7 Best Hotels To Stay In Longview Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Longview Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Longview Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Longview Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Longview Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Longview Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Longview Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Longview Washington State:
Quality Inn & Suites Longview
Quality Inn & Suites Longview offers accommodations in Longview. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 40 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Longview.
- It was very affordable The help are always so friendly We go back every year for a pool tournament and live staying at this location
- The room was spotless and had all the facilities we needed for a one night stay.
- Excellent continental service…Good choices and quality.
- I stay here every time I visit 2 – 3 times yearly. Easy to book, love the breakfast and never had any sort of problem.
- The room was immaculate. The breakfast was very nice having many options.
Super 8 Kelso
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Super 8 Kelso offers accommodations in Kelso.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 41 miles from Super 8 Kelso.
- Always love staying at the super8, great staff, great rooms ,great breakfast, pool and food how can you go wrong?
- When discussing issues with staff they promptly got us another room.
- Great value, completely adequate breakfast for our needs. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Changed my room location due to 2nd hand smoke. Requested not many people near my room. Shell station & Shari’s just a walk away. TV channels listed on a card at the remote. Breakfast times longer than other places I’ve stayed at. Wifi access info attached to the room card sleeve.
Beds were surprisingly very comfortable and we slept like babies!!
Location is near everything we needed.
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Kelso/Longview
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, this Kelso, Washington hotel is 1 miles from Three Rivers Golf Course. Portland International Airport is a 1-hour drive away. A free breakfast is available.Offering free Wi-Fi, each room provides a flat-screen cable TV, a desk and a private bathroom. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided in rooms at Guesthouse Inn & Suites.Fresh waffles, eggs, coffee and tea are some of the free breakfast items available daily. After a day of activity, guests can relax in a hot tub at Guesthouse Inn & Suites. For convenience, a guest laundromat is on site.Portland, Oregon is a 45-minute drive from this hotel. The Fort Vancouver National Historic Site is 40 miles from Guesthouse Inn & Suites. Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument is 59 miles away.
- Great location to restaurants, services, hugh school and highway. Good breakfast and decent pool. Fit all our needs except a late checkout request.
- We are local’s, my husbands birthday, everything was perfect and very relaxing which is what we both needed and was wonderful that our grandsons could be a part of it too. Thank you!
- Perfect for families, pets and close to everything. Decent breakfast (included), too! Indoor pool is a plus in winter where other, similarly priced hotels (pools) are closed, seasonally.
- Staff is great! Pool and hot tub. Good breakfast. Complimentary local newspaper.
- I like that my room had a king size bed and a queen size. The room was described as having 2 queens.
Best Western Aladdin Inn
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Best Western Aladdin Inn is located in Kelso.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- quite place to sleep. getting a quality sleep is important to me ! and this place is providing it! thanks!
- It should state there is a hold on card for additional $ until you check out
- Friendly staff, quiet, good breakfast spread although they could stand to change up the options from day to day.. not fancy but a good hotel.
- Clean, safe and good location. Good Chinese restaurant next door.
They were remarkable!!
Extremely interested as well as concerned about customers!!!
Motel 6 Kelso – Mount Saint Helens
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, this Kelso motel is 2 miles from Lower Columbia College. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Kelso features a private bathroom. All rooms have vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Kelso Motel 6. Guests can enjoy free morning coffee available in the lobby. Fax and photocopying services are available.Three Rivers Golf Course is 3 miles from this motel. Cowlitz County Museum is a 15-minute walk away.
- The room was completely clean and cozy. I enjoyed my nights sleepand the staff was friendly and very professional.
The bed was a tad soft but the room was immaculate, the bathroom to die for….
Great place at a great price
- It was clean and the front attendant was very nice and helpful.
- I knew that staying at Motel 6 would be just what I wanted because I have stayed at a few different M-6 locations around the state over the years, and I am never disappointed! The staff always go out of their way to make my stay as pleasant as they can.
- I loved that there was no ugly art work on the walls, all the paper advertising that other hotels junk up rooms with was absent, and the room did not smell like old cigarette smoke form past years. I would definitely stay again!
Comfort Inn Kelso
Comfort Inn Kelso offers accommodations in Kelso. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.Portland International Airport is 41 miles away.
- My son enjoyed the swimming pool and we had a blast. The breakfast was great and a good food choice.
- Breakfast was good, plenty of selection. Staff was friendly, facilities were clean and well maintained. Easy access to the highway, Mall and movie theatre across the street. Plenty of dining options close by. Pool was warm. Room was clean and modern.
- Extremely comfy beds – lovely linen. Pool was small but nice. Hot tub ok. Check in efficient. Breakfast does the job.
- location was just off the interstate with plenty of restaurants and groceries nearby. Breakfast was average but adequate. Movie theaters next-door and great location if you are interested in Mt St Helens.
- Close to highway, mall and restaurants. Clean and functional. Nearest to Mt. St. Helens.
McMenamins Kalama Harbor Lodge
Located in Kalama, 28 miles from Vancouver, McMenamins Kalama Harbor Lodge features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland International Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Longview Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Longview Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Longview Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Longview Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!