7 Best Hotels To Stay In Mocanal El Hierro – Top Hotel Reviews
Mocanal El Hierro is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Mocanal El Hierro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mocanal El Hierro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mocanal El Hierro. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Mocanal El Hierro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Mocanal El Hierro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Mocanal El Hierro:
Hotel Boomerang is located in Valverde, the capital of the small Canary Island of El Hierro. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.The rooms at the Boomerang feature tiled floors and lots of natural light. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on El Hierro. The island is a popular destination for scuba diving.Hotel Boomerang is 10 minutes’ drive from El Hierro Airport. Also 10 minutes’ drive away is Puerto de la Estaca, where you can get a ferry to La Gomera or Tenerife.
- Great location no matter what we asked for extra glasses cups electric kettle heater for our room all was supied with au smile .the manager was also very informative regarding walks we wished to do
- Lovely location, welcoming staff, clean. The host even drop me off at the bus station.
- Nice hotel in a nice location. Fernando is a gentleman and a scholar.
- The staff and management were more than friendly and helpful in every way possible.
- The views were amazing, the bed was very comfortable and the bathtub. The staff was kind and efficient. I didnt expect that from a two stars hotel.
Parador de El Hierro
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set between the mountain and the sea at Roque de Bonanza, this secluded hotel looks out over the Atlantic Ocean from its setting on the tiny, tropical island of El Hierro.The modern Parador de El Hierro provides a peaceful venue for your visit to this volcanic island paradise. It is surrounded by a lush garden and outdoor swimming pool – a great place to cool off from the year-round sunshine of the Canary Islands.The Parador’s elegant, colonial-style interior opens onto a row of balconies overlooking the ocean. Most of the hotel’s rooms also boast magnificent sea views, creating a relaxing and unforgettable atmosphere.
- The dinner at the Restaurant: the food was quite exceptional!
- Comfortable room, right on the sea shore, wonderful scenery. Very friendly and efficient staff. Lovely food with fresh and local ingredients.
- Classic colonial bygone era feel away from towns a place unto its own
- The hotel was situated in one of the most stunning locations I have ever seen
- The location, the tranquility, the unspoilt beauty of the place, we have travelled all over the world and this is one of the best places we have ever stayed
Hotel Ida Inés
Ida Inés sits in the Valle del Golfo, on the north-east side of El Hierro, in the Canary Islands. The rooms offer wonderful views of the coast and the mountains, and there is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The rooms have TV, telephone and kettle. All have private bathrooms with hairdryer.The property serves breakfast.El Hierro Airport is about 9.3 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- This stunning clean friendly hotel is perfect the freshly squeezed pineapple on arrival to the wonderful breakfast clean room a view to die for the is not a fault can’t wait to go back the island is truly magical
- Good value for money and very good for a 2 star hotel.
This is a small family owned hotel, the owners are very friendly and helpful and are keen to help you make the most of your visit to El Hierro. The continental breakfast is excellent, lots of fresh fruit The rooms were comfortable, with facilities for making drinks and tv.
If you are looking for a good location for your stay in El Hierro I would recommend Frontera.
- La amabilidad del personal y la buena comunicación para hacer excursiones por la isla
- Disponibilidad y facilidades para acceder al complejo a nuestra llegada a hígado en la que la recepción ya estaba cerrada
Casas Rurales La Pestilla
Set in El Pinar, on the island of El Hierro, Casas Rurales La Pestilla is 8.7 mi from La Restinga Beach. Set in gardens, these rural houses offer free Wi-Fi and free parking.The stone villas feature a terrace with barbecue facilities. Each is air conditioned and heated. The living room comes with a sofa and flat-screen TV. The well-equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher and washing machine. A hairdryer and shower can be found in the private bathroom.There are restaurants in the fishing village of La Restinga, where you can also go diving. Hierro Airport and the port of Estaca are both a 35-minute drive away. You can drive to the island’s capital, Valverde, in 20 minutes.
- Stunning location between the sea and a mountain forest. A really stylish traditional house. Nice welcome with some home-made wine in the carafe. You can’t be more satisfied.
- La comodidad de la casa, la terraza, la chimenea…
- We kregen gratis broodjes ‘s morgens, zeer rustige regio.
