7 Best Hotels To Stay In Kaldestad Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Kaldestad Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kaldestad Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kaldestad Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kaldestad Hordaland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kaldestad Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kaldestad Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Kaldestad Hordaland:
Grand Hotel Stord
Some of Grand Hotel Stord’s rooms have a sofa and armchair for extra comfort.The hotel’s reception offers newspapers, magazines and free tea or coffee. Other facilities include a bar and restaurant that provides a simple evening meal.Guests interested in history can visit the Sunnhordland Museum, which is 800 feet from Grand Hotel Stord.
- The staff were extremely helpful and the location was great – right on the waterfront! I would really recommend the Stord Grand Hotel for a beautiful Norwegian break.
- Good location near the harbor. The staff was helpful and talkative.
- Frokost OK,bra seng…hotellet er nok noe ” slitt”
- Veldig hyggelig personale, gjestfri og hjelpsom. Hyggelig og blid. God frokost 😄
- God frokost.Kort vei til Kystbussen,Flaggruten til Bergen og Stavanger og spisesteder
All modern rooms at Stord Hotel feature wooden floors, a work desk and a bathroom complete with shower and hairdryer. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.Hotel Stord’s restaurant offers Norwegian cuisine in a casual setting. Live music is offered Monday-Saturday in the piano bar. There is also a wine cellar, where tasting sessions can be arranged.Guests wishing to explore the Husnesfjord can borrow bicycles at Stord Hotel. Just around the corner is a lush forest, which offers plenty of jogging and walking trails.Stord Airport Sørstokken is about 20 minutes’ drive from Stord Hotel. Free private parking is possible on site.
- The hotel have a nice pool, sauna and solarium. Nice room and beautifull hotell. Big carpark 🙂
- Reception very helpful with maps etc for our road trip. Nice evening meal.
- Best night’s sleep in a hotel I have ever experienced. Bed was amazing.
- Very clean, nice big room, mini-bar, comfortable bed, polite staff, good breakfast, great public lounges with art pieces, etc
The staff was very friendly.
We got a big room, interconnecting! When we ordered a family room. Bonus 🙂 WE loved it.
The breakfast was varied. The kids got a free ice cream upon arrival.
Almaas Hotell Stord AS
Cable TV, a seating area and private bathroom with a shower are offered in all Almaas Hotell Stord rooms.Freshly brewed coffee and tea are always available at Almaas Hotell Stord, along with solarium and billiard facilities. Newspapers and luggage storage are available at the 24-hour front desk.A variety of restaurants, cafes and bars can be found in the surroundings, as well as jogging trails.
- The staff, they could not have done more, the location with an easy walk to the centre and the layout & facilities.
- Friendly staff, near to town centre, extras i.e. ironing board and solarium……
Heated bathroom floor
Very pleasant staff
Free tea/ coffee
- Very helpful and friendly staff. The bathroom was nice. The furniture was not very modern, but the place has a really cosy feeling to it. Comfortable bed and warm duvet. I liked the place, but do not expect it to be anything fancy.
- Great location, lovely staff, room size fairly average compared to European size rooms. Enjoyed my stay there!
Fjord views can be enjoyed from all rooms at Haaheim Gaard, as well as bathrooms with a tub, hairdryer and bathrobes. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Vegetables, fruits and herbs harvested on site by Haaheim’s own gardener are served in the cuisine. It also has a farm shop selling delicacies from the area and the inn.Hiking, kayaking and fishing are common area activities. Bicycle rental is possible on site. Dalen Golf Club is just 2,300 feet away, while Bergen is 70 minutes away by car.
- Staff really great all food and drink was fantastic well cooked and perfectly presented. Surroundings where really nice both inside and outside or the hotel.
- Everything is as described on the internet page of the hotel
Delicious Food, and very nicely decorated breakfast.
The owner sings beauttiful
A Place With soul.
Every corner has an interesting detail.
- Unikt sted. Fantastisk beliggenhet og atmosfære. Suverent vertskap. Anbefales på det varmeste. Kommer garantert igjen.
