7 Best Hotels To Stay In Mojave City Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Mojave City Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mojave City Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mojave City Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mojave City Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mojave City Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mojave City Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Mojave City Arizona:
Travelers Inn Bullhead City
One of our top picks in Bullhead City.Located 1.5 miles from Riverjetz Watercraft Rentalz and less than 10 miles from Katherines Landing, this hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available.The air-conditioned rooms at the Travelers Inn Bullhead City are simply furnished. They include cable TV, carpeted flooring and a private bathroom. Some rooms include free Wi-Fi.Desert Lakes Golf Course is less than 10 miles from the Travelers Inn.
- The bed was nice to sleep on and good distance to my car
- I liked that there was a pool. I liked that the AC in the room was working.
- Dirty, nasty place. Old amenities and not clean at all.
- Bed old, room filthy, did not even use the shower. This is a flop house.
- I liked that it was really close to the casinos in Laughlin.
Days Inn Bullhead City
One of our top picks in Bullhead City – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. A year-round outdoor pool is available for guest use at this Laughlin area hotel. A continental breakfast is provided daily and guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Harrah’s Laughlin is a 10 minute drive away.Cable TV is available in all rooms at the Best Western Bullhead City Inn. A microwave and coffee-making facilities are also included. Free toiletries are provided.A hot tub is available for guest relaxation at the Bullhead City Best Western Inn. A 24-hourfront desk and laundromat are both available for guest convenience.The Colorado River is less than a mile from the hotel. Davis Dam is a 10 minute drive away.
- Clean and nonsmoking seemed to be strictly enforced.
- Extra charge for pet was excessive. Especially considering we did not need house keeping daily. Should be charged as a one time added cleaning fee.
- I liked that it was clean, friendly staff, easy check in and out, got the late check out no hassle, clean room for a pet friendly room. Close to the Safeway, the restaurants and the river. Nice and quiet.
- Very comfortable. Not noisy, staff was courteous and friendly, breakfast was VERY good. All in all, better than I expected. Totally satisfied.
- Very clean the beds were very comfortable. The staff always had a smile .
Goodnite Inn and Suites of Bullhead City
This Bullhead City, Arizona hotel is less than one mile from the Colorado River. The hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The spacious rooms at Goodnite Inn of Bullhead City are furnished with a refrigerator and light wood furniture.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free parking. Guests can also park their boats and RVs on the property.Bullhead City Goodnite Inn is 11 miles from the Big Bend of the Colorado State Recreation Area. Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport is 3.2 miles away.
- The pool was clean and durrable. Also the confort of the bed was good.
- Would like the building not to be a vacant property!
- Nothing was goodoing about the room,a/couple was not working properly
- There was absolutely nothing to like about that place!…..
- I did not like anything from hotel. I would never atay there again.
Motel 6 Needles
On the Arizona/California border and just off of Historic U.S. Route 66, this Motel 6 provides an outdoor pool and laundry facilitiesGuest rooms at the Needles Motel 6 feature cable TV and free local calls. Wi-Fi is available.This Needles, California motel is pet-friendly and serves complimentary coffee every morning. The front desk is open 24 hours a day. Truck parking is available.Laughlin Bullhead International Airport is 25 miles from Motel 6 Needles. The Amtrak Train Station is within a 10-minute walk of the motel.
- It was just perfect, I always enjoy staying at motel 6 . It’s always very convenient and their prices are unbeatable.
- I like the vinyl flooring for pet friendly accommodations.
- the room was great, it was clean, but the bed sucked.
- Basic hotel at a good price. Friendly staff, clean rooms recently renovated. Try the Wagonwheel diner just off the highway….very 50’s and great home-made food. Perfect for a 1 night stay on Route 66.
Staff gave us a free upgrade / different room, our initial room had a lot of (dead) dessert bugs on the floor.
Ok room for this price
Pioneer Hotel and Gambling Hall
On the banks of the Colorado River in Laughlin, the Pioneer Hotel features a 24-hour casino and a variety of on-site dining options. The rooms are furnished with cable TVs.The air-conditioned rooms at Pioneer Hotel and Gambling Hall have work desks, seating areas and telephones.Slots, Keno and card games, including poker, are available at the Las Vegas-style casino at Pioneer Hotel. Bumbleberry Flats restaurant provides American comfort food and the River Bar features beer and specialty cocktails.Guests at the Pioneer can dock their boats and jet skis right outside the hotel and enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool.Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport is a 6-minute drive from Pioneer Hotel and Gambling Hall. Riverview Resort Golf Course is less than 7 miles away.
- The food is always good. The rooms are clean. Like to stay here close to everything but not crazy busy.
- Everything was fluffy & like a cloud except it was cold & cloudy outside.
- I liked the idea of the hotel I’m sure when it was first opened it was vary cute but they need to re-due everything
- The staff goes out of their way to accommodate you.
- Location was great along the river with secure parking. The room was value priced so are expectations were not high. The whole complex including the gambling hall is dated. The pool was okay but ducks have made it their home for most of the day and night. Very reasonable charge for pets. Quite exciting if you are into gambling. Comfortable beds
Best Western Colorado River Inn
One of our top picks in Needles – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western Colorado River Inn offers accommodations in Needles, just 22 miles from Laughlin. The inn has an outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a gift shop at the property.Lake Havasu City is 31 miles from Best Western Colorado River Inn, and Bullhead City is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 22 miles from Best Western Colorado River Inn.
- Check in a breeze, restaurant next door provided the free breakfast. Very convenient and food really good.
- Great staff, great room and a fantastic breakfast!
- An excellent choice for a night on the way to the Grand Canyon.
- All good. Excellent location to visit the Mojave desert.
- The staff were very helpful and as were the staff at the Giggling Cactus which was a very convenient and exctplace to eat
Quality Inn – Needles
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Quality Inn – Needles is located in Needles in the region of California, just 23 miles from Laughlin.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Havasu City is 29 miles from Quality Inn – Needles, and Bullhead City is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Laughlin/Bullhead International Airport, 23 miles from Quality Inn – Needles.
- The room was really nice surprise and very comfortable. We stayed at a Quality Inn the previous two nights and it did not even come close the room we had in Needles.
- the free breakfast was fantastic, we ate too much, lol. the beds were very comfortable and the staff was wonderful and helpful.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating. It was easy to check in and out and my dog was comfortable too. It was nice and clean as well.
The shiny gold covers on the bed made it look fresh.
The staff was very nice to us. Easy check in. Water in lobby. Refrigerator with a freezer section. Breakfast was just ok, but we appreciated it. Good recommendation for dinner from the front desk.
- There were no croissants, but the room was pretty and very clean, the staff was excellent, and the breakfast was good.
Top Hotels In Mojave City Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mojave City Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mojave City Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mojave City Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!