- Schönes Haus, sehr hilfsbereiter Gastgeber. Ruhig, etwas besonderes. Gerne mal wieder
Casa muy acogedora en El Pinar ( pueblo céntrico de la isla y bien comunicada con el resto de la isla ), los dueños de la casa dan mucha facilidades y cualquier necesidad te ayudan y están muy atentos.
La terraza / jardín de piedra es muy bonita y con buen tiempo se puede aprovechar
Sin duda alguna la recomiendo para pasar la estación en la maravillosa isla de El Hierro
Balneario Pozo de la Salud
This modern hotel is located right on the coast on the small Canary island of El Hierro. It offers a spa, an outdoor pool and a terrace overlooking the ocean.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Balneario Pozo de la Salud feature a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a kettle with herbal tea. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom. Each one has views of the ocean or the mountains.Balneario Pozo de la Salud’s spa offers various clinical, esthetic and relaxation treatments. It has a hot tub where you can relax. The hotel also has a children’s playground.The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of local and international food. There is also a bar.El Hierro is a popular destination for scuba divers. The Balneario is 35 minutes’ drive from Puerto de la Estaca, where you can catch a ferry to La Gomera or Gran Canaria.
- The surroundings, the silence, the StuffIt was very friendly
- If you want a more quiet and remote location, than this is the place to go. Very good dinner, ok breakfast, clean rooms and very helpful staff even if they know little to no English.
- Pretty much the only place to stay in Pozo de la salud! One of the more expensive places to stay on the island but actually very nice and good value for money. There’s a small local bar nearby if you don’t want to eat in the restaurant that is excellent value for money
- The fantastic sea views from the room, and the lovely food in the evenings
- Located by the ocean and better situated than the alternative 3 star Parador if you wish to explore the whole island as we did. Very good food and wine at reasonable prices in the restaurant. Pool and spa facilities were on offer but we were too busy exploring!
Located in Frontera, Hotel Puntagrande is set on a tongue of lava rocks, surrounded by the ocean with a spectacular view from all the rooms and from the panoramic terrace. It offers a naval museum on-site. Free WiFi is featured in the common areas and free private parking is available on site.At the hotel, each room comes with a wardrobe. All rooms include a private bathroom and a bath or shower, and certain units at Hotel Puntagrande have a balcony.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental or an Italian breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Puntagrande.Valverde is 5 mi from the hotel.
- La posizione unica, fantastica, la cucina, e la familiarità dei proprietari fanno di questa struttura una meta davvero unica e desiderabile. Spero di tornare
- El emplazamiento y encanto del hotel, así como la hospitalidad de los dueños Paula y David
- Sin duda la ubicación del hotel y las vistas desde la habitación. Es un alojamiento ideal para reencontrarse con la naturaleza y la belleza. La simpatía y la atención de los propietarios hacen el resto.
- ALLES. Es war genau so, wie wir es erwartet hatten. Besonders möchten wir die Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft und die fast persönliche Ansprache hervorheben. Ideal zum entspannen und Kraft tanken.
- El sitio idílico dónde se encuentra el hotel, la comodidad de las camas y la amabilidad del personal que nos atendió.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in La Restinga, Sur Restinga offers 3-star accommodations with a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also boasts a restaurant and a sun terrace. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms come with a seating area.Guests at Sur Restinga can enjoy a continental breakfast.Valverde is 12 miles from the accommodation.
- Perfect location.Great room with a view of the port. Friendly management. Tasty food.And everything around is cheap and beautiful.
- El trato del chico (Lorenzo) fue excelente, muy atento y dispuesto a solucionar cualquier cosa. El desayuno de bienvenida un detallazo. Las vistas al mar excepcional.
- El atendimiento magnifico, el personal fantastioco y cuando terminen la remodelacion sera aun mejor. La ubicacion las vistas y el entorno fenomeno. Voveremos en breve.
- Está muy nuevo y nos invitaron a un desayuno de bienvenida
- La ubicación y la ambilidad del personal. Han realizado (están aún en ello) una remodelación del edificio con muy buen gusto y les auguro un éxito total en el inmediato futuro
Top Hotels In Mocanal El Hierro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Mocanal El Hierro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Mocanal El Hierro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Mocanal El Hierro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!