7 Best Hotels To Stay In Lascasas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Lascasas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lascasas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lascasas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lascasas Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lascasas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lascasas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Lascasas Aragon:
Each air-conditioned room at the Abba Huesca features flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and mini-bar. There is a trouser press, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Wi-Fi is free.In the hotel’s Abba Mía Restaurant, which specializes in seasonal Aragonese cuisine made with fresh market produce, you will find a variety of imaginative dishes. Room service and packed lunches are available. There is a bar, a spacious lounge and a business corner.The city center and Huesca Cathedral are a 10-minute walk from Hotel Abba Huesca. The hotel’s tour desk can provide more information about the region. Nearby attractions include the Somontano wine-making region and the Sierra de Guara Nature Reserve.
- Didnt use any of the facilities but found the location, staff, parking and genral ambience excellent.
- Reception desk staff always good, and the swimming pool was great on hot afternoons.
- Clean rooms, helpful front desk and bar staff, with nice tapas.
Short walk to center of old town.
Room was huge and very comfortable. Sleeping room and large bath off entry room.
- We liked everything about Abba Huesca….the lobby and public places, our room, the breakfast. It is a very fine hotel and perfect for touring the beautiful city of Huesca.
Hotel Sancho Abarca
Hotel Sancho Abarca is in the historic center of Huesca, 350 feet from the cathedral and Town Hall.The air-conditioned rooms at the Sancho Abarca include tea/coffee facilities. A hairdryer, hair straightener and amenities are provided in the bathroom.The hotel has a restaurant and a large underground wine cellar. The on-site shop sells typical products from the Aragon region.The Sancho Abarca’s spa includes a hot tub, Turkish bath, massage room and sauna. The hotel features modern automation technology, and all of the elevators have flat-screen TVs with useful information.
- Right in the centre of Huerça, (a hidden gem!) and easy walking distance to restaurants and bars. Great base for exploring National Parks.
- Very comfortable beds and the shower and spa were welcome
- The room had everything you need in a hotel room. The twin bed was quite large and comfortable. The washroom was large and complete although the glass windows are a bit odd. A great highlight of the hotel is the breakfast, which is buffet-style with lots of variety: eggs, bread, cakes, cereal, bread, fruits, cheese/ham. You will only leave hungry if you forget to eat. It is also right in the center so very close to all the active areas. Be careful if you drive in as the town council recently changed the road rules and some GPS still take you through roads that are now prohibited for non-residents. Luckily the hotel helps to avoid potential fines by informing local police. I’m glad the receptionist warned up when we were checking out, as she took our information.
- Great location – hotel also provided secured parking within 50 mtrs. Good value for money and good restaurant.
- Handy central position close to shops, places of interest,cafe culture
Hotel Pedro I De Aragon
Hotel Pedro I De Aragon’s air-conditioned rooms have a balcony overlooking the street and the nearby park. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.The hotel restaurant serves typical regional food. There is a bar and a terrace, and room service is also available.Staff at the hotel can help organize outdoor activities and excursions in the surrounding area. The Pyrenees Mountains and Cañones de Guara Park can be reached in an hour by car.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk and provides a laundry service.
- Location, staff, only pet friendly hotel of Huesca. Smooth prices.
- Great location, lovely staff, clean and value for money
- Great bedroom, Great Breakfast all fresh and staff in room to attend help if needed, great hotel beautifully decorated and fitted, a pleasure to stay and prices so realistic. We arrived about 1 am in morning and night manager could not do enough to help us even attending the garage to check the parking suitability for us as we had a trailer. Will book again next time we tour northern Spain.
- Had a nice visit in Huesca. Parked under hotel, safely, at slight extra cost, but convenient. Easy walkable city; not as many sights as bigger attractions like Segovia, but fun visit nonetheless.
- Location Wi-Fi free on street parking after 7pm at night
Hotel Posada De La Luna
Posada De La Luna is a small design hotel, inspired by the movement of the moon and planets. It features elegant, air-conditioned rooms with wooden floors and soft lighting.The Posada includes a library and a breakfast room, as well as a reception and tour desk. This can provide information about Huesca and the Aragon region.Posada La Luna is 1,950 feet from the Monastery of San Pedro El Viejo. Huesca Cathedral is also within a short walk.
- Location – it was just a short walk into the centre of Huesca and, more importantly, it was a brilliant base for visiting some spectacular local places of interest. Aragon is very beautiful and unspoiled.
- Nice hotel, very original bathroom with modern faucets
- It,s a small and nice hotel, one minute walking to the city center, clean and comfortable. Very good option.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It was very well decorated.
The hotel was just what was required on a motorcycle tour nothing to fussy
was easy to find, and the parking was good fr a motorcycle in a shop lock up
All rooms at the Montearagón come with a mini-bar and a TV, and feature a classic décor. They also have an armchair and marble bathrooms.Set on gardens, Hotel Montearagón features a restaurant that serves traditional dishes. There is also a bar and a lounge area on the lobby.The hotel is located on the edge of the N-240 motorway. Huesca’s Cathedral and the Abbey of San Pedro El Viejo are an 8-minute drive, while the Guara Canyons are 20 mi away.
- Great location for us and very good value for kiney
- It was clean, easy to find, parking onsite (at a charge), large room, dining onsite if you wanted it, quiet location, Jacuzzi bath was amazing.
- Spacious bedroom and a jacuzzi. Staff were brilliant
- Big spa bath…easy access and car park.really helpful staff..dog friendly.
- Great room. Parking was good & free. Restaurant was excellent.. Very good value for money
Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas.Jaca is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas.
- Quiet location, big room, nice breakfast, accommodating owners
- What a quaint place to stay at the end of our trip. You drive along this winding road of countryside and arrive at the end of the road to this rustic hotel. We were met by owner, who made us feel at home. The room was spotlessly clean, spacious and comfortable. We were offered dinner, set out on the patio overlooking the lake with the sun setting, which was beautiful. A home cooked 3 course meal with wine for only 12€ a head. The meal was delicious. Breakfast was simple, just what was needed. This was a lovely quiet place to stay.
- The rural location, the clean, large rooms and the pool
- A fantastic hotel. A bit out of the way. But once you found it it was very querky.
- wonderful position/ many birds/ interesting room decoration
Hostal El Cobertizo
At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms at Hostal El Cobertizo include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. At Hostal El Cobertizo you’ll find a restaurant serving local cuisine. Dairy-free, gluten-free and vegetarian options can also be requested.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Plasencia del Monte, like cycling.Jaca is 24 miles from Hostal El Cobertizo, while Huesca is 11 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 45 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Dinner in the restaurant was a fun experience with the meat cooked in front of us on a big open fire. Parking was easy and free.
- Nice clean quiet room. Comfortable bed, decent shower. Good restaurant and menu and good breakfasts, all at fair prices. A good value roadside Hostal. Helpful staff after some confusion with our late booking.
- The staff were as helpful as they could be, but could only converse in spanish which limited our expectations. The food was pleasant, and nicely presented and good value at 10 euros for a 3 course dinner. Breakfast was very limited.
- Me atendieron bien, y fueron muy simpáticos y agradables.
- La ubicación perfecta y la habitación será magnifica cuando este terminada. Y ese ha sido el problema, estaba en reformas y a medio terminar y lo peor de todo es que no tenia el aire acondicionado en funcionamiento
Top Hotels In Lascasas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lascasas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lascasas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lascasas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!