7 Best Hotels To Stay In Kylstad Hedmark – Top Hotel Reviews
Kylstad Hedmark is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kylstad Hedmark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kylstad Hedmark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kylstad Hedmark. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kylstad Hedmark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kylstad Hedmark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Kylstad Hedmark:
All rooms at Scandic Ringsaker have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms include a seating area.Restaurant Årstidene serves traditional Norwegian à la carte dishes. Scandic Ringsaker also has a dance bar with live music and a cosy lobby bar. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.Guests can work out in the fitness centre or enjoy a refreshing dip in the indoor pool. Relaxation options include a sauna and a lounge area in the lobby.Vikingskipet Olympic Arena is a 7-minute drive away. The 18-hole Atlungstad Golf Course is 6.8 miles away.
- A very comfortable established contemporary property in a slightly isolated location.
- Location between Lillehammer and Rena is perfect för Birken participants. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great!
- Breakfast was very good; gym had nice equipment though it was pretty cramped; location was easy to get to right off the highway; good location for a stopover.
- All staff were very friendly and exceeded our expectations. They catered very well for families, and offered juice boxes and ice cream without extra charges at the dinner buffet. There was also a treasure hunt play room for the kids (which we did not have time to try). The kids loved the pool, even though the pool was not heated.
Room facing to back side. Quiet
Main road is now distance away
Good breakfast (poor knives)
First Hotel Victoria
Renovated in 2012, First Hotel Victoria’s well-presented rooms have comfortable beds and a private bathroom with shower.A buffet breakfast is served at the hotel every day. This hotel features a Japanese restaurant, Nagomi, and an O’Learys sports bar.Torggata pedestrian street is a 2-minute walk from First Victoria. The open-air museum and the medieval cathedral ruins at Domkirkeodden are 1.2 miles away.
- Locations was great as we arrived by train. Hotel is just a few hundred meters from Hamar railway station.
- Good size rooms, good breakfast and location is very good.
- Easy to find, staff was very friendly. Beds were comfy.
- everything was very good, to have the restaurant adjacent was a huge help when arriving late. We will return.
- Ok hotel, Ok rooms, Good breakfast. But nothing got «the little bit more».
Scandic Hamar’s guest rooms feature a work desk and toiletries from FACE Stockholm. Cable TV and film channels are also provided.Sans Restaurant & Bar serves an a la carte menu of modern Norwegian specialties. After dinner, guests can continue their evening at the hotel bar.Bikes can be borrowed for free on site. The lobby shop sells drinks, snacks and toiletries. All younger guests receive a welcome gift, and a playroom with toys, games and films is available.The eco-friendly Scandic Hamar is just 650 feet from CC Stadion Shopping Centre. Vikingskipet Arena is 0.6 miles away and Domkirkeodden Museum is 2.1 miles away from the hotel.
- Big and comfortable hotel, medium distance from the city centre. Nice and clean room, a bit fancy. Very good breakfast. Everything was fine.
- Excellent variety at breakfast. Covered all health needs. Staff very helpful and nice.
Travelling alone on buisness can be lonely and finding activities or the time to do activities is hard.
Scandic had a gym and a sauna for free and in room safe although its not needed its nice to see the option. When I asked how much it was to hire a bycycle for the day it was free, this pleased me alot since I could travel around the historic town of hammar and discover so much more.
The breakfast had plent of varierty with fresh cut fruits, yogurts, cereals and hot choices like full english, porridge etc. They even provided gluten free options and cake, which is far more then other hotels provide in hammar.
If given the coice i would come here again
Free for parking, wi-fi and breakfast.
Room quoted in booking.com was 16m, it was big enough to open for 2 baggages.
Bath room was clean and tidy.
Walking distance to down town with restaurants (pizza, burger …).
- Functional bedroom. Excellent view from top floor. Decent breakfast.
Honne Hotell & Konferansesenter
Bedrooms are simply furnished with a TV and private bathroom, and some have access to the building’s free Wi-Fi. Honne Hotell also offers a TV lounge and a living room with a fireplace.Breakfast is served daily, and in the evenings a traditional Norwegian dinner buffet is prepared. Guests can relax in the hotel bar or take a walk in the hotel gardens, which include an arboretum of more than 100 tree species.Lillehammer lies 15.5 miles north of the Honne Hotell and Moelv is 10 minutes’ drive away across the Mjøsbru bridge.
- Nice restaurant and cozy bar. The view is great and there are good possibilities to take a walk around. The breakfast was also very good and the staff is very nice.
- Flott utsikt og nyoppussede fellesarealer. Blid og hjelpsom betjening.
- Maten mycket god, personalen trevlig, rent frecht och lugnt.
Super frokost, trivelig personale.
Helt greit rom, kanskje litt “utdatert”
- God frokost, ok utvalg. Gode senger. Parkering. Serviceminded betjening.
A flat-screen TV is featured in all accommodation options at Elton. Additional facilities include a washing machine, wardrobe and garden views.Guests have access to a sun terrace, sauna and a tennis court on site. BBQ facilities are also available for guests use. Groceries can be delivered to the accommodation.Cross-country skiing trails are found just 350 feet away. Gjøvik city centre is a 13-minute drive from Elton Aparthotel.
- The high quality of furnutur and availability of all cooking equipment. Very clean place as well.
- Liked the staff, and the feel of the place, its undergoing some serious development when finished will be spectacular
- Plenty of room for our family of 4 in the apartment with balcony. Very comfortable beds – we all slept very well!
- Beautiful large apartment, very helpful and friendly owner
- Veldig hyggelig og blid personal begge dager, flotte omgivelser, rommet var fint. Ingen klager på renhold.
Clarion Collection Hotel Astoria
All guest rooms at Clarion Collection Hotel Astoria feature a seating area and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.Each morning can start at the hotel’s hearty breakfast buffet, while the afternoons can be recharged by complimentary tea and coffee.Lake Mjøsa is 800 feet away. The 12-century cathedral ruins on Domkirkeodden are reached within 20 minutes on foot.
Good location. Great staff and an excellent breakfast.
Only staid one night on business but would certainly use again.
- Wonderful dinner, very friendly staff and a place to feel good at. I want to go back as soon as possible.
The breakfast was great, croissants and pastries were very fresh.
It was typical Norwegian winter weather, so I also enjoyed a lot the coffee&cake and the complementary dinner, delicious! They have an agreement with a nearby gym (I had not seen this in advance). Definitely I would go back here if I had to return to Hamar.
- A great stay. Full marks from me. I was particularly impressed by the evening buffet – this did me the world of good as I was in the midst of a long hiking trip. I had an enormous feast that evening. The breakfast the next morning was also very good. The location is right in the middle of the town.
- The hotel is a euro-style–very clean, uncluttered, tiny rooms, clean small bathrooms. The hotel is well built with sound insulation and it was quiet. Dinner buffet is included in the price as well as breakfast. The dinner was way better than acceptable with a couple of hot dishes as well as bountiful salads, herring, breads and rolls, even a dessert. Wine is available for purchase at somewhat normal (for Norway) prices. While the hotel may be used by large groups, it never felt like chow-line or crowded. Breakfast is also on the upper end of the scale and we were more than satisfied.
- Good location. Great staff and an excellent breakfast.
A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Staur Gård.Hamar is 5 miles from Staur Gård. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Kylstad Hedmark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kylstad Hedmark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kylstad Hedmark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kylstad Hedmark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!