7 Best Hotels To Stay In Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Las Majadas Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel El Tablazo
All rooms feature a private bathroom with free toiletries and flat-screen TV.The restaurant at Hotel Tablazo serves local dishes and tapas. Guests can also relax in the café bar, featuring a fireplace and free Wi-Fi.The famous Hanging Houses of Cuenca are only 15 minutes’ drive away and The Enchanted City in Valdecabras is located only 8.7 mi away from the hotel.
Peaceful location away from the rat race. Room was good and as it was cool, it was pleasing that the heating was turned on briefly to take the chill off the rooms.
Good restaurant for dinner at reasonable prices and good quality food. Breakfast was well done with eggs provided with the toasts.
Easy access to sights of Cuenca, also Ventana de Diablo and beyond. An excellent base for exploring the area.
Splendid rural hotel set next to a trout stream and fishing lake.
Rooms are clean and tidy with standard facilities, bar serves cold beer and the restaurant serves good food at a decent price.
All in all great value and an excellent option for an overnight.
- Everything. Friendly helpful staff, lovely location. Very surprised it only had two stars.
- Fantastic location next to a stream and very quiet.Easy to find and close to tourist places of interest.
- Good location, right next to the Serranía de Cuenca.
- Peaceful location away from the rat race. Room was good and as it was cool, it was pleasing that the heating was turned on briefly to take the chill off the rooms.
Hotel Uña Serranía Encantada
Each simply decorated room and bungalow at the Uña Serranía Encantada has a private bathroom. Guests can make use of free Wi-Fi and luggage storage available at reception.The hotel restaurant serves a range of Spanish cuisine. There is also a bar and barbecue facilities on the hotel’s terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, canyoning and horse riding. Ciudad Encantada is 7.4 mi from the property, while Alto Tajo Park is within an hour’s drive of the hotel. Cuenca is 22 mi away.
- The room was comfortable and the food in the restaurant was really good and a lot. I also could store my bicycle in the garage. And the receptionist could speak enough English for all my needs!
The restaurant deserves one Michelin Star! Amazing menu. Worth the trip and only 15 euros including wine and desert.
The restaurant has a good selection of romantic music background.
Uña is a great location to access the Montes Universales and Serrania de Cuenca, one of the most beautiful natural areas in Spain, out of the tourist beaten tracks.
- Very good restaurant, Nice room and superhost with the heart on the right place 👍and this all in a fantastic region!
- Everything was perfect! Quit, excellent restaurant with daily menu, very good breakfast and the room was very clean. And there was a safe place for my bike. I would highly recommend this hotel
- Donde esta ubicado. Es fantástico con la Laguna delante!
Hotel El Gamo
El Gamo Hotel has simple, traditional design, with soft colors and wooden furniture. It offers attractive views of the village. The hotel has a café and a comfortable TV lounge.El Gamo is 40 mi from city of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel is surrounded by the mountains and forests of the Serranía de Cuenca. This region and the nearby Sierra Albarracín are ideal for hiking, cycling or horse riding.
- Room was clean and a decent size, if a little dated and gloomy, and wifi was available.
- Nice, tranquil village, very clean and comfort room.
- En muy buen estado, moderno limpio, el agua muy caliente y la calefacción a tope
- El trato personal fantástico y la comida del restaurante muy rica.
- Excelente trato personal por parte de todo el equipo del hotel/restaurante. Hemos ido ya varias veces y la estancia siempre ha sido buena, siempre hacen todo lo posible para facilitarnos la estancia y conseguir que estemos cómodos.
Hotel Rural el Cuco
Featuring a balcony with mountain views, each heated room comes with a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower or bath tub.There is a shared TV lounge and a terrace. Tourist information is available and the property has a 24-hour reception.
- El personal fue muy amable y atento. Y la comida exquisita.
Entorno agradable para descansar.
Gente muy amable.
Cena abundante y muy bueno todo por un buen precio.
El vino de la casa muy bueno también, y el desayuno con bastante variedad.
El personal es super amable y se preocupan en todo momento por tu comodidad. Las instalaciones son adecuadas y un 10 para la limpieza.
La ubicación ya es espectacular, y además está muy cerca de otras ubicaciones más espectaculares todavía.
Me gusto todo en general, pero la atención de los dueños, su amabilidad, la extraordinaria comida, es digno de detallar.
Con relación a la ubicación se podría decir que está un poco apartado pero para ir con mascota, o en plan tranquilo es ideal.
