7 Best Hotels To Stay In Lake Placid Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake Placid Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lake Placid Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake Placid Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake Placid Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lake Placid Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lake Placid Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Lake Placid Florida:
Ramada Lake Placid
One of our top picks in Lake Placid.Located in Lake Placid, 31 miles from Okeechobee, Ramada Lake Placid features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- bed wonderful!! Desk clerk so professional and delightful—-very helpful – said she had been at Ramada five years
- Nice bed and mattress, but the breakfast was sketchy . Overall a good stay
- Bedding and bathroom was clean. Pool was nice. Staff was great. Very nice and helpful.
- The place is very old and rundown however the actual room wasn’t awful! Didn’t feel teal safe tho…
- Good coffee and fruit, it was enough variety for a continental breakfast.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid
Located just a 4-minute walk from Lake Clay and less than 2 miles from downtown Lake Placid, this Holiday Inn Express features free Wi-Fi and a spacious outdoor pool.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid offers elegant rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a coffee maker. A microwave, refrigerator and ironing facilities are included.Guests are welcome to enjoy the whirlpool and on-site fitness center. The business center provides a public computer, fax and copying services.A hot breakfast buffet is served at the Lake Placid Holiday Inn Express each morning.The Holiday Inn Express Lake Placid is 14 miles from the Sebring International Raceway and 19 miles from Highland Hammock State Park.
- We had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay. Your front desk staff members were very friendly and welcoming. You will be our first choice when we come back to the area. Thank you!,
- The lake view from the room … gorgeous and beds were comfortable!
- Had very comfortable beds, great view of Lake Placid, FL, deluxe Queen suite had room for our whole family
- clean, friendly, professional help. helpful. loved the gym and hot tub too !!
- The renovation are fantastic. My room was superior, air conditioning was so cold, bathroom all new, everything was great. Highly recommend see you next month. You ROCK!
Lake Grassy Inn & Suites
Nestled between Lake Pearl and Lake McCoy, this lakefront property features a boat ramp, boat dock, and free property-wide Wi-Fi . Henscratch Farms Vineyard and Winery is 16 miles from the hotel.All guest rooms feature a 36-inch flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and microwave. Select suites at Lake Grassy Inn and Suites include a sofa bed and a lake view.This pet-friendly Lake Placid Lake Grassy Inn and Suites has an on-site laundromat and fax and photocopying facilities. Barbecue facilities are available upon request.Murals of Lake Placid outdoor art exhibit is 4 miles away. Guests will be within 16 miles of the Military Sea Services Museum and Children’s Museum of the Highlands.
- The view was beautiful. Each room has a lake view. Only negative is the road noise. Could use a few more bbq grills. There was only one to share with multiple rooms.
- Bathroom very clean & very nice – Very nice large tub – bed was very comfortable. Love all the tile thru out the room. Smart move!
The bed was so comfortable.
The view from our back door was awesome. We sat out in the lounge chairs after dinner each night and enjoyed the lake view and the quiet.
The location was very good. We were just a short drive in any direction to whatever we decided to do.
- Watching the sunrise over the lake each morning from the privacy of the patio. Watching the wading birds and fishing boats. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Very quiet and peaceful setting.
- Excellent location and the owner took care of us personally. Awesome
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring/Raceway
Located 2 miles from Historic Downtown Sebring, this hotel features an outdoor pool. A hot breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms. Southgate Shopping Center is a 9-minute drive away.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring. Each air-conditioned room includes a small refrigerator and a microwave.Guests of Sebring La Quinta Inn & Suites can enjoy a breakfast of waffles, eggs and sausage. A variety of baked goods and fresh fruit are also provided. Juice, tea and coffee are included.Lake Jackson is a mile from this hotel. Lake Placid is an 18-minute drive away.
- A sweet hotel in the middle of nowhere. Our room was very spacious and clean. The housekeepers were also very nice. Check in and check out was easy.
- Location was great. South Sebring helped to have access to stores. We started south and headed north each day to pick items for our work project.
