7 Best Hotels To Stay In Laroya Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Laroya Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Laroya Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laroya Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laroya Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Laroya Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Laroya Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Laroya Andalucía:
Hotel Cero Ocho
At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a desk. All guest rooms have a closet.Mojácar is 28 miles from Hotel Cero Ocho. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 34 miles from the property.
It was ideal for my needs. It was clean and the member of staff I met was extremely helpful and friendly. The tea/coffee lounge was a delight.
I was only there for two nights but would stay for longer if I need to stay in the area again.
Nothing,had to wait 2 hours for staff to admit us,aircon leaking and unuseable,no hot water,no secure parking,couldn’t sleep as road outside our room was being used as a racetrack untill .3.30 in the morning by the local youths driving high powered cars and motorcycles while others parked up with music playing at full volume.
Pavement covered with broken beer bottles and rubbish in the morning.
Booked for a week checked out next morning but still had to pay for the night.
I don’t just want my money back but also some recompense for the inconvenience we suffered and the day we waisted finding new accomodation
- La vista desde la ventana y la cercanía de una piscina municipal.
La localización del hotel es excepcional en plena colina de la montaña teniendo vista de todo el pueblo de Macael y sus preciosas montañas almerienses.
La propietaria Carmen es una mujer encantadora y muy predispuesta a ayudarte.
El hotel es encantador con desayuno incluido y comedor para cenar y comer con microondas.
Justo al lado está el polideportivo municipal con piscina y gimnasio bastante grande y muy completo por solo dos euros el día.
- El emplazamiento, la amplitud de espacio, limpieza y cordialidad de Carmen
- It was ideal for my needs. It was clean and the member of staff I met was extremely helpful and friendly. The tea/coffee lounge was a delight.
Hotel Jardines La Tejera
The Jardines la Tejera Hotel is located between the towns of Macael and Olula del Rio. The Costa Almeria beach resort of Mojácar is within an hour’s drive.Rooms at the Jardines la Tejera have functional, modern design. They offer a safe, TV and mini-bar. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s reception is open 24 hours a day. There is free private parking on site.
- Todo en perfecto estado y muy profesionales y rapidos en todo
- El establecimiento era moderno, buena cafetería y restaurante. La habitación y el baño eran amplios. El personal muy atento
- Habitación muy amplia, personal del hotel, trato excelente.
El personal. Bellísimas personas que se implican a tope para que la estancia sea lo más agradable. Tanto la de recepción como las del servicio de cafetería. Un 10.
- El confort de la habitación y la tranquilidad son lo mejor del hotel. Facilidades para aparcar y un servicio de cafetería restaurante bueno.
Hotel Valle del Almanzora
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Vera is 31 mi from Hotel Valle del Almanzora, while María is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 35 mi from Hotel Valle del Almanzora.
Helpful staff, nice on site bar and restaurant with good prices, and parking right outside the door.
Nice places for an overnight stop.
- Very clean rooms and very friendly hotel staff. Good breakfast.
- Habitación normal, buena relación calidad/precio, y buena velocidad de la señal wifi
- Camas grandes y muy cómodas. Personal atento y servicial. Desayuno abundante y variado.
- Sehr schönes, Zimmer. Gut zu erreichen und kostenloser Parkplatz.
- Helpful staff, nice on site bar and restaurant with good prices, and parking right outside the door.
Hotel la Parrilla
At the hotel, each room includes a desk and a TV. Every room has a private bathroom and a bath, and some accommodations at Hotel la Parrilla have a balcony. All rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a closet.Hotel la Parrilla offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.With staff speaking Russian, English, Spanish and Italian, information is available at the reception.Mojácar is 24 miles from the hotel, while Vera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 miles from Hotel la Parrilla.
- The staff in the bar the ladies were amazing we felt so welcome. Second visit with my other son who loves it as much as his brother.
People. For a hostal, it’s great!
Even has a swimming pool
- The friendly staff throughout the hotel and in the busy bar/restaurant made our stay extremely enjoyable.
- Everything really…The room was so clean and comfy, the manager and girls and guys in the hotel and bar were simply wonderful, so welcoming….You must visit this place if you are lucky enough to get a room…..Or just vist and have a drink and some food….You will not be disappointed!!
- I booked last minute on booking.com.there was some confusion as booking.com stated pounds instead of euro. But staff sorted everything. I stayed with my sister. It was great value for money. Staff were very helpful. Loved it. I will be living in Albox so will call in again for breakfast.
Hotel Restaurante Azabache
At the hotel, rooms include a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Mojácar is 19 miles from Hotel Restaurante Azabache, while Vera is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 39 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent Dinner, Comfortable Bed – That’s about it
- Fantastic location nice staff overall pleasant experience
- Nice clean room good food nice staff and a band were playing and it was nice atmosphere
- Great restaurant menu and food very good value for money, all staff very helpful and attentive, breakfast basic but a good start for the day, beds very comfortable and a very quite area for a goods night sleep.
- what eggs we got a hard crusty roll and coffee no full English
Hotel Las Fuentes
At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hotel Las Fuentes also have free WiFi. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Almería is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Baza is 23 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, rooms at Casona Granado also offer free WiFi, while some rooms also feature a balcony. All guest rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a desk.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests at Casona Granado will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Pilar y Provincias, like cycling.Mojácar is 14 miles from the hotel, while Vera is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 28 miles from Casona Granado.
- great small hostel, pleasant rooms and very clean , the village is full of small holiday homes most seem empty .the local town some 5 miles away had 2 bars and lunch time food the olive oil factory well worth a trip
- The whole hotel was so tranquil, the food was fantastic in the restaurant, our continental breakfast was very nice, the staff were very helpful, Our bedroom was exceptional with hairdryer and slippers lovely touch will definitely be going back.
- All…..bed comfy..clean..breakfast excellent… Staff wonderful
- The restaurant was the highlight. The staff were exceptionally helpful and the food was delicious. The rooms are clean, fresh and modern while keeping Spanish Tradition. The outside terrace was lovely to sit and have a drink. There is also a pool and Jacuzzi but we didn’t try these. Lovely rural village with lovely people. Also a great base to explore the surrounding area which is outstanding.
- The property and rooms are stunning! A beautiful getaway. Very tranquil. Gorgeous views.
Top Hotels In Laroya Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Laroya Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Laroya Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Laroya Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!