7 Best Hotels To Stay In Hortonia Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Hortonia Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hortonia Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hortonia Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hortonia Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hortonia Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hortonia Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Hortonia Vermont:
The Stone House Motel & Motor Lodge
Located in Ticonderoga, 28 miles from Rutland, The Stone House Motel & Motor Lodge features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 45 miles from Stone House Motel and Motor Lodge.
- I loved and loved the Stone House Motel and Motor Lodge. The owner has done whatever he could do to make the motel attractive and the travelers comfortable and happy. It was an A++ motel.
- It was clean, quiet amd well priced. No funny smells like so many other older buildings have. I would stay here again if I’m in the area.
- Although the rooms were on the small side, they were quaint and cozy. The owner was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and the area is beautiful.
- Provide a refrigerator, microwave and coffee make in the room, great when you’re on vacation with grankids, saved me money . Close to restaurants and gas station, two mile from Fort Ticonderoga
I was traveling by bicycle. The host gave me a convenient room where I could lock the bicycle just outside. (He also offered an indoor space also with locking.)
The room was cozy and comfortable and very clean! A nice extra touch was that he provided real glasses and real coffee mugs, along with of course a coffee maker, coffee, etc. Although I didn’t use it, there was a large attractive lobby area where one could relax. This place was the best! And the price was reasonable.
Super 8 Ticonderoga
Surrounded by the Adirondack Mountains, this New York hotel is 3 miles from the historic Fort Ticonderoga. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are offered.Every room at the Super 8 Ticonderoga boasts cable TV and a private bathroom. Decorated in rustic wood wall paneling and carpeted floors, the rooms also have a hairdryer and clock radio.Guests at the Ticonderoga Super 8 Hotel can use copy and fax services, as well as the 24-hour front desk services. Meeting and banquet facilities are provided.The Ticonderoga-Larrabees ferry to Vermont is a 5 minute drive from the motel. Ticonderoga Country Club is 3 miles away.
- The beds were not comfortable at all…so hard! Didn’t sleep well and a lot of noise from around hotel…very thin walls! But very clean and neat.
- breakfast was very good, room comfortable, very clean
- Not a fan of the breakfast, but its not just here, alot of the free breakfasts are just fair
- Good location – we stayed here for one night during our trip to Lake George. Hotel is quite new, there is a free breakfast in the morning, parking is just in front of the hotel. Wifi is provided in all rooms. Room was large and comfortable.
- The manager was on site and handled everything from check-in, to extra towels, directions, restaurant suggestions, and check-out. She was friendly, courteous, and helpful.
Shoreham Inn offers accommodations in Shoreham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Killington is 31 miles from Shoreham Inn, and Rutland is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 40 miles from Shoreham Inn.
The room extends across two floors. Great bedroom, very clean and comfortable with a small fireplace. Big bathroom.
To the room belongs a small terrace with a nice view. Very quiet
- Everything was awesome. The owners are some of the nicest, down to earth people you will ever meet. Breakfast was delicious, and the room is cozy. It’s also just a couple miles from the ferry to Ticonderoga, and an hour from Burlington. The rooms don’t have television, but there is wifi available so if you just CAN’T miss your favorite show, streaming on your laptop shouldn’t be an issue.
The breakfast was good and we enjoyed them all. However some may feel that the lack of choice is a problem.
Dinner in the gastro pub was excellent but we only ate there once as it was closed the other 2 nights.
The food was very good
. The owners were welcoming and accommodating.
- Our family loved the historical inn and the mountain scenery. The owners were friendly and informative and served a great breakfast. A short ferry hop took us to and from Fort Ticonderoga for more historical exploration.
- The room extends across two floors. Great bedroom, very clean and comfortable with a small fireplace. Big bathroom.
Lake Bomoseen Lodge
Located in Bomoseen, 30 miles from Lake George, Lake Bomoseen Lodge features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Killington is 21 miles from Lake Bomoseen Lodge, and Rutland is 11 miles from the property.
- Awesome staff and service will definitely stay again.
- Very friendly staff. Comfortable bed! Cold night so heater cycled on a lot. Good news…it was toasty…bad news…slightly noisy.
- Very nice property, bed was very comfortable and the shower was excellent with nice quality shampoo and conditioner. Room was very clean and equipped with small refrigerator and microwave. The staff was very friendly!
- staff was super friendly and helpful, the bar/ restaurant on site is beautiful and tasty. Its directly on the water and the balcony and views are wonderful. Ooh and the beds are clean and comfy.