Svært kjekt med samling der Torstein Hatlevik fortel om historia til staden. Flotte rom i nybygget.
Ingen ting er vanskeleg å spørja om, personalet ordnar alt 🙂
A flat-screen TV, seating area and work desk are featured in each guest room at Rosendal Fjordhotel. Some also have a balcony overlooking the surroundings.Impressive fjord views can be enjoyed from the floor-to-ceiling windows at Fjordhotel Rosendal’s in-house restaurant. An à la carte menu, along with a daily 3-course dinner, of Norwegian and international cuisine is served.Common area activities include hiking, fishing and horseback riding. The 17th-century Baroniet Rosendal Castle is within 15 minutes’ walk of the hotel, while the Fjellhaugen Ski Centre is a 20-minute drive away.
- Restful atmosphere in a stunning location. The facilities were lovely and staff extremely caring.
- It has great views, it is a little out dated, but, it’s cute and quaint.
- Beautiful dining area, room was nothing fancy but clean and comfortable. Great sunset view off the back dock.
- Hotel in a super location overlooking Hardangerfjord, backing onto the Rosendal estate and the mountains which lead up to the Folgefonna Glacier. Staff friendly and helpful, clean and comfortable rooms, worth paying the extra for the fjord view as it is superb, especially good sunsets. Gardens and piers lovely, rowing boat a nice touch. Breakfast very good, evening meals a bit on the expensive side even for Norway, although quality good (not much competition in the area for a nice evening out, but not really offering a more standard supper). Rosendal town has good visitor centre, large supermarket, well equipped sports shop if you’ve forgotten stuff. Fast boat to Bergen runs most days. Excellent walks from the hotel straight up the mountains behind the village or (best walk in the area) up from Sundal about 20 mins north, (past stunning falls) up to the glacier lake below the ice fall.
Would have liked the option of egg and bacon for breakfast, not only boiled and scrambled.
Would have like more choice in lunch and dinner menue. Especially more fish.
Fugl Fønix Hotel
All guest accommodations at Fugl Fønix Hotel have a flat-screen TV, a balcony and extra long beds. Some guest accommodations offer views of the Etne Mountains.All guests at Fugl Fønix Hotel have access to the ironing and laundry room on the 2nd floor.The surrounding area offers activities such as hiking, hunting and fishing. The Folgefonna National Park is also close by.
- Good food in the restaurant. Good place to stop on our way to hardangervidda. Good breakfast, comfortable bed.
- The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. Great burgers and breakfast though!
- Breakfast was wonderful. Location was very easy to find.
- Super modernes im Stadtzentrum gelegenes Hotel. Das Essen im Restaurant ist sehr zu empfehlen und war sehr sehr gut. Hier gibt es super viele verschiedene und außergewöhnliche Biersorten. Das Frühstück war klein aber fein und völlig ausreichend.
Frokosten var riktig god, sengen superfin.
hyggelig sted som man husker.
Fitjar Fjordhotell’s restaurant serves both typical Norwegian dishes and more international cuisine. Guests can eat out on the terrace during warmer weather.Stord Airport is a 20-minute car journey from Fjordhotell Fitjar, while the larger cities of Bergen and Haugesund are within 90 minutes’ drive. Free parking is offered at the hotel.
- Frokost ok, kunne med fordel hatt varme egg, og “EKTE” eggerøre. ellers ok
- God mat och mycket trevlig personal. Kändes personligt.
- Großartiges Personal und sehr leckeres Essen. Immer wieder
- Frokosten var rikholdig og veldig god. Rommet manglet ingenting. Til og med 2 gode stressless stoler var det der. Flott utsikt mot sjøen. Ett av de koseligste hotell vi har vært på
- Utmerket frokost. Sov på dobbeltrom, likevel var sengene atskilt. Valgte å slå dem sammen for å få bedre plass. Flotte rom og utsøkt beliggenhet. Bra utvalg av kanaler på TV-en på rommet.
Top Hotels In Kaldestad Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kaldestad Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kaldestad Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kaldestad Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!