7 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Los Hinojosos Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Mesón de Don Quijote
Rooms at the Don Quijote feature earthenware tiles and wooden beams. They are equipped with air conditioning and heating, as well as a flat-screen TV and a hairdryer in the bathroom.Hotel Mesón de Don Quijote’s Spanish-style restaurant serves characteristic food from Castilla-La Mancha. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Mesón has a sun terrace with loungers. There is also a lounge with books, a TV and board games.Belmonte Castle is 9.9 mi from the hotel, and you can drive to El Toboso and its Don Quijote Museum in 15 minutes.
Nice decorated with clean pool and a relaxing and quited area with sunbeds.
Amazing breakfast with croissants, fruit jam, orange fresh and tea or coffee.
- La décoration de l’hôtel , sa situation , son calme et la gentillesse du personnel d’accueil
- ES MUY TIPICO CASTELLANO Y DE LA ZONA DEL ENTORNO “QUIJOTE”, PATIO INTERIOR, HABITACION EN PIEDRA, MESAS DE RUEDA DE CARRUAJE,…
Las instalaciones en general son agradables y con una decoración muy acorde con el espacio.
El servicio de restaurante es bueno
- La habitación era muy amplia, y la relación calidad/precio en general está muy bien.
- Nice decorated with clean pool and a relaxing and quited area with sunbeds.
Palacio del Infante Don Juan Manuel Hotel Spa
Featuring elegant décor with hardwood floors, the air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites have a separate seating area.The café-bar is located in the hotel’s beautiful cloister, while a buffet breakfast is served in the bright dining room, which features wide windows and views of the castle. The restaurant serves modern regional cuisine and has its own winery with wines with denomination of origin. A Medieval room for banquets or celebrations is available.Palacio del Infante Don Juan Manuel’s spa features chromotherapy lights and is equipped with various jet swimming pools at different temperatures, different types of showers, Turkish baths and a Finnish sauna. There is also a relax area with loungers with infrared lights. Massages and beauty treatments are available at an additional cost.This historic hotel is an-hour drive from Albacete and 60 mi from Cuenca. Free parking is available onsite.
- The Hotel building is fabulous, the renovation is terrific and the main lounge stunning,
- We loved the way antiquity has been merged with modern decor, on-site parking a plus and very well fitted comfortable rooms.
- Incredible location- we wanted a relaxing day outside of the hustle and bustle of our tour of Spain’s cities and this five star spa built in 15th century convent with views of a magnificent medival castle and Don Quixote windmills all in a quiet village of 2,200 people was it ! The restaurant was superb with inventive game dishes and a fine wine list. The room was large and comfortable and the staff attentive and truly welcoming. A real find.
- The hotel is a renovated palace, which is quite interesting. Some rooms have views of the castle. There is a small restaurant also with views of the castle. If you fancy some massage they have a spa there.
- Excellent service including concern about our privacy with functions going on in the hotel and making special arrangements
Palacio Buenavista Hospederia
Visit the charming, historic center of Belmonte, which is a historically important walled city. From the hotel you can enjoy spectacular views of the town castle. You can also enjoy a walk around the hotel’s surrounding terrace/grounds, read a book, or chat with friends. There is also a restaurant on site, where you can sample local-style cuisine.Palacio Buenavista is the ideal place from which to explore the fascinating landscapes of this region that inspired the great novel Don Quixote. You can visit the restored windmills and monasteries in the local area.
- former palace so internal design was a treat. Now (may 2018) under new management and the owner was excellent host – he is renovating the restaurant and rooms and when finished this has the potential to be a truly exceptional hotel.
- Staff was very friendly, location perfect to reach by car, free parking inside was very convenient and in comparison to the most expensive hotel in Belmonte this hotel was very accomodating as well. Price quality great! Wifi signal perfect as well!
An old traditional property with rooms surrounding a central courtyard. The building has been updated over the years to include modern facilities such as individually controlled air conditioning and Wi-Fi. but retains many original features. Simply decorated and furnished bedroom with comfortable bed and fully equipped en suite bathroom.
The buffet continental style breakfast was adequate with a limited choice of meats/cheeses/bread and cereals etc, but at least fresh orange was available (a hobby horse of mine), together with fresh coffee and tea
The staff were friendly and helpful but it should be noted that little English was spoken.
- We had a very spacious suite with balcony.A secure underground carpark at no extra cost.Also a very nice menu dinner at minimum cost.The local castillo was stunning.
- An authentic traditional Spanish hotel with inner patio, very comfortable rooms/suites, charming town of Belmonte, La Mancha windmills
El Torreon del Miguelete
El Torreon del Miguelete is located in the town of Miguel Esteban, and is 1.2 mi from Los Charcones Bird Sanctuary.All air-conditioned rooms at the Torreon come with a private balcony. There is a TV, and a private bathroom with a bath and shower.The hotel’s rustic restaurant serves regional dishes, and has a conservatory-style terrace. There is also a bar, where guests can relax.
- Excellent tapas. Basic but clean and welcoming. Plenty parking. Easy to find.
- the staff were so friendly and we had really good meal which was very good value. We were a large noisy group but the staff were very tolerant and helpful. Easy to find the hotel and everything we needed was on site
- It was a terrible hotel went on booking.com got a price and when we arrived got charged 50 euro more had no where else to go so had to pay i will not be staying there ever again or recommending terrible
- Desayuno y limpieza bien. La cama, al tener plástico debajo de las sábanas, muy incómoda.
- La chica cuando llegamos que estaba en la barra es super agradable. Enhorabuena
Hospedería Real Casona la Beltraneja
All rooms are heated and come with a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have a sofa and a safe. Deluxe Double Rooms also have a fireplace and mini-bar.Hospedería Real Casona la Beltraneja has a restaurant, as well as a bar and terrace. There is also a shared lounge and meeting facilities. A ticket service and tour desk are also offered.
- Good position in town with safe off road parking. Breakfast.
- The rooms were quite adequate and there was a good buffet breakfast.
- The hotel was a treat, located in a small town it appeared to have some antiquity and had good rooms with all the necessary items supplied. The staff were very friendly and despite them not having much English and I having poor Spanish we got along extremely well. Breakfast was a delight and plentiful. The management were very accommodating in changing my booking and greeted us with warmth.
- The building had character and the parking was great. The lady serving breakfast was very pleasant.
- The hotels free car park is excellent and a great bonus as the streets in that area are narrow with little space for parking.
Hostal Rural Plaza
At the inn, rooms contain a patio. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hostal Rural Plaza, the rooms come with air conditioning and a TV.Alcazar de San Juan is 20 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel La Barca
Each air-conditioned room at Hotel La Barca has simple décor. There is a TV, a safe and a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Barca also features a café-bar. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Ciudad Real, Madrid and Albacete can be reached in less than 2 hours by car. The historic town of Cuenca is 75 mi away.
Simple basic hotel when visiting Pedro Munoz with a good breakfast. Very nice staff
especially Manuel! Ask for a room facing the street when booking. There is parking if needed.
- Los detalles de las galletitas , agua mineral, amenities etc.
- A good for fair price not far from the famous wind-mills. Cleanliness of the room.
- Personal muy agradable y dispuesto a ayudar en todo.
- La expectativa del hotel fue justo lo que quería. Suficiente y muy buena relación calidad-precio.
- Simple basic hotel when visiting Pedro Munoz with a good breakfast. Very nice staff
Top Hotels In Los Hinojosos Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Hinojosos Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!