La Granja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Granja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Granja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Granja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Granja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Granja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in La Granja.
7 Best Hotels In La Granja:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Garden House offers accommodations in Vilcabamba, just 18 miles from Loja. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Beautiful garden and facilities, fast Wi-Fi, a little balcony, well-equipped kitchen.
- Beautiful facility with nice staff and friendly animals
- The part of the garden which was finished. The dog, but he/she barked at night sometimes.
- The gardens were beautiful! Alba, the hostest, was so friendly and helpful. She was a joy!
- Nice place to stay, the staff was really kind and helpfull.
Hostería El Descanso de Ramses
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostería El Descanso de Ramses offers accommodations in Vilcabamba, just 18 miles from Loja. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
Everything was perfect, very clean rooms, friendly staff that are always there to help you and I loved the breakfast.
Thanks to the staff for their attention
- good breakfast, manager was most hospitable, efficient staff
- It was a beautiful property, with lovely trees and flowers, hidden from the road but very close to restaurants and the pretty central park.. Beautiful swimming pool,, a little cold for swimming at this time of year, but nicely maintained. Nice staff.
- Excellent property looks like hacienda and you feel you are in the country village but when you will go out you in 50 meters you are in the center. They clean all day long also rooms and garden and swimming pool. And the breakfast was amazing. They ask you what you like and they give you all.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable, the hostel is really a little hotel in practice. Its at most 100m/300feet away from the centre of town.
But as its around a corner its also really quite. Its lovely and I recommend it highly.
- Everything was perfect, very clean rooms, friendly staff that are always there to help you and I loved the breakfast.
El Descanso del Toro Hostería – Spa
Located in Vilcabamba, 18 miles from Loja, El Descanso del Toro Hostería – Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available.
- Nice place– decorated nicely–rooms attractive too– Hot water!!– manager very helpful– beds comfortable — nice to have tub in room — the grounds were landscaped beautifully –good place for kids–
- Beautiful gardens in an extended property. Very pleasant and accommodating staff.
- Great hotel. We got an upgrade to the suite, which includes a hot tub, private balcony and gorgeous view over town and the mountain. The bed was excellent, huge and comfortable. We had very quite nights. Everything in the room was very clean. Breakfast is standard (coffee, juice, fruits with yogurt, toasts, butter, jam and eggs) but the quality great! We had dinner in the restaurant twice and the food was very fresh and tasty. It’s a bit outside of town but quiet and you’re on the main square in 5-10min. Close to a reserve where you can go hiking.
- Beds were very comfy. Spacious rooms. Spa services very limited and above the prices at other spas in area.
- Amazing facilities, spa, gardens. The hottest jacuzzi and steam room in southern Ecuador – but you have to ask for it…!
Located in Vilcabamba, 21 miles from Loja, Molino Tropical features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The inn has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Jardines Del Rio Hotel
Jardines Del Rio Hotel offers colonial-style interiors and pleasant rooms located near Loja’s Botanical Garden. Services include free parking and Wi-Fi. Free tea and coffee are offered.Rooms at Hotel Jardines Del Rio gave classical bedding and curtains, with large French windows allowing plenty of natural light. All have en suite bathrooms and cable TV.A continental breakfast buffet with tropical fruits, juices and cold cuts is served. Guests can dine at the hotel´s restaurant and enjoy an exotic cocktail from the bar. Supermaxi Shopping centre is a 10-minute walk.Jardines Del Rio is conveniently located a 5-minute drive from the centre of Loja, which offers several additional dining and leisure options.
No reviews yet.
El Cardenal Hotel
One of our best sellers in Loja! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Cardenal Hotel offers accommodations in Loja. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- The room was large and the bed was comfy. The room was clean. One of the sons speaks some English. But they are all eager to help. They insisted I join them for easter lunch with their extended family. They can’t do enough for you and the breakfast was also good.
- Great family owned hotel that treats guests like one of their own. Clean facility. Great breakfast with local cuisine.
- The hotel was quiet and peaceful, away from the city centre. The staff were very helpful and welcomed us into their hotel.
- We loved our stay in that cozy and small hotel. The owners are some of the nicest people we met during our whole journey. It’s been great to stay at their hotel and chat with them about Ecuador and life – so if you know Spanish it’s very interesting to talk to them. My husband got a stomach ache once and the owner prepared a homemade remedy for him – that was very kind. The hotel is about 10 minutes from the center of the city by taxi – it costs between 1.50 – 2 Dollar. We were happy though to have a hotel that isn’t in the city center because when we visited the whole center of Loja was under construction.
- This is the kind of place I always look for! Perfect for avoiding noise and crowds. A family run place with family hospitality. It´s clean, very well decorated, relatively spacious, quiet, and friendly.
Hostal Pucará offers accommodations in Loja. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- good price, hot water, well-maintainted hotel, close enough to Plaza de la Independencia.
- The staff was really helpful at every time, without even asking they helped us with touristic information.
- The shower was hot with excellent pressure. Good location, too.
Incredibly helpful staff and very central within Loja. Its no more than a few minutes walk to the center of the city.
The room was very clean with a nice hot shower.
Very well priced with fast Internet WiFi
- I like the staff, they were really helpful and gave me invaluable advise to move around the city. The room was very clean and it has good size. Water was cold and nice for me, it did not last long for the water to be hot once you open the shower. The hostal is very well located and you can reach most of the turistic places from it.
Top Hotels In La Granja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Granja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Granja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Granja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!