7 Best Hotels To Stay In Ochagavía Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ochagavía Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ochagavía Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ochagavía Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ochagavía Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ochagavía Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ochagavía Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Ochagavía Navarre:
Hotel Rural Auñamendi
Offering a picturesque setting, Hostal Auñamendi is located in the charming village of Ochagavia. This rustic-style guest house offers 11 comfortable rooms featuring views of the surrounding countryside.Rooms at Hostal Auñamendi offer 1 double or 2 single beds, a TV, telephone and a private bathroom.This beautiful guest house has a bar, and a restaurant, which serves traditional cuisine.Hostal Auñamendi is close to Hayedo de Irati Forest and the Roncal Valley. The area is also ideal for hiking and skiing.The city of Pamplona can be reached in just over an hour drive.
- Excellent value for money. A well equipped and furnished room and bathroom
- This hotel was a small hotel in a Pyrenean village. We loved our stayed but were challenged by no English in the town or public transport to get there. ( we couldn’t book a car, as we planned because we only had an Australian licence) the staff were really friendly and we used hand gestures and Google translate to make do. Excellent value for money. Breakfast was included in our room price and it was a lovely breakfast.
- Nice large room with modern bathroom ensuite. Restaurant served home made food of high quality with an excellent breakfast. Squeezed orange juice for breakfast and delicious pastries.could drink outside in quiet square.
- Friendly staff, lovely location. Staff didn’t speak much English & we didn’t speak much Spanish but that didn’t matter. This added to the charm.
– Pleasant and friendly staff.
– Safe place for bicycles during stay.
– Nice bar area
– Good location
Hotel Rural Besaro – Selva de Irati
Nestled in the Salazar valley and next to the Irati Forest, this warm and inviting hotel features tranquil bedrooms decorated in soothing simplicity and with views over the rural surroundings.Escape from it all at the Besaro where you can rediscover complete peace and quiet in beautiful countryside. The Irati woods are the second largest beech and fir forest in Europe and a natural treasure. It is home to countless species of bird and wildlife and is a paradise for trekkers, cyclists and artists. From the Besaro balconies, soak up views of the mountains, smells of the woods and sounds of the woodpeckers.The Rural Besaro, originally a Pyrenean home, has been recently beautifully renovated. Enjoy stunning wood floors, soft lighting, and simple touches. Most of all, admire the stunning views from the bedroom windows which equally flood the room in natural light.Enjoy a drink in the lounge with an open fireplace where you can meet the other guests and exchange stories about your adventures in Navarra. The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast.
- Very friendly staff, great quiet location, excellent breakfast! A very relaxing experience.
- Its perfect scenic location . The great ample breakfast. The friendly helpful staff.The superbly clean and elegant bathroom. The excellent beds.The intimate livingroom with open fire where you can meet other guests.
Excelent situat per visitar Selva d’Irati
Atenció perfecte de Maite i Mauri
Molt bon esmorzar
Et sents com a casa
- Habitación preciosa y cómoda. Personal muy amable.
- Todo perfecto. La ubicación de la casa es perfecta para conocer el valle de Salazar i la Selva de Irati. La estancia en la casa fue maravillosa. La atención de Mauri i Mayte, pendientes de sus inquilinos en todo momento inmejorable. Nos ayudaban con nuestras excursiones por el entorno y visitas de interés. Superrecomendable
Hotel Rural Aribe
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Rural Aribe is located in Aribe. Each room here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Hotel Rural Aribe you will find a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Irati is 10 minutes’ drive away (through Valle de Aezkoa). Pamplona Airport is 28 mi away.
- Very good rooms, friendly staff, good served breakfast, quiet place. Nice for a resting weekend. Located near famous Selva de Irati or Roncesvalles, also paleolitic monuments and good trekking in nearby mountains by the french border. Crossing to France for nice landscapes and tourist shopping at S.Jean Pied de Port, start of the Way to Santiago. Grab a GPS!
- The owners were fantastic and clearly loved where they lived. They were very informative and enthusiastic about the area. They had an exceptional grasp of the English language.the food was very good and fresh also sensible portions.the room suited our needs and the beds were clean and comfortable as was the bathroom.very good value for money.
- Mountain atmosphere by a very pretty river. Owners very friendly and could speak English very well. Food excellent and very good value for money.
- Personal muy amable y atento. Buenas vistas, apartamento amplio, limpio y cómodo.
Els espaguetis del cuiner italià, company de la Marisa (ambdós porten l’hotelet), són els millors de la Vall d’Irati i, molt probablement de tot Navarra. Els criteris amb que preparen el menjar són: pocs plats, bàsics, poc elaborats, amb productes de qualitat i exactament al punt.
La mateixa descripció és aplicable a tota la resta de característiques de l’hotel.
Han sigut de gran ajuda per descobrir llocs de Navarra que no t’expliquen les guies-
Hotel Roncesvalles offers free Wi-Fi and bright rooms with flat-screen TV. This restored Medieval hospital is next to Roncesvalles Monastery, an important point on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Hotel Roncesvalles combines original stone walls and wooden ceilings with elegant, modern décor. Each heated room has a work desk and a stylish bathroom with a hairdryer.The Roncesvalles Hotel’s rustic restaurant offers a daily buffet breakfast, and dinner can be served upon request. Hotel Roncesvalles also has a lounge bar and a large terrace.The historic village of Roncesvalles is in Navarra, just 5 miles from France. The staff can arrange excursions in the surrounding countryside, and free parking is available at the hotel.
