7 Best Hotels To Stay In La Zarza Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Zarza Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Zarza Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Zarza Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Zarza Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Zarza Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Zarza Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In La Zarza Murcia:
Complejo Hostelero Los Periquitos
All of the air-conditioned rooms at the Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada have a hydromassage shower or bath. All suites have a hydromassage bath, while some rooms have a terrace.Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada restaurant offers traditional cuisine, including stews and high-quality meat and fish. A daily set menu is also available.The spa/beauty center at Los Periquitos is equipped with a sauna, hot tub and a Turkish bath. There are both indoor swimming pools and, in summer, a free outdoor pool.The hotel is located only 9.3 mi from Murcia, around 31 mi from both Murcia San Javier and Alicante Airports.
- room is spacious, bed is comfort. terrace is nice which can see our car from it
We went for a winter spa break- which looked amazing value for money.The hotel was easily found, modern, comfortable- but the spa was closed! Lovely gent at reception suggested others in the area and luckily we found La Fuenta, 12 mins away and had our warm swim and jet massage for 7 euros per person.In fact the jacuzzi bath in Los Perriquitos was also great fun.
Beds comfortable, balcony great for picnic lunch in the sun.Breakfast as expected- but with additional possibility to make bruschetta, which was delicious.
The hotel is excellent value with warm and friendly staff.
- Extremely nice and available staff, open minded and prepared to do extra services, they helped me quickly to get back important documents after I left the hotel and they were very flexible when I explained I had to leave one day ahead of schedule. Recommended also for the quiet, cosy location and the excellent comfort of the very large, pristine rooms
- The friendliness of staff.nothing any bother..Rooms spacious and comfortable.
- Great value for money, room was clean and comfortable. Staff were brilliant very friendly and helpful.
Balneario de Leana
The Balneario maintains original features including painted ceilings and a grand marble staircase. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Balneario’s restaurant.The spa features thermal baths, a sauna and sensation showers. Treatments including massage are also available.Fortuna is a 5-minute drive from the Balneario, while Ajuaque y Rambla Salada Park is 4.3 mi from the hotel. Múrcia is 19 mi away and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- Superior room had balconies and extra large double bed. The new jacuzzi in the thermal pool was nice.
- The bedrooms were big and comfortable. Dining room service with Carmen was really friendly. The receptionist at night was very helpful. The thermal pools are the great attraction of the place, the depth of the pools are especially safe for children.
- This hotel is more like an old aged home ok for the sick and very old definitely noy for the traveller & Im 64.The room I had was not clean lump of black hire, etc pity as it looked quite nice on the website.
- Very disappointing. Poor choice badly presented although it was a reasonable price. The cafe bar on the other hand was excellent value and nice food.
Beautifully restored old hotel in charming, but curious village.
Thermal pools outside and below hotel.
Nearby Cafe Theatre bar and restaurant.
The rooms are decorated simply and with wooden furnishings, and each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and some also have a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in meat and fish dishes, as well as dishes characteristic of the region. Fortuna also has a small selection of shops and restaurants.Murcia is around 19 mi from Hotel Costas, and Murcia Airport is just over an hour’s drive. Close by you will find the Ajauque y Rambla Salada Wetlands, a protected area.
- Very dirty, the table was not cleaned in 4 days. Miserable staff. Will not recommend & will never stay there again.
- Relación calidad precio esta bien, el dueño es muy servicial.
- El trato de personal excelente, la habitacion limpisima y la comida muy buena
- Habitación espaciosa, cómoda y muy limpia. La atención del personal excelente.
- habitación amplia,televisión con multitud de canales cena muy buena y cantidad.
Hotel la Fuente
The springs date back to the days of the Roman Empire, and La Fuente has indoor and outdoor pools. There is also a massage room.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar, as well as a terrace where you can enjoy your meal in the sun.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in around an hour from Hotel La Fuente. Alicante and its airport are also an hour’s drive away.
- The pool was great,staff miserable and breakfast we waited 30 minutes for a coffee and there was only 7 other people there and 4 already had coffee.The waitress, polish girl was unwelcoming and miserable.She stood at the bar talking to a couple who were obviously her friends,my husband had to go up and ask her to serve us.
- The included to the trip breakfast was very little .
- Very clean. Nice staff. Convenient for the place we were visiting.
The staff very friendly and helpful througout.. .
Excellent value for money
We paid52€ for 1 nights accomodation for 2, including breakfast with unlimited access to the spa and free car parking.
Will definatly be back.
- Great pool. Ecellent evening meal. Staff very helpful.
Hotel España offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. There is also a TV and a desk.Guests can enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine in the España’s restaurant. There is also a bar.The hotel spa features a sauna, hot tub, thermal baths and sensation showers. Treatments include massage and hydrotherapy.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Fortuna, while Sierra de la Pila Regional Park is 8.1 mi away. Murcia and Alicante can be reached within an hour by car.
No reviews yet.
The rooms have air conditioning and heating and include a small private balcony. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and safety deposit box. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobe, and free toiletries.Spa and wellness facilities, including sauna and massages, are available for a surcharge. There is also a shared TV lounge and a terrace bar.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the A-7 Motorway. Murcia is 22 mi away and Torrevieja and its beaches can be reached in just over an hour.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Mesón del Moro
The Meson del Moro’s air-conditioned rooms have simple décor and wooden floors. All accommodations has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Meson’s restaurant. There is also a bar.The neighboring towns of Cieza and Blanca are within 10 minutes’ drive of the Meson, while Sierra de la Pila Park is just 5.6 mi away. The center of Murcia and the beaches surrounding Cartagena can be reached within 1 hour by car.
- Friendly staff, offered place to safely store our bicycles.
- The locals still came & it was very Spanish. Incredible value evening meal with wine. Brand new bathrooms too ! We would use this hotel again if we came to the area.
- Great shower, and very spacious room. Dinner options were limited and very basic Spanish.
- La habitación sencilla pero limpia y acogedora. La cama cómoda con buen colchón. El baño con artículos de aseo y espaciosa ducha.
La comida muy buena en el restaurante del hotel.
Gente muy amable.
Top Hotels In La Zarza Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Zarza Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Zarza Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Zarza Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!