7 Best Hotels To Stay In Marathon Shores Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Marathon Shores Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marathon Shores Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marathon Shores Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marathon Shores Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marathon Shores Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marathon Shores Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Marathon Shores Florida:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon offers accommodations in Marathon, just 28 miles from Islamorada. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Duck Key is 7 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marathon, and Big Pine Key is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- You could see the canal from the poolside. The restaurant next door was a 10! At least the pillows were soft. The muffins were delicious.
excellent restaurant on site
very clean, quiet, very roomy
what i expected from holiday inn
Great location! Clean Pool area and Tiki Bar right next to it.
Perfect location to explore the Keys, because it’s right in the middle.
- The restaurant with entertainment on the property.
- Good location in the Florida Keys. Hotel appeared pretty new.
Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel and Resort
One of our top picks in Marathon.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel and Resort is located in Marathon. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Islamorada is 28 miles from Glunz Ocean Beach Hotel and Resort, and Duck Key is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
Key Colony is a great choice for travelers interested in tranquillity, friendly locals and restaurants.
- Beach front with a pool! Can’t wait to go back once the bar is open!!
- Very clean room, and comfy bed. We stayed in the Garden Suites and they were well stocked. The beach/pool area is beautiful! Restaurant was being remodeled, but looking forward to returning once done to try it out. View is spectacular!
- Ocean view room is a must. Beautiful views of the beach and pool. So close to the ocean that you can hear the waves crashing while you sleep. Wake up every morning to the sunrise. Beach umbrellas, cushioned beach chairs, and beach towels are complimentary.
- Very nice location with private beach and swimming pool by the sea.
- The staff …. the little extras …. the lobby ladies room… the view… total 10 !
Skipjack Resort Suites & Marina
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Skipjack Resort Suites & Marina offers accommodations in Marathon. The inn has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and bike rental is available. Duck Key is 11 miles from Skipjack Resort Suites & Marina, and Big Pine Key is 17 miles from the property. Key West International Airport is 44 miles away.
- No eggs, sweet breads, cereal, yogurt, juice and coffee.
- the rooms were very larges and newly decorated. the pool area was also very nice
Publix is in walking distance
Live Music at night by the pool
- the room was a suite and probably exceeded our needs.
- Hey beds were comfy, people were. Nice.pool area was nice.
Hampton Inn Marathon – Florida Keys
Hampton Inn Marathon – Florida Keys is located in Marathon, just 28 miles from Islamorada.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Duck Key is 7 miles from Hampton Inn Marathon, and Big Pine Key is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Banana Bay Resort & Marina
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. In Marathon, Florida, this waterfront resort and marina features an outdoor swimming pool and boat docking facilities. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are standard in each room at Banana Bay Resort and Marina. A cable TV is also included.A tiki bar is on site, and a business center and tennis court can be used by guests for free. Fishing is also possible at Banana Bay Resort.Dolphin Research Center is a 12-minute drive from this resort. Guests are within 1 miles of both Fishermen’s Hospital and the Florida Keys Country Club.
- Loved pressing the button on the mirror to turn on the lights. The balcony also had an amazing view.
- Very nice property! The tiki bar at Sunset Point was a hit. Rooms were beautiful!
so comfortable and clean , just what we expected
pool was very good
- No beech even if it is advertise as if it had one, no Jacuzzi, bar at swimming pool was a complete joke, you can´t call that a bar! Piña colada horrible. Room was nice and clean. Instalations very poor and price ridiculous for what it has to offer which is NOTHING!
Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys
One of our top picks in Marathon – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott Marathon Florida Keys is located in Marathon in the region of Florida, just 13 miles from Duck Key. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Big Pine Key is 16 miles from Courtyard Marathon Florida Keys, and Little Torch Key is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- We had a great view of the ocean and sunrise and were not even in an “oceanfront” room. Starbucks cappuccino was yummy as was lunch at the pool bar. Heated infinity pool was so pretty. The extra area next to the pool was nice and quiet, with sand and beach chairs. Many great restaurants and excursions were so close to the property.
- Everything about this experience was top rate! The bonus and biggest perk was the free transport to beaches, restaurants and shopping. The entire staff has a “can do” attitude and every request is met with a smile.
- The food was good,kind of sad you don’t get free breakfast,the Hampton inns have a nice free breakfast,cheaper rates to! I think I’m switching to them,I did for the next night!
- Very nice accommodations – easy access to beach and pool. Plenty of free parking and music provided in the evenings was very enjoyable.
- We went here for our honeymoon and the staff outdid themselves!! They went the eztra mile to make everything perfect from giving us a bottle of wine to the towles in shapes of hearts all over the room and rose petals on the bed!! I would highly recommend this hotwl to everyone!!
Captain Pips at Knights Key Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Captain Pips at Knights Key Inn offers accommodations in Marathon, just 14 miles from Duck Key. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Big Pine Key is 15 miles from Captain Pips at Knights Key Inn, and Little Torch Key is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Key West International Airport, 41 miles from Captain Pips at Knights Key Inn.
- What a perfect location! Watching the sunset over the Seven Mile Bridge was awesome. A nice quiet location. Clean room. And larger than I anticipated.
- Good location, great with fully equipped kitchen and BBQ facillities. Really friendly male innkeeper.
- The room was clean, fully equipped kitchen and comfortable beds.
- Spacious rooms, lovely position, quiet and reasonable price
- THE VIEW!!! Fabulous sunset view of the seven mile bridge. Good recommendations from the staff at Captain Pips regarding facilities on the Key. Full kitchen was an unexpected bonus.
Top Hotels In Marathon Shores Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marathon Shores Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marathon Shores Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marathon Shores Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!