7 Best Hotels To Stay In Noalejo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Noalejo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Noalejo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Noalejo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Noalejo Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Noalejo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Noalejo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Noalejo Andalucía:
Manuel de La Capilla
Featuring free bikes and free WiFi, Manuel de La Capilla is located in Arbuniel. With an outdoor swimming pool, the property also has a garden. Guests can use a terrace.At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views. Guest rooms include a closet.At Manuel de La Capilla you’ll find a restaurant serving Grill/bbq and Mediterranean cuisine. Dairy-free and vegetarian options can also be requested.Baeza is 26 miles from the accommodation. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Oasis
Located just off the A44 Motorway in Jaen, Hotel El Oasis offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The air-conditioned rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside.Each room at the Hotel Oasis has practical tiled floors, a work desk and TV. The private bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.You can enjoy characteristic Andalusian food in the Oasis Hotel’s restaurant. There is also a 24-hour café bar with an outdoor terrace. The hotel’s shop sells local produce, including olive oil and wine.Staff at the Oasis are happy to provide information about the area. The Sierra Mágina Nature Reserve is just a 5-minute drive away, while Jaen city is a 25-minutes drive from the hotel.
Room was very comfortable and nice and clean.
The free breakfast was really good.
Easy access to and from the motorway
- Good hotel for travellers by car. Whilst next to the motorway it is not too noisy. Clean hotel and decent rooms. We liked the restaurant and food. No doubt recommendable. Good value for money.
- Friendly, good food and perfectly placed for an overnight stop on the way South.
- Travellers hotel next to motorway and gas station. Very poor WiFi but possibly due to remote location. Good evening meal – great value menu of the day. Usual Spanish breakfast but included juice. Comfortable room at back away from motorway. Somewhat off the GR7 walking route but worked out well as weather necessitated a diversion to Jaen which is easy to reach by foot and bus to La Guardia
- Hi We had a very pleasant stay staff very efficient and very good with our little dog. The room was clean and comfortable and the free continental breakfast was an added bonus. Will definitely stay again our return trip to uk
- Room was very comfortable and nice and clean.
Complejo Turistico El 402
Set in rural Andalusia, Complejo El 402 has a free outdoor swimming pool and spacious gardens. Each air-conditioned room offers a plasma-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage shower with radio.This restored country house features original stone walls and soft lighting. The 402’s simple, elegant rooms include central heating, air conditioning and a work desk.Guests can enjoy traditional local cuisine at the Complejo 402’s restaurant. There is also a 24-hour café with an outdoor terrace. There is a licensed lifeguard working by the pool.Located next to the A44 Motorway, Complejo El 402 is just a 30-minute drive from Granada city center. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is an hour away by car. Free public parking is possible at the hotel.
- It was not in a built up area, and had good parking, rooms done to a high specification. Staff where helpful but spoke no English, good old Google Translate.
The accommodation was easily accessible from the motorway with ample parking (we had a large trailer with us).Pleasant mountain views from our room.
Helpful staff.Good value meals in the bar/restaurant.
Excellent as an economical overnight stop when travelling but also convenient for visiting Granada.
- It is on the high way, having good restaurant open till late night or morning, good value for money. Nice staff and big garden specially for children to play. Very good for a stop over and very convenient to travel to Alhambra at morning.
- Good bathroom and decent room at affordable price.
La ducha con hidromasaje.
Hotel La Nava
La Nava is located in Iznalloz near Granada. The elegant rooms are decorated in neutral tones, reflecting the natural surroundings of the hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating. They also include a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at La Nava Hotel serves traditional cuisine using produce from the surrounding area. There is also a bar where guests can relax.Granada is just 19 mi away from Hotel La Nava. Guests can experience both the countryside of the Los Montes Orientales region and the city.
- Situation to main road very good, bedrooms and bed were great. Evening meal was excellent and staff pleasant.
- Simple but clean and comfortable, good for one-night stay. Heating worked well, which was important in February
- El personal del hotel es lo mejor a destacar. Encantador, amable y respetuoso.
Las vistas muy bonitas
..y el hotel muy tranquilo
El desayuno buenísimo y muy barato.
