7 Best Hotels To Stay In Marblehill Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Marblehill Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marblehill Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marblehill Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marblehill Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marblehill Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marblehill Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Marblehill Georgia:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper
This hotel is 5 miles from downtown Jasper and Amicalola Falls State Park. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV, and serves a daily continental breakfast.Window seating and a work desk are standard in every modern room at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper. All rooms include a private bathroom and air conditioning.Parking is free at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper. Sharp Mountain Vineyards are 9.5 miles from the hotel. Downtown Atlanta is a 1-hour drive south.
- Breakfast was not interesting at all. Green bananas, no juice, nothing hot except coffee.
Our room was by outside door AND was so loud all evening waking us up too long for 2 night stay….really need to correct situation.
VERY IMPORTANT, WE LIKED MATRESS AND TOOK A CLOSER LOOK. IT WAS STAINED WITH URINE. WE WERE SO GROSSED OUT. THE STAFF CHANGES SHEETS EVERY DAY, AND THEY KNOW THIS YET DO NOT REPLACE. OUR LAST VIST OCTOBER THE SHEETS HAD BLOOD STAINS….THIS IS TOO NASTY.
- Fortunately, the staff could accommodate my reservation even though there was no evidence of a reservation made. I showed the desk clerk my confirmation email and luckily, there were some rooms still available.
- Clean room, bottom floor as requested. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety. The staff kept it well stocked. Clean tables.
- The overall stay was excellent, Great staff, comfort and cleanliness of the whole facility,the location was great, it was quite, and near food and shopping. One of the best staffs i have encountered.
Clairmont Inn is located in Jasper, 29 miles from Blue Ridge and 27 miles from Dahlonega.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ellijay is 16 miles from Clairmont Inn, and Woodstock is 25 miles from the property.
- My stay was last minute due to car trouble. I was able to book online and show up, then check into my room immediately. I was tired and had been traveling all day. Car trouble was the last thing I expected. This happened on a dark night when the temperature was below freezing outside. Also for a small extra fee, they accepted my dog. Whew! I was very happy to find there place at 8:30 at night.
- You heard every little noise from outside or the room next to you.
- NOTHING to report that I liked. It was a place to sleep on my way to destination. THAT”S ALL.
- continental breakfast. would have been nice if they had eggs and pancakes
- It was near where we were going to be for two days, the air conditioner/heat was the usual wall unit but there was a surprise of a wall thermostat which was much easier to use,the bed was comfortable, parking was handy.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Canton
Featuring an indoor pool and a daily hot breakfast buffet, this Holiday Inn Express is just off I-575 and less than 2.5 miles from downtown Canton. Free Wi-Fi is available.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Canton offers classically decorated rooms with a microwave and a refrigerator. A cable TV, coffee maker and ironing facilities are included.Guests of the Canton Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites are welcome to use the on-site fitness room and business center. A picnic area with barbeque grill is located outside.The Holiday Inn Express Canton is 2.5 miles from the Canton Theatre and less than 3 miles from Boling Park.
- Everything! Breakfast was awesome, staff was wonderful, pool was great and beds were most comfortable I have ever slept in at a hotel.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. lst room assigned smelled of cigarette smoke– though this is a smoke free facility–bad previous visitor!! Immediately assigned another room with a sincere apology for the inconvenience!!
- Very well maintained facility. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Breakfast was great–good coffee too. Important!! Hotel is close to I 575. Convenient to restaurants, etc. Pleasant stay! Would recommend to friends.
- Excellent breakfast choices. Friendly staff. Did not use pool but looked inviting. Afternoon treats would have been enjoyed but all gone when I checked in.
- The staff was very friendly; best of all the breakfasts we had on the trip; rooms were clean and comfortable. Would stay there again and would recommend it to friends
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Canton
One of our best sellers in Canton! The Canton, GA Econo Lodge Inn & Suites hotel is a mile from the downtown area. We are also close to Allatoona Lake, Red Top Mountain State Park and Reinhardt University. A free deluxe continental breakfast is included.Amenities at our pet-friendly hotel include free high-speed Internet access, free local calls, free weekday newspaper, exercise room and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Business travelers can access our business center and copy and fax machines.All rooms have cable television, hairdryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms have desks, refrigerators, multiple phone lines and microwaves. This property is 100% non-smoking. Laundry facilities are onsite.Canton Business Park is only two miles from the hotel. Six Flags Over Georgia and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport are minutes away.
- The floors being clear of carpeting! My husband loved the pillows.
- Location was perfect, at least the room and in general the hotel was clean
- Bk fast was fair. Motel was quiet most of the time.
- The breakfast was good, and I truly enjoyed the pillows and the bed. So comfortable! My husband enjoyed the exercise room, he has to exercise each day, due to Parkinsons.
- this place was very quite and location was great the facilities was real nice the breakfast was great. I would send my friends there.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Canton, GA
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Canton, GA offers accommodations in Canton.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Marietta is 21 miles from Country Inn & Suites Canto GA, and Ellijay is 30 miles away. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The front desk was friendly and helpful. Rooms clean, nice size, bed comfortable.
- The beds are amazing. They are the only reason I missed breakfast the entire stay.
- This was our second time we stayed at the Country Inn both times where not good and not worth the money. Staff is nice but the hotel itself is not the cleanest the only reason we stayed a second time is because everything else was booked. I also would like to add I contacted Management and even sent them pictures of the dust and dirt but the seemed not to care.
- The rooms were very clean, a decent size, and it felt cozy as soon as you walked in.
- It was close to the things we needed to do. It was close to shopping and restaurants. The cookies at the front desk are very good as was the breakfast. We decided to stay an extra day and were accommodated.
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Canton
This Canton hotel is located off Interstate 575 and within a 50-minute drive of downtown Atlanta. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, gym and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Atlanta-Canton rooms include a 37-inch flat screen TV. The rooms are also equipped with cable TV and a coffee maker.The Atlanta- Canton Hampton Inn provides guests with a daily breakfast. The hotel also offers a business center.Hampton Inn is 26 miles from Red Top Mountains State Park and Lake Allatoona. Get auto trans
- The facility was nice and clean. The staff was very knowledgeable and very helpful. We loved the facilities bumped out window spaces with furniture for eating breakfast. The breakfast choices exceeded all expectations. We stay there again.
- The staff was friendly, checking in was a breeze and the hotel was very clean. We had a great stay
- The Flat Screen TV is nice and big. The bed was super comfy, especially the pillows. I slept like a baby! The shower pressure was great after a long exhausting day. The lobby was nice looking and the parking was easy.
- We liked everything. It was close to our event. Good restaurants nearby. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff was so nice and helpful they were super friendly best out of all the Hamptons we’ve stayed at this year.
Days Inn Canton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Canton offers accommodations in Canton, just 21 miles from Marietta.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kennesaw is 17 miles from Days Inn Canton, and Duluth is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 42 miles from Days Inn Canton.
- the room was clean. the property was being updated. staff was professional even during the holidays
- Older property, but recently remodeled. Room 208 was in excellent condition!
- Very comfortable bed. Refrigerator. Microwave. Coffee. Easy chair. Very clean. Just a very nice stay.
- The facility was close to the funeral home I needed to get to.
Comfortable room and bed!
I like firm bed, wife likes soft bed. We are never happy in motels. This mattress was comfortable to both of us. We slept great!
Top Hotels In Marblehill Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marblehill Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marblehill Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marblehill Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!