- The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The new owners have done a great job remodeling the place from the previous owners! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. We were also really happy that the hotel is pet friendly! We would definitely stay here again.
The Brandon Inn
The historic Brandon Inn in the center of the Vermont Village of Brandon features a full hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi in all the rooms. Middlebury College is 18 miles away and the Pico/Killington Ski Area is 28 miles away.A work desk and sitting area are found in the individually decorated rooms at The Brandon Vermont Inn. Rooms are also equipped with a full bathroom and hairdryer.Common areas and the dining rooms are found on the ground floor of The Brandon Inn. Meeting facilities are also available.A country breakfast is served daily and features homemade baked goods as well as hot and cold items. Self-serve coffee is available in the Sun Room prior to breakfast.The privately run shops and restaurants of downtown Brandon are within a 5 minute walk of the inn. The Moosalamoo National Recreation Area, an area popular for outdoor recreation, is just a 10 minute drive away.
The breakfast was super!
The old elevator
One staff was very good both the night before and morning of check out
- We absolutely Love it! From the decor to cleanliness to comfortable bed. The owner Sarah says “its a labor of love” and it is reflected everywhere … Breakfast was delicious – a good variety. You must taste the homemade yogurt!! Beautiful place and in great location.
- The breakfast was excellent. The staff was so friendly
- The staff was friendly. The free breakfast buffet had an excellent selection of food and everything was good quality and well prepared. The hotel itself is charming, with antiques and lots of character. Our room had a fully upgraded bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a sitting room. The pool was very clean and surrounded by a great variety of blooming flowers and other plantings. The hotel is in a great location for walking around the historic town.
- The exterior of the property was very nice and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very nice. This property is right in the center of town so you can walk to nearby restaurants.
- The breakfast was super!
The Cabins at Autumn Mountain Winery
Set on 15 wooded acres in historic and charming Brandon, Vermont, Cozy Cottages welcomes guests with clean, cozy clapboard style Vermont cottages.Built in mid 1930’s by Ethan Allan Furniture Company, Cozy Cottages travels back to a bygone era with shuffleboard or horseshoes for those with a competitive edge and a nightly bonfire for toasting marshmallows.A refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every cottage. All cottages include a cable TV and private bathroom.Otter Valley Winery is located on site at the Cozy Cottages. It offers free wine tastings to guests. A daily continental breakfast with hot waffles is also offered in the morning on weekends.
- Ambience, tourist cabins from the 1930s a fine memory of touring from the days when a long car trip was an adventure, not a rush from one plastic motel to another.
My wife and I enjoyed the wine tasting and the enthusiasm of the owner. The cabin was rustic and comfortable.
This is a throwback to a bygone era so I’m sure it is not for everyone?
But we certainly enjoyed our stay.
- I loved the peace and quiet, and the privacy of this place. Although the cabin is older, it was in good shape. Water pressure, which can be an issue with wells, was excellent. I found the owners to be charming and open for suggestions. This was very central to places I wanted to visit in the area, such as Lake Dunmore, and Silver Lake. I would definitely book here again.
- The cabins were rustic but very clean, the fixtures were old but the bed was comfortable and I slept great! Staff was very nice and when we told them we were in a rush to get to a wedding, they expedited our check in and we made it on time. Cute place, I should have stayed for the wine tasting! Will stay again
- This is a awesome place to stay, just the bathroom could be alittle bigger!!
Rodeway Inn Rutland
Conveniently located on Route 7, in the heart of downtown Rutland, Vermont, this modern hotel offers comfortable accommodations within walking distance of area antique shops and several dining options.Rodeway features a complimentary continental breakfast for a great start to the day. In the afternoon, take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel is also pet friendly, so the whole family can enjoy a Vermont vacation.Local attractions such as Green Mountain National Forest, Pico Mountain ski area, Killington ski area, and Castleton State College are just minutes from Rodeway Inn.
- I liked the hospitality of the gentleman that checked us in.
- The heating system is really good. The noise is a little bit loud, but it is very warm.
- The place is out dated and needs some bathroom updates, like a new shower and tub. The “free breakfast” was weak compared to other places I’ve stayed.
- End of November. Only one thin blanket in the bed. Heater too a long time to heat the room. No extra blankets.
- easy to find, easy to get in and out, far enough away from city but not too far
Top Hotels In Hortonia Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hortonia Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hortonia Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hortonia Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!