7 Best Hotels To Stay In Lecanto Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Lecanto Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lecanto Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lecanto Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lecanto Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lecanto Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lecanto Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Lecanto Florida:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness
Off Highway 44 and only a short distance from downtown Inverness and other local attractions and activities, this hotel features spacious guest rooms furnished with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Inverness with a free hot breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. Get energized in the 24-hour fitness center, relax by the heated outdoor swimming pool or browse the internet with free wireless access.Take a manatee tour on Crystal River, explore Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Park or enjoy top-rated golf courses, all available only minutes from the Inverness Holiday Inn Express.
- General cleanliness very good, see comment below. Gym clean and well equipped.
- I liked the fact that it is pet friendly and the charge for that is more than reasonable. Would have like a more private way to take him outside, but no big deal. I understand the security issues. The room is awesome! Just so very nice and clean and comfortable. They have wifi that actually works!
- I loved the the window shades no light came through it was very nice and the room was wonderful. The morning desk lady was wonderful I love her Everytime I come stay she is such a nice person.
- Very modern features with up lighting in rooms and surround lighting on bathroom mirror. Kids swam in the outdoor heated pool when it was only 50 degrees outside.
- the people at front desk nicki and roxanne were very helpful with local information. never been here before. but they treated us like family members.
Quality Inn Conference Center at Citrus Hills
Quality Inn Conference Center at Citrus Hills is located in Hernando, just 29 miles from The Villages. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV.Ocala is 26 miles from Quality Inn Citrus Hills, and Crystal River is 10 miles away.
- Room was very comfortable….nice outdoor swimming pool…staff very friendly….continental breakfast was excellent (warm and cold food)…great coffee.
- The bed was comfortable, and the staff was very friendly.
- Breakfast staff was very friendly and tried hard to please.
- Free caffè and tea 24/7 very nice place; the cost was fine for the services; I suggest it!
- The rooms were very clean and staff was so friendly!! The location was convenient also. We also have used Stay & Play Dog Care, which is right down the road. They all were great there and would recommend them to anyone and very inexpensive. Thank you all, we will miss Florida!
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River
One of our top picks in Crystal River.This Florida hotel is one mile from River Ventures Manatee Swim Tours and Kings Bay. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas and desks.Crystal River Holiday Inn Express offers a 24-hour gym and business center. Concierge service is available. The hotel serves breakfast and is within one mile of several restaurants.Crystal River Mall is 2 miles from Holiday Inn. Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins Historic State Park is 5 miles away.
- Did not care for the beds. They were way too high to sit on the edge and to climb into.
- Lovely large room and very comfortable. A good range of food at breakfast.
Knowledgeable staff, well informed on local restaurants, attractions, and other information.
Very clean and spacious room, breakfast included protein items which we appreciated.
- Very clean, good value, great breakfast. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The eggs were a bit dry, but the omelettes were good. Beds extremely comfy, very clean and housekeeping excellent.
Hampton Inn Crystal River
Located just 2 miles from downtown Crystal River, this Florida hotel features a swimming pool and daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at the Hampton Inn Crystal River. A cable TV and telephone are also included.A business center and fitness center are on site at Crystal River’s Hampton Inn. A laundromat is available for added convenience.The Coastal Heritage Museum is just 2 miles from this hotel. Guests at the property are 4.5 miles from Crystal River Preserve State Park.
- Very clean, good free breakfast and awesome rate (be sure to shop around)
- As usual, Hampton Inn is a very comfortable stay!!
- The location was excellent-close to the things we wanted to do.
- The staff is very nice our room was clean and smelled good. Wonderful breakfast. Coffee is really good.
- Good restaurants. Prefer local rather chain restaurants, but many of the local restaurants were closed on Sunday.
Plantation on Crystal River
Located in Crystal River, 24 miles from Spring Hill, Plantation on Crystal River features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- The front desk staff was very nice. They apologized for each of the things I told them about.
- Nice place with fantastic location by the river. A lot of activities offered at the hotel and by adventure center.
- We particularly liked the ambience of the resort…wished we could have stayed there longer!
- Amazing location and amenties. Staff was excellent. Loved Michael in the lounge area.
Best Pool ever ..beautiful property!!! Took the pontoon ride..wasn’t very long for money.
1. wish list..needs Microwave in room ( the little coffee makers ..do not keep coffee hot)
Would love to stay again.
The Port Hotel and Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Port Hotel and Marina offers accommodations in Crystal River, just 24 miles from Spring Hill. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
Considering the storm damage…everything was great!
We met with relatives from Houston and Michigan.
Enjoyed the peaceful views ,
- Location and view. Great kayaking right on property. Comfortable bed.
- Restaurant on site was very good. Had scallops and trigger fish for dinner. Both very good. Room was what we expected from the reviews, but the location and views were beautiful and worth a dated, but clean, room.
- Location was great, buildings and facilities were clean but in need of serious repair an update.
- I nearly didn’t book because of the bad reviews but it was right next door to the company we’d booked our manatee trip with. The location was great, right on the river and it was lovely just to sit outside and enjoy the view. The reception staff were friendly and helpful.
- Considering the storm damage…everything was great!
Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs Dunnellon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs Dunnellon offers accommodations in Dunnellon, just 21 miles from Ocala.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Crystal River is 14 miles from Comfort Suites, and Homosassa is 22 miles away.
- The room is very comfortable, the TV perfect for watching in bed. I’m widowed and I feel very safe there, I’ve stayed at the Dunellen facility 5 times this year, four for family visits and once for Hurricane Irma. They were booked the hurricane night and I wound up in Orlando but I know they would have let me stay if I had nowhere to go. If there was a dog run it would be perfect and it would be easy to install in the back by the edge of the woods. My dog woke me up at 4:00 in the morning and I felt perfectly safe walking him around the grounds. There are fast food and pharmacies nearby which is convenient for families. I will stay there every ime I go.
- Bed was very comfortable. Room was spacious and liked the separate sitting area. Staff were always friendly and helpful.
- Rooms are big, quiet and clean, staff is very nice and helpful. Bathroom is very comfortable.
- Friendly front desk, clean rooms, breakfast included.
- GREAT staff and complimentary breakfast. Wonderful stay!
Top Hotels In Lecanto Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lecanto Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lecanto Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lecanto Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!