7 Best Hotels To Stay In Islay Arequipa – Top Hotel Reviews
Islay Arequipa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Islay Arequipa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Islay Arequipa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Islay Arequipa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Islay Arequipa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Islay Arequipa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Islay Arequipa:
Hostal Plaza Pacifico
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Plaza Pacifico offers accommodations in Islay.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Villegas III
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hotel Villegas III is located in Mollendo. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- The hostel was clean throughout, comfy bed, pool was clean and busy. 15mins walk from the beach. Supermarket 10mins walk
The Hostel Manager is really friendly and the beds are comfortable.
Facilities are nice, nothing is missing here.
- Excellent for families. 2 nice swimming pools. Clean, relaxing, safe. Recreation room with ping pong, fusible, billiards. Restaurant on site (though it was closed when we were there). First great shower I’ve had in peru that wasn’t in a chain hotel.
- La vista de la habitación buena, ubicación cercana al centro (caminando 7 minutos). A 15 minutos en auto hasta playa catarindo y a 20 minutos aprox del terminal nacional de Mollendo. Los dueños muy amables!
- Habia dos personas mayores que no sabian sobre mi reserva
Hospedaje Alexito offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mollendo.Each room includes a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 56 miles from Hospedaje Alexito.
No reviews yet.
Gaba Hostal & Restaurant
Gaba Hostal & Restaurant offers accommodations in Mollendo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. El Hostalito offers accommodations in Mollendo.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- One of the few places on booking.com for Mollendo. There are more hotels there but they don’t seem to be listed on booking.com.
- A localização é boa, perto de restaurantes, sorveterias, cafés, transporte. A equipe é atenciosa. No quarto há boa limpeza mas a cortina do box poderia estar mais higienizada. Wi-fi.
- Tiene una ubicación muy cercana al parque acuático como como a la playa. Las habitaciones son simples pero con lo básico requerido, le hace falta un refrigerador para consumir algunas cosas.
- La Ubicacion, el amable perrito, la señora que hace el desayuo
- la ubicación es excelente, el trato del personal, todo muy comodo!
Hotel Mejia Mollendo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and a private beach area, Hotel Mejia Mollendo is located in Mollendo in the region of Arequipa. The hotel has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Aeroporto Internacional Rodríguez Ballón Airport, 56 miles from Hotel Mejia Mollendo.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Campestre Sacsay Mejia
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Campestre Sacsay Mejia offers accommodations in Mejia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Friendly staff. Lovely town and people. The hotel is a work in progress and when complete with the pool it shall be lovely. The work did not interfere with our visit. We were in transit and if we are in Mejia again we shall use this hotel.
Mejia is is very quiet in the winter so this is really a summer town to visit. Which we shall do one day.
Great spot about a fifteen minute walk to the beach through “town”.
Beautiful beach and far less crowded than Mollendo.
The hotel is located on a private property on a hillside. Bed was super comfy and location was quiet. The owner, Veronica, and her young son, Rodgrigo, were wonderful hosts. The pool was very clean and really nice after a day at the beach. Whirlpool included!
Simple breakfast with freshly made mango juice, assortment of bread, jam, avocados and instant coffee. Only five or ten minutes to the National Bird Sanctuary by taxi.
Combis, cars and taxis run constantly between Mejia and Mollendo (every 10 or 15 minutes). Combi = 1.5 soles, private cars = 2.5 soles, taxi = 20 soles. The trip is only about fifteen minutes.
From Mollendo to Catarindo Beach is only another five minutes or so and costs another 10 soles (taxi).
- Very accommodating staff/owners. We arrived on the wrong day (my fault) and they found room for us. A short walk took us to a surprisingly lively beach. There is also a bird sanctuary. Screens on the windows allowed us to enjoy a fresh ocean breeze through the night. Covered, secure parking.
- Very close to everything, calm place and beautiful vue over the beach, very kind staff
- Realmente si uno quiere tomar unas vacaciones diferentes, este es el lugar. El personal, el lugar y todo te hacen sentir como si estuvieras en casa. 100% recomendable….NOS ENCANTO!!!!!
- Friendly staff. Lovely town and people. The hotel is a work in progress and when complete with the pool it shall be lovely. The work did not interfere with our visit. We were in transit and if we are in Mejia again we shall use this hotel.
Top Hotels In Islay Arequipa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Islay Arequipa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Islay Arequipa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Islay Arequipa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!