Un estupendo alto en el camino para descansar y reponer fuerzas
Hotel Cortijo del Marqués
This charming, restored Andalusian manor house is set in olive groves, 12 mi from Granada. It has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor pool and a large family-owned chapel, built in 1878.Surrounded by fields of wheat and sunflowers, Hotel Cortijo del Marqués has easy access to the A44 Motorway and offers free parking. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 37 mi away.All rooms at the Marqués are rustic in décor, with wooden or tiled floors and wooden beams. Each room has central heating, a fan and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe and hairdryer.Hotel Cortijo del Marqués has a terrace with beautiful views of the chapel and countryside. There are garden patios, and free WiFi is offered. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
- Fantastic view from room.The calm atmosphere.Wonderful evening meal and great wine.
- The exquisite beauty and charm of the site. The gorgeous views of the countryside. The extremely warm welcome at check-in as well as the helpfulness of the reception lady. The hospitality and assistance of the owners beginning with their precious recommandations for our visit to Alhambra at the time of our reservation. The comfort of our family room and the unique and spectacular accommodation in the “Silo”.
- Absolute gem, from the owners, the staff to the location. As soon as we stepped in, all our plans of dinner in Grenada went out of the window. All we wanted to do is spend as much time there as possible, enjoy the scenery, the pool and lovely food. I would go back in a heartbeat.
- The ambience here was fantastic quiet relaxed and very calm. The evening meal was exceptional and the staff all really friendly and helpful.
- Calm, comfortable with excellent food. The owners are most welcoming hosts and the surrounding countryside is spectacular.
Hotel Rural el Nacimiento
With good access to the A44 Motorway, Hotel Rural el Nacimiento is located in Deifontes, 25 minutes’ drive from central Granada. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace.The rooms at the Nacimiento feature parquet floors and simple, smart décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. Free WiFi is offered in public areas.Near the property you can play clay-court tennis and padel tennis, as well as horse riding and canoeing. There are many great hiking and cycling routes in the surrounding countryside as well.The beautiful city of Granada is home to the world-famous Alhambra Palace, as well as the charming Albaycín district. You can drive to the Sierra Nevada Ski resort in an hour. Medina Elvira Golf Course is 5 mi away, and there are tennis and padel courts located 5 minutes’ walk away.
a good hotel and 10 euro cheaper than indicated ! and breakfast for free !
first time with booking
- The owner and staff were great and made the visit unique. They welcomed us to the hotel and the village of Naciamento, including showing us to a local restaurant. Opportunity to talk in the hotel bar. Good opportunity to work in our Spanish.
- Old fashion, but extremely clean and comfortable hotel. Nice staff.
the staff was quite friendly and it was located very close to the highway to Granada
although breakfast times were pretty late for us (9 am), they served us with sandwiches and good coffee
- Ideal place outside Granada, you can take a bus or the metro-train after 20 minutes drive to reach the city center of Granada. The hosts are so nice and friendly, they prepare everything very beautiful and offer a typical Spanish breakfast. We even got a bottle of wine when we left. The bar/restaurant is a typical rural meeting place for the people of the town.
- a good hotel and 10 euro cheaper than indicated ! and breakfast for free !
Set 5 mi from central Jaen, Hotel ACG offers striking, modern design and rooms with mountain views. It features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Each attractive, air-conditioned room at Hotel ACG has contemporary décor. There is a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a stylish bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Andalusian cuisine in the ACG’s restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace.The River Frio is 1.9 mi away and provides an ideal setting for hiking and cycling.
- La déco originale et atypique ! La taille de la baignoire ! La vue de la terrasse ! La gentillesse du personnel! Le restaurant est top !
- Habitación muy amplia y cómoda. Baño grande y limpio. Diseño general de la habitación y del hotel moderno y atractivo.
- La decoration totalement surprenante. L espace dans les chambres et la salle de bain. La baignoire enormissime
Por proponer alguna idea… quizás si los cabeceros no fueran metálicos podría haberse evitado alguna contusión molesta. Y si la bañera tuviera una mampara o cortina… sería más cómodo darse una ducha.
Mi felicitación a todo el personal del hotel. Muchas gracias.
- El restaurante del hotel está muy bien.buen producto a buen precio.diseño muy llamativo
Top Hotels In Noalejo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Noalejo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Noalejo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Noalejo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!