Oruro is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oruro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oruro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oruro. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oruro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oruro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Oruro.
7 Best Hotels In Oruro:
Hotel Virgen del Socavon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Virgen del Socavon offers accommodations in Oruro.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- very very helpful and good English speaking girl at reception, public parking at square opposite to the hotel
- Excellent location for the carnival but they exorbitantly raise the rates for carnival. Standard price is about $30 per night, I paid $100 per night because of the carnival.
- Really nice and helpful staff. Free wifi with a good signal (although the router’s Internet connection was unreliable). Centrally located near the church. Nice view of the plaza, church, and statute of the Virgin of Socavon.
- Very comfortable rooms with spacious bathrooms and hot showers. Front desk staff were very good and the location was also good. nice balcony areas.
- Everything was perfect! The location is near to the center. The rooms are sufficient for one or two nights. Internet is working well. Parking was not possible at the planned location but the owner found a perfect solution for the parking what was even cheaper.
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a sun terrace, Hotel Eden offers accommodations in Oruro. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel.
- todo extraordinario desayuno comfor completo en todos los aspectos habitación, cama extraordinaria el hotel buenísimo y la repceción fuera de serie muy buena
Very very kind bell boy. Thank you very much for your many help. It was very nice because of large window in the room. (I could see big rainbow through that window)
영어가 안 통했지만 포크가 필요하다 슈퍼는 어디냐 (오루로 페스티벌이 끝난 바로 다음날이라 호텔내 레스토랑과 슈퍼가 둘다 안해서…) 등등에 대한 요구를 몇 번이나 열심히 들어주고 방까지 필요한 물건 갖다주고 참 친절한 벨보이가 있어요. 그리고 방 창문이 벽 한면이 통째로 유리라서 오루로 전경도 볼 수 있도 쾌적했습니다. 운 좋게 아침에는 큰 무지개도 볼 수 있었어요.
- Muy buenas vistas desde la habitación y desde los demás lugares de desplazamiento (ascensores, comedor). Ricos desayunos.
- Het was lekker warm in het hotel en de kamer, een plus in het koude Oruro.
- La ubicación es ideal y el hotel es muy bueno en casi todo. El personal es muy predispuesto en su mayoria
Hotel Houston Oruro
One of our best sellers in Oruro! Hotel Houston Oruro offers accommodations in Oruro.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.
- Everything and everyone was nice, the staff tried they best to make us satisfied.
- Location and staff. Town was having an independence celebration and getting ready for carnival. Lots to see.
The staff was very friendly and helpful
The breakfast was better than expected.
- They provide us 2 blankets and heating for a cold city. We really appreciate that from the staff, also they make it left our luggage until late at night.
- Enorm aardige ontvangst en hulp bij het parkeren van de auto!
Residencial El expreso
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residencial El expreso offers pet-friendly accommodations in Oruro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
The Oruro Inn
The Oruro Inn offers accommodations in Oruro. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Hidalgo offers accommodations in Oruro.A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shops at the property.
- La vue en directe sur le carnaval et l’emplacement
- La cama y la ducha todo en realidad todoes un lindo Hotel.
- El personal muy amable y servicial y la ubicación muy conveniente.
- Lugar céntrico, genial para salir y llegar a varios lugares sin tener q tomar transporte
- Los baños estaban limpios. El agua caliente de la ducha está muy bien
Hotel Beirut Oruro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Beirut Oruro offers accommodations in Oruro.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- i would not come back. i didnt like nothing at all.
- Llegamos y nos dieron una mejor habitación de la que habiamos reservado
- Dos cosas rescatables, late check in y ubicación. Lo demás un desastre.
- Cama confortável e Wi-Fi bom e localização bem perto do terminal de nudes, da para ir caminhando.
- Quarto e banheiro bem limpo, perto do terminal de Buses, bom custo-benefício
Top Hotels In Oruro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oruro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oruro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oruro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!