonably priced and provided honest, tasty food in large portions.
- très on accueil ,literie parfaite ,et petit déjeuner copieux .
- Accueil agréable, chambre spacieuse, petits déjeuners parfaits (séjour avec 2 enfants en bas âge)
- Bonne accueil malgré une forte activité du a une organisation d’une soirée a thème .la qualité du repas très bonne ainsi qu’un petit déjeuner agréable .Le tout dans un cadre agréable
Hôtel du Donjon
Located in Aulnay in the region of Poitou-Charentes, 24 miles from Saintes, Hôtel du Donjon features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Niort is 22 miles from Hôtel du Donjon, and Cognac is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very clean;beds extremedy comfortable; loved the sitting room on the first floor; excelled continental breakfast; helpful friendly staff.
- A beautiful, spacious room. Price-Quality ratio is good for the room. A small nice village with a bakery, a pub, a small supermarket and a restaurant. All that a traveller needs.
- The owner was lovely and the bread was a bit special too.
- Excellent croissants. Very friendly. Wonderful old building roomy and comfortable
Nice private garden room with tables, chairs and loungers.
Very nice staff were nothing was too much trouble. 1 minute walk from the town square where there is parking a couple of resturants, a bar, mini market and a few other shops. The locals and visitors welcome an English fish ‘n’ chip van once a week in the square wich is very popular.
We would stay here again if we were in the area.
Motel La Fleur
Motel La Fleur is located in Maisonnay, 22 miles from Niort and 28 miles from Saint-Jean-dʼAngély. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Poitiers-Biard Airport is 32 miles away.
An excellent hotel situated just off the road.
The owners are very friendly and accommodating.
The room was quiet and very comfortable with a shower and new television.
The attached restaurant serves very good home made food and is excellent value.
I will definitely be staying again when next in the region.
- Very friendly greeting. Nothing was too much trouble.
- Excellent stop over, beautiful clean motel with such friendly staff, we plan to stay again next year.
- Owner was very welcoming and accommodating. Food and beverages were excellent and owner made this part of evening run like clockwork!
- Mega amazing storm started a few minutes after we unpacked car! Owner is very friendly, noting too much.
- An excellent hotel situated just off the road.
Les Glycines is located in Melle, just 17 miles from Niort. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Parthenay is 30 miles from Les Glycines, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 26 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel de l’Argentiere
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel de l’Argentiere offers accommodations in Melle. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Niort is 16 miles from Hotel de l’Argentiere, and Parthenay is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 34 miles from Hotel de l’Argentiere.
Lets be realistic this is a Motel type facility with small but compact self contained rooms, they were clean but facilities basic , served a purpose and service was polite and helpful, comfortable night.
The real gem was the on site restaurant , a pleasant surprise, really good table service and a menu and food that was way above expectations a turned out to be one of the best restaurants all trip, very good. Simple breakfast in smaller cafe type room but as expected and good service.
- The room was very comfortable. The gentleman at the front desk was helpful with information about where to eat dinner as well as helping us with a quick check-in. We needed a room to accommodate 4 people which included using the couch bed. When we arrived, the couch bed had already been made up, and my children said it was very comfortable to sleep on. Well worth a stay!
- Quiet location with very adequate parking but needed a vehicle to go anywhere
- Lovely welcome, basic hotel, but served our purposes. Extremely clean and a decent breakfast (continental only). Good bread and croissants. Excellent fine dining restaurant attached, a lovely surprise.
- the motel style accommodation does not prepare you for the quality of the restaurant next door. It’s really very good indeed. If you’re into fine-dining you won’t be disappointed.
- Lets be realistic this is a Motel type facility with small but compact self contained rooms, they were clean but facilities basic , served a purpose and service was polite and helpful, comfortable night.
Logis Hostellerie de l’Abbaye
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Logis Hostellerie de l’Abbaye offers accommodations in Celles-sur-Belle, just 13 miles from Niort. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Parthenay is 27 miles from Logis Hostellerie lAbbaye, and Saint-Jean-dʼAngély is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast but dinner only okay. Pleasant room, lots of hot water, nice shower. Good location, great dog walks nearby.
- Lovely hotel in a lovely town. The restaurant was pretty good. The cat was nice too 🙂
- Lovely restaurant serving local specialties and with locally sourced ingredients. Professional waiters who know the region, both food and wine. I would certainly return and recommend.
- Convenient for the autoroute, characterful and comfortable: staff friendly and helpful: food excellent.
Secure car parking at hotel, with a square opposite although unable to park there on market day. Good bar, great food and wine but did not try their breakfast.
Ideal if you’re visiting the Abbey.
Lx Hôtel is located in Vergné, just 23 miles from Saintes. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Niort is 17 miles from Lx Hôtel, and Cognac is 28 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 34 miles away.
- the surprise: a private club libertaire next door l’Elexir
- Good value motel – relais next door for reasonably priced food
- LX is like a motel where you can park your car right outside the door to your room. We stayed on the way down to Spain and again on the way back.
A good welcome. Comfortable, large bed. Handy restaurant next door. Good location near A10.
Very good en-suite and shower.
Very helpful lady on the desk. Large and spacious rooms with comfortable large bed. Outside seating area with benches and tables
Good location. Would recommend and stay again if in the area
Top Hotels In Paizay-le-chapt Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paizay-le-Chapt Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!