7 Best Hotels To Stay In Kemble Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Kemble Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kemble Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kemble Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kemble Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kemble Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kemble Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Kemble Ontario:
The Inn at Cobble Beach
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Inn at Cobble Beach offers accommodations in Kemble. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking. Blue Mountains is 29 miles from The Inn at Cobble Beach, and Tara is 18 miles from the property.
- Quiet location but close enough to travel to places for food other activities etc
- The best about this hotel is a location. It is situated on the lakeside, on a territory of a huge park, with amazing lakeside view from the rooms, and lots of waterfalls and nature sites around. We have taken the room called Reefsong whih was a great quality 2-floor suite with a balcony – very recommended! Also, the personnel of the hotel was very kind and allowed us to use jakoozi late at night.
- The location was beautiful and the accommodations quite comfortable. The Inn was so quite that we felt as though we were the only customers on site until we left our room. We particularly enjoyed the restaurant that was onsite even though limited entrees were presented for dinner.
- First of all – location. Perfect castle on the lake side with terrific views from the balconies. The personnel is very friendly and helpful. Jakoozi works until 9 pm officially bit the stuff can keep it open for you until 11. The dinners in the Sweetwater restaurant on sote are quite pricey but the food is of the good quality. We have stayed in a Reefsong suite, and this was one of the best rooms I have rented in Canada so far!!!
- We loved the plush bedding and kelly and jarvis are excellent!
Quality Inn Owen Sound
Quality Inn Owen Sound is located in Owen Sound, just 27 miles from Blue Mountains.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The room had patio access. This was very useful for us. We were also able to access the back portion of the hotel without going through the front.
- Quiet, clean and polite staff . It was great. I looked around and this was the cheapest hotel I could find, I was a little worried but they far exceeded my expectations. Thank Quality Inn. I will definitely be back
- front desk staffs are really nice and helpful which makes me love Owen sound more
- Bed was very comfy and the room was very very clean. The staff was fantastic. Thanks.
- We went with grandkids. Convient, liked the pool, beds were very comfortable, people who worked there very friendly.
Best Western Inn On The Bay
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Inn On The Bay is located in Owen Sound in the region of Ontario.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Mountains is 28 miles from Best Western Inn On The Bay, and Tara is 12 miles from the property.
- Very quiet, clean, comfortable. Easy access to parking lot. Relatively easy to get to downtown area. Restaurant in hotel was very nice and food was great, waitress and hostess were very nice/friendly.
- The bed was great….very important:) Room was a king, corner room with a beautiful view of the water. It was huge and so comfortable with lots of seating and space to wrap Christmas presents:) Very quiet:) Staff is great. We ate in the restaurant a lot and that was great too:) The Christmas buffet was an unexpected bonus:)
I liked how the hotel was on the water!
We got in late, we had dinner at the restaurant inside the hotel, food was great and the server was excellent!
- The views from the hotel windows of the Owen Sound harbour are great – the staff is friendly and although breakfast is not included in the hotel rate, it is a reasonable price for an excellent breakfast. We were stopping over for just one night, but enjoyed our stay.
- Lovely accommodating staff, service in restaurant superb meals great
Travelodge Owen Sound
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Travelodge Owen Sound offers accommodations in Owen Sound, just 27 miles from Blue Mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Had first floor and could park my bike in front of my room.
- Position perfect if you want to see bruce penisula and blue Mountain
- Not sure about disabled access. We were made very welcome on our arrival and were given much info. about local points of interest, places to eat etc. Very clean room and bathroom, comfortable beds, ample parking. A very pleasant stay, would certainly recommend to friends and family.
Parking at your door.
Friendly manager that adjusted our room rate.
- The staff was very helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was great and the bed very comfortable.
Waterview On The Bay
Waterview On The Bay is located in Wiarton, just 19 miles from Tara.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- Very friendly staff. Room was small but adequate, very clean and well taken care of. Very close to the Bruce trail.
- Friendly help. Very clean. It was a great base for hiking Bruce.
- It’s a lovely room in a natural place , when you open the window is all green! Nice view! The hotel is in a town that have more or less everything because when you leave this town is nothing ! No hotels , no restaurants! It’s hard to find places !
- The view from the room was awesome , the staff were very friendly
- Amazing and friendly staff, awesome fire pit and all-night talking )))
Owen Sound Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Owen Sound Inn offers accommodations in Owen Sound.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blue Mountains is 27 miles from Owen Sound Inn, and Tara is 12 miles away.
The manager stayed up to greet us and show us the room on short notice.
Quiet, clean, comfy mattress.
- The staff were great!! I had booked us a king room, but when we arrived he asked if we would like to see one of the double rooms as all the king rooms are on the second floor and I have to use a cane to get around and stairs aren’t the easy for me. Anyways he said we could change rooms for the same rate so we took a look and gladly took the room on the main floor. Went to the Attack game, came back with friends had a couple of drinks then they left and we went to bed. Really enjoyed our stay, and can’t beat the rate!!!
We were amazed how helpful the desk manager was. He changed our room to a downstairs room when he realized my friend was with a cane.
Could not have been happier.
Have already booked for next two trips
The owners are super friendly and very helpful.
Great place to stay.
I will be staying there again.
- Some comments said the “King size” bed was small but I did not find it so. Some of the walls and furnishings are not right up to date but I found nothing dirty or worn out. The bed was comfortable and the TV was large new enough. There was a lot of room for a good price.
- The manager stayed up to greet us and show us the room on short notice.
Pacific Hotel Bayview Cottages
Pacific Hotel Bayview Cottages offers accommodation in Wiarton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site. WiFi is available in the public areas.Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and shower. A TV is featured.There is a cash machine at the property.Tara is 18 miles from Pacific Hotel Bayview Cottages, while Owen Sound is 15.5 miles from the property.
- The staff was really accommodating. We were arriving later than the permitted check-in time (about two hours later than that, after 11 PM) and the manager called us and waited for us on site. He personally greeted us and escorted us to the room. The hotel ran out of standard rooms, and we were offered a suite for no extra charge. Thank you for the great experience and flexibility!
- Staff was pleasant congenial. Hotel was interesting but smelled of incense and cherries. Rooms required painting. Netflix was great. Hooked on The Blacklist!
- Owner has started updates, but has away to go still
- The staff were very couteous and friendly. Very helpful – helped to carry our bags to the car. food was good.
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable. They had utilities (microwave, fridge,etc.) for us to use which was nice and convenient. The staff was really kind and respectful too.
Top Hotels In Kemble Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kemble Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kemble Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kemble Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!