7 Best Hotels To Stay In Lake Dunmore Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake Dunmore Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lake Dunmore Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake Dunmore Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake Dunmore Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lake Dunmore Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lake Dunmore Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Lake Dunmore Vermont:
The Brandon Inn
The historic Brandon Inn in the center of the Vermont Village of Brandon features a full hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Middlebury College is 18 miles away and the Pico/Killington Ski Area is 28 miles away.A work desk and sitting area are found in the individually decorated rooms at The Brandon Vermont Inn. Rooms are also equipped with a full bathroom and hairdryer.Common areas and the dining rooms are found on the ground floor of The Brandon Inn. Meeting facilities are also available.A country breakfast is served daily and features homemade baked goods as well as hot and cold items. Self-serve coffee is available in the Sun Room prior to breakfast.The privately run shops and restaurants of downtown Brandon are within a 5 minute walk of the inn. The Moosalamoo National Recreation Area, an area popular for outdoor recreation, is just a 10 minute drive away.
The breakfast was super!
The old elevator
One staff was very good both the night before and morning of check out
- We absolutely Love it! From the decor to cleanliness to comfortable bed. The owner Sarah says “its a labor of love” and it is reflected everywhere … Breakfast was delicious – a good variety. You must taste the homemade yogurt!! Beautiful place and in great location.
- The breakfast was excellent. The staff was so friendly
- The staff was friendly. The free breakfast buffet had an excellent selection of food and everything was good quality and well prepared. The hotel itself is charming, with antiques and lots of character. Our room had a fully upgraded bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a sitting room. The pool was very clean and surrounded by a great variety of blooming flowers and other plantings. The hotel is in a great location for walking around the historic town.
- The exterior of the property was very nice and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very nice. This property is right in the center of town so you can walk to nearby restaurants.
- The breakfast was super!
Located in Middlebury, 30 miles from Killington, Middlebury Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- They were closed on the day we went. I was looking forward to it
- Very comfortable – reminiscent of the Yankee Pedlar Inn – Wonderful restaurant!
- Great location and very friendly staff, extremely available to help. Good value for the money. Free parking. Good food at the restaurant and lovely complimentary afternoon tea with delicious scones/cookies and tea/coffee.
- Great location. Clean. Everyone who works there is friendly, helpful and nice. Dinner was awesome.
- Beet brownie cake! Yum! Great breakfast! Super nice staff.
The Chipman Inn
Showcasing ski-to-door access and ski storage, The Chipman Inn is located in Ripton.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Killington is 24 miles from The Chipman Inn, and Rutland is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The home was cozy and clean. The bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. The people who worked at Chipman were helpful and friendly.
- The place was absolutely adorable. The staff couldn’t have been nicer. I love that check in was 3 to midnight. The place had character and history and free breakfast cooked with love!!I would recommend this place to anyone and wold 100% go back.
- The staff was Super friendly! The inn was super cozy (especially in -20 degree weather)! The breakfast and coffee was fantastic. They even have their own little bar in the common area. Overall, great conversations with the owner!
- Chris, the owner was a gracious host! He was friendly and attentive to all details during our stay.
Very hearty and tasty breakfast. The host extremely helpful. Gave directions for local activities. Remote location in the State Park.
Room was very large with 3 beds.
Courtyard Middlebury is located in Middlebury, 29 miles from Killington and 29 miles from Rutland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Campus visit trip — and the hotel set us up for success by giving us a campus map. Also helpfully suggested I could call down and order to-go for breakfast in the AM so we could eat in the room.
- The rooms are very spacious and clean. The staff is always friendly.
- One of cleanest facilities we ever stayed in. Entire facility was superb.
- It is a convenient location, friendly staff, always clean. Parking always available.
- On site restaurant and casual bar provided good food and service
The Cabins at Autumn Mountain Winery
Set on 15 wooded acres in historic and charming Brandon, Vermont, Cozy Cottages welcomes guests with clean, cozy clapboard style Vermont cottages.Built in mid 1930’s by Ethan Allan Furniture Company, Cozy Cottages travels back to a bygone era with shuffleboard or horseshoes for those with a competitive edge and a nightly bonfire for toasting marshmallows.A refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every cottage. All cottages include a cable TV and private bathroom.Otter Valley Winery is located on site at the Cozy Cottages. It offers free wine tastings to guests. A daily continental breakfast with hot waffles is also offered in the morning on weekends.
- Ambience, tourist cabins from the 1930s a fine memory of touring from the days when a long car trip was an adventure, not a rush from one plastic motel to another.
My wife and I enjoyed the wine tasting and the enthusiasm of the owner. The cabin was rustic and comfortable.
This is a throwback to a bygone era so I’m sure it is not for everyone?
But we certainly enjoyed our stay.
- I loved the peace and quiet, and the privacy of this place. Although the cabin is older, it was in good shape. Water pressure, which can be an issue with wells, was excellent. I found the owners to be charming and open for suggestions. This was very central to places I wanted to visit in the area, such as Lake Dunmore, and Silver Lake. I would definitely book here again.
- The cabins were rustic but very clean, the fixtures were old but the bed was comfortable and I slept great! Staff was very nice and when we told them we were in a rush to get to a wedding, they expedited our check in and we made it on time. Cute place, I should have stayed for the wine tasting! Will stay again
- This is a awesome place to stay, just the bathroom could be alittle bigger!!
The Inn on the Green
The Inn on the Green offers accommodations in Middlebury.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Killington is 30 miles from The Inn on the Green, and Rutland is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- We arrived very late but our room was ready and we were able to settle in very quickly. Breakfast was wonderful.
Nice quilts on the beds (my wife is a quilter and she knows these things).
Perfect room for us and our adult daughter, with the extra bed in the room.
Breakfast was a treat.
Would love to come back.
- Breakfast in bed was a real plus! Unexpected! What a treat to have breakfast in your pajamas.
Basic but Good breakfast
- It is a quaint, solid historical house situated in the heart of the beautiful town of Middlebury.
Shoreham Inn offers accommodations in Shoreham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Killington is 31 miles from Shoreham Inn, and Rutland is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 40 miles from Shoreham Inn.
The room extends across two floors. Great bedroom, very clean and comfortable with a small fireplace. Big bathroom.
To the room belongs a small terrace with a nice view. Very quiet
- Everything was awesome. The owners are some of the nicest, down to earth people you will ever meet. Breakfast was delicious, and the room is cozy. It’s also just a couple miles from the ferry to Ticonderoga, and an hour from Burlington. The rooms don’t have television, but there is wifi available so if you just CAN’T miss your favorite show, streaming on your laptop shouldn’t be an issue.
The breakfast was good and we enjoyed them all. However some may feel that the lack of choice is a problem.
Dinner in the gastro pub was excellent but we only ate there once as it was closed the other 2 nights.
The food was very good
. The owners were welcoming and accommodating.
- Our family loved the historical inn and the mountain scenery. The owners were friendly and informative and served a great breakfast. A short ferry hop took us to and from Fort Ticonderoga for more historical exploration.
- The room extends across two floors. Great bedroom, very clean and comfortable with a small fireplace. Big bathroom.
Top Hotels In Lake Dunmore Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lake Dunmore Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lake Dunmore Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lake Dunmore Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!