- The room was very roomy and comfortable–the king-bed room
- The breakfast was one of the best I’ve ever had at a hotel. The waffles were delicious, eggs and sausage very good as well. It was a cold morning so not being coffee drinkers, the hot chocolate was much appreciated. The room was very comfortable. Only downside is that we lost power at some point in the middle of the night so using the bathroom was very challenging in the dark.
- We liked everything about this hotel. Very clean, staff friendly and helpful, awesome breakfast (i.e. hot eggs and cold juice) quiet, good value and would highly recommend this facility. The room key cards even worked!
Inn on the Lakes
This Sebring, Florida lake-front property is located on Highway 98 opposite Lake Jackson. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi throughout their stay.A cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are provided in all rooms. Coffee-making facilities are included as well.Guests can stroll through the garden or lounge on the terrace. Free on-site parking is provided. The Sebring Municipal Golf Course is a 3-minute walk away from the Inn on the Lakes.Guests can enjoy a river view with dinner at Chicanes Restaurant and Bar, which is located next to the property. Classic American cuisine is available for breakfast and lunch, as well.The property is 2 miles from Lakeshore Mall and 4 miles from Highland Hammock Park. The Sebring International Raceway is 9 miles away.
- Quiet location with a hot breakfast. Staff was helpful. I had to change rooms because the first one reeked of deodorizer. They handled it promptly.
- Breakfast was very good. View in the restaurant was great and food was very good but a little expensive. Service in restaurant was very good.
- My ac unit was not putting out hot air (It was 31 degrees overnight)–I reported the problem and within 3 hours the entire unit was replaced and working properly.
- Very comfortable and easy to get to. Our room included a Lakeview which was great. Very quiet around our room (even with the outdoor hallway.)
- Very nice hotel next to lake with nice bar and restaurant.
Chateau Élan Hotel and Conference Center
Located in Sebring, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool and Esperante, an on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi access is included.A refrigerator is available in each room at Chateau Élan Hotel and Conference Center. Rooms will provide guests with a flat-screen cable TV, a CD player and ironing facilities.At Chateau Élan Hotel features a fitness centre and offers on-site spa services, such as hydrotherapy and body wrap treatments .Luggage storage, dry cleaning and free parking are also offered at this hotel.Sebring International Raceway is just 0.6 miles from the hotel. Guests will be within 18 minutes of both LakeShore Mall and golfing at Spring Lake.
- Indra was an excellent host. She was exceedingly helpful and caring. Sue was very nice at breakfast as waitstaff. The breakfasts were better than most hotels.
- was there for conference very comfortable and convrniet and food was very good
- Loved the size of the room… great shower..very clean…
- The staff of the hotel was very accommodating. We had a small issue with the first room we were given and they quickly upgraded us and gave us a new room no problem. My husband and I were there for a racing event at Sebring International and you could not beat the convenience of this hotel for that. We had a great view of the track and could hear the cars which was a great feature for us.
- Our room was very clean and comfortable. The food was very good too. We enjoyed watching the Indy cars practice.
Residence Inn by Marriott Sebring
This Sebring hotel is on Lake Jackson, just off Highway 98. This hotel features an outdoor pool and a full kitchen in every suite.Suites at the Residence Inn by Marriott Sebring feature an iPod docking station, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The suites also have a microwave and dishwasher.The Sebring Residence Inn provides a daily breakfast buffet and coffee. The hotel has a gym and a hot tub.The Sebring Residence Inn Marriott is a 5 minute drive from Highland Little Theater. The hotel is next to Little Lake Jackson.
It was clean and neat and all supplies were there. The temp was perfect.
The staff was really great evening and morning.
- first time in a Residence by Marriott & it was wonderful!
Front desk staff very helpful and pleasant.
Breakfast better than most hotel breakfasts which are included and the seating was very good as well.
- The staff was great and the place is immaculate. Definitely will be there again!
The location was excellent. We had a king Size Suite with lake view really a treat…the staff was very friendly and the breakfast was complete!
The bed was comfortable and the amenities were awesome!!
- It was clean and neat and all supplies were there. The temp was perfect.
Top Hotels In Lake Placid Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lake Placid Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lake Placid Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lake Placid Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!