- The hotel restaurant is the best restaurant in “town” but not listed on other sites! The hotel is great.
- A luxurious and pleasant way to land softly after the first and intensive day of walking on the Camino. The room was nice and clean and the bed was really big. I did not eat at the hotel because there were reasonable and cheaper options nearby, but I ordered a few times coffee at the hotel’s bar and got a professional and courteous service. All in all, I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and would return to it in the future.
- Very comfortable bed, nice room in a beautiful hotel with good food and friendly staff. Very welcoming after hard first day on the Camino in the rain.
- A great location, great food choices and a nice bar. Staff were helpful
- Rooms were large and comfortable. Very clean and comfy bed. Shower was also spacious and easy to use. Toiletries were actually nice to use. Location is excellent. I literally could not walk another step on the camino.
Hotel Rural Torre De Uriz
Hotel Rural Torre de Uriz is near the Irati Forest in Navarre and features an authentic medieval tower. Guests can relax outside in the gardens or in the living room with a fireplace.There are 3 spacious rooms in the tower and 3 in the attached house. All have a TV, private bathroom and internet access.The Torre de Uriz has a restaurant for breakfast and dinner. It serves home-style cuisine using seasonal products.This accommodations does not have an elevator.The hotel’s location makes it easy to explore the spectacular Irati forest or to practice bird watching in the gorges of Lumbier or Arbayún.
- Jesus and Paula are excellent hosts. The property is unique and surrounded by natural beauty.
- The property is absolutely fabulous. The room was really spacious and comfortable. The ambience was super relaxed. The lounge and bar area superb and chilled. The architecture fabulous. Dinner was sensationally good. Breakfast was excellent. There is a good quiet area to sit outside. The owners are really lovely people. There is a great hillside walk from the hotel.
Excellent family run hotel in a quiet rural setting.
Great home made food.
Owners very helpful in giving advice on places to visit, not just during our stay there but also for our onward journey.
Atmosphere and decoration was warm and relaxing
Hotel staff very kind and ready to help
- Todo estaba limpio y bien cuidado. El trato excelente. La tranquilidad del sitio y que la habitación era bonita y espaciosa. Y el desayuno también estaba muy bien.
Hotel Rural Loizu
Hotel Rural Loizu is set in Burguete, 28 mi from Pamplona and the nearest airport, and just 12 mi from the beautiful Irati Forest. All rooms offer international channels on a flat-screen satellite TV.Featuring hardwood floors, all rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.The hotel has a shared lounge and a bar. Special diet menus are available on request at the à la carte restaurant, which also serves a pilgrim’s menu and a wide selection of local dishes.An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. The property is 24 mi from the medieval village Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.
- Charming hotel with excellent staff and good enough food. The fact that our room had a bathtub after 18 miles walking across the Pyrenees was superb!
- Friendly staff and efficient. Lovely room very comfortable and clean. Hotel facilities all open and a joy to use.
- Great food, lovely staff, excellent G&T, and even a bath in the room which was incredible after hiking 30km over the Pyrenees
- Charming old building, great food and wine, excellent staff!
The location was perfect for an overnight stop on the Camino. It is much less busy than Roncesvalles.
We had dinner in the hotel restaurant. The food was excellent. There was a very good menu ( a bit secretive ) with lots of choice. It was very good value.
Hospedería Santa Fe
Set in an old monastery, Hospedería Santa Fe features rustic rooms and beautiful Gothic architecture. Combining a peaceful location with modern interiors, it offer mountains views, and free parking on site.The hotel has maintained original elements, such as the cloister and the inn. All heated rooms at Hospedería Santa Fe have a flat-screen TV, a desk, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Most rooms have high ceilings, and some have exposed beams.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes; and a range of dining options and shops can be found in Lumbier, 15 minutes’ drive away.You can enjoy the landscape of the Navarran Pyrenees and practice outdoor activities at the Valle de Roncal. Several beautiful monasteries and castles, such as Javier’s Castle, Leire’s Monastery, and different churches in Sangüesa, are within 30 minutes of the hotel.
- Everything! That hotel is so unique and beautiful that we couldn’t believe we were actually left it. Mercedes the host was so nice. She welcomed us to the hotel and showed us around. When we wanted to travel around she looked for a detailed plan for us and helped us with everything.
- A former monastery, beautifully restored and in a most picturesque, peaceful setting. Mercedes and her husband were excellent hosts, most welcoming and informative, the dinner they prepared and served us was delicious, so too breakfast. The room was well appointed with a good en suite bathroom, the bed comfortable. Thoroughly recommended!
- Great property in the middle of green fields! Delicious food prepared by the chef of the cuisine which has a vaste experience!
- Beautiful monastery and working chapel converted into a hotel. Located on a hill with great views all round. The management team of Mercedes and Enrique were very warm and welcoming. Since we arrived in the evening we decided to eat dinner at the hotel. They cooked up a marvellous meal with very generous portions and complemented with local Navarra wine. Mercedes helped us chalk out a route through Navarra the next morning when we left. We felt at home here and would strongly recommend this place for its charm, its serenity and the hospitality.
Alles! Das Personal ist sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend.Alles blitzsauber.Essen sehr gut.
Dieses Haus ist perfekt für Ruhrsuchende.
Top Hotels In Ochagavía Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ochagavía Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ochagavía Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ochagavía Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!