En fin, que repetiré en cuanto pueda.
Quedo muy agradecida al personal por todo.
- la casa preciosa rustica muy bonita en el baño cuidan hasta el mas minimo detalle tienen un estuchito con cepillo de dientes a parte del jabon y eso te dejan un botecito de nivea pequeño una maravilla yo lleve a mi mascota y el sitio esta ideal para dar un paseo por el campo y perderse
At the hotel, rooms include a closet. The rooms have a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views. At La Laguna rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.
- Excellent location and very clean standard rooms with everything you need. A really nice place to spend a night in Una. The pub/restaurant below was also a nice place to enjoy a drink and some food.
- Interesting location – an ideal place to break a journey on a road that is very enjoyable to drive. Lagoon is good to see and walk around, but make sure you use bug-spray if you’re sensitive to midges!
- We’ve been warm welcome by the owner in the very late evening. After very intensive day we could feel very safe and relaxed. It was priceless. The room was very comfortable and equipped with real heating. Very convenient place for parking a car, just in front of the main building of this B&B.
- Well decorated clean rooms with comfortable bed. Room was over a bar but there was very little noise after 10pm and slept well. Appeared to be family run. No English spoken but managed to be understood. Ate in the bar and food good and very reasonably priced. Good for one or two nights.
La camada era realmente cómoda. El hostal esta recien reformado así que es una maravilla estar en él y la limpieza era impecable.
Por la mañana el desayuno estupendo, unas buenas barras de pan con tomate que no escatimaron ni en pan ni en tomate.
Y por, último pero no menos importante la zona. El hostal esta ubicado en Uña justo frente al lago, es una zona maravillosa para pasear, relajarse y disfrutar.
Cueva del Fraile
The Cueva maintains many of the building’s original features including a central courtyard and stone arches. The spacious rooms feature attractive, rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each room has a TV and fully equipped bathroom.La Hoz restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish dishes and has a large wine collection. There is also a poolside restaurant open during the summer months.Set within a country estate, the Fraile offers views of the surrounding countryside. It is just half a mile from the Arroyo de Bonilla River and a 15-minute drive from the famous Casas Colgadas hanging houses.
- Decor and surroundings were great. Refurbishment still ongoing so a bit less convenient than normal but priced accordingly. Food was very good and even the large coach party who came in on Saturday were well catered for by the staff
- This review is on HOTEL CONVENTO GIRALDO as Cueva de Fraile was closed. We were delighted with the change of hotel as the.Giraldo is central, a short walk from the Plaza Mayor and the Casas Colgades (Hanging Houses). There is free parking at the top of the steep hill or under cover secure parking half way up, the hotel give you a chit so you don’t have to pay. Room 202 is at the side of the hotel and looks out onto the cathedral. Great inexpensive food at Los Arcos in the corner of the square. Not the quietest place to stay due to the busy road ( although the triple-glazed windows are very efficient )but we loved it for it’s proximity to all the major sites. A lovely walk from the top of the car park down into the gorge using a trail as per the map at the start of the walk.
- The reason to choose this hotel is the location, very quiet and in the middle of the mountains . Especially great if like hiking and mountainbiking. It’s a 2-2.5 hour walk to the hanging houses and there’s a lot to see.
The Cueva del Fraille was closed for refurbishment so we stayed at the Leonor de Aquitaine which is the hotel we are reviewing.
Everything about this hotel was just right,really comfortable but only possible to have breakfast as the restaurant was not open.
- This hotel was a wonderful surprise – even more lovely than it looks in the photos. The rooms are modern and comfortable, and clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful (we forgot our toothpaste and they gave us some!), and the restaurant was excellent. We had our dogs with us, and they were very welcome. The location is just outside Cuenca, but you need a car as the mountain road would be uncomfortable to walk down. I can imagine this is especially beautiful in the summer months, when the pool and gardens are open. We will definitely go back!
Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Hotel Fuertescusa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Fuertescusa, like cycling.Cuenca is 28 miles from the accommodation.
- Really comfortable bed. Room has marvellous views. Ideal for walking.
Extremely friendly staff and very helpful.
Veronica seemed to be running the whole hotel on her own.
She made us feel most welcome.
- Hotel modesto pero muy limpio y camas confortables
- Muy amables, se cena muy bien y la ubicación para conocer la zona es estupenda
- La atención del personal, sobre todo de Verónica.
Top Hotels In Las Majadas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Las Majadas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!