7 Best Hotels To Stay In Hooes Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Hooes Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hooes Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hooes Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hooes Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hooes Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hooes Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Hooes Virginia:
Quality Inn Dahlgren
Located in Dahlgren, 30 miles from National Harbor, Quality Inn Dahlgren features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.Fredericksburg is 22 miles from Quality Inn Dahlgren, and Waldorf is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Arrived with my 2 Jack Russells & stayed 1 nite (1/1/2018). Location was on my route home. Check in & check out staff were very friendly, accomodating & pet lovers. Plenty of parking & a dog potty area is located at side of parking lot. Room was clean & bed was very comfortable. It was a bitter cold night & the heater worked fine all night. Breakfast was typical for most hotels.
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff was great.
We loved the wonderful
Staff! They were cheerful and very kind!!’ Each one impressed us.
Sadly the actual property is very moldy with obvious issues like mold on the ceiling with poor patch job repairs, mold growing on bathroom door etc.
- Very good service by front desk. Morning breakfast was very good.
- The only thing I can think of was there was another friendly guest child there to play with my grandson.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Dahlgren, VA
Oak Crest Vineyard & Winery is a 5-minute drive from this King George hotel. It features an outdoor pool and provides a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi in every room.Coffee-making facilities and a desk are provided in the contemporary rooms and suites at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dahlgren. Most have a microwave and fridge.Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast that includes eggs, fruit and cinnamon rolls. A business center is in the lobby.Holiday Inn Express Dahlgren is within 15 miles of Colonial Beach, Riverboat on the Potomac and Maryland International Raceway. Dahlgren Naval Base and the Naval Surface Warfare Center are 2 miles away, and Fort A.P. Hill is a 30-minute drive away.
- The beds were very comfortable and the homemade fresh cookies were wonderful. The place smelled so clean and the breakfast was great.
- The place was located right off of the highway. Staff was friendly. Breakfast very good.
- My husband was very satisfied with the breakfast. I am one that just has orange juice which I brought with me.
- The bed was comfortable. Staff was very friendly. Convenient location near the military base, and shopping center. Reasonably priced.
- Very friendly staff. Helpful. Clean and breakfast was spectacular.
Best Western La Plata Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Best Western La Plata Inn is located in La Plata in the region of Maryland.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Washington, DC is 26 miles from Best Western La Plata Inn, and National Harbor is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Plenty of handicapped parking. Well lit area. Handicapped access room, wasn’t a mile away from the front desk.
- Check in was very friendly and efficient – breakfast the next morning was a huge bonus and very enjoyable- Great value for the money
- Rooms were good sized and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing! Big selection and buffet style. It was really great!
- We enjoyed an excellent breakfast of eggs, sausage, toast, and fruit.
- I really loved that it was a clean, friendly, and cozy environment. The staff was very respectful and friendly. It made our stay much better.
Holiday Inn Express La Plata
This hotel in southern Maryland offers a daily continental breakfast, and has an indoor pool and hot tub. The Maryland International Speedway and Budds Creek Motocross Park is 15 miles away.Every room at the Holiday Inn Express La Plata has cable TV and a refrigerator, as well as ironing facilities. Wi-Fi is free in all the brightly decorated rooms.Guests will find fireside seating in the lobby, with free coffee and weekday newspapers at the 24-hour front desk. The La Plata Holiday Inn Express also has laundry facilities for guests to use.The Hawthorn Country Club golf course is 2 miles from the hotel. General Smallwood State Park on the Potomac River is 15 miles away.
- This was a last-minute booking with me and my partner just forget away for anniversary how do we know that the hotel was under renovations I would have a loud noise just about the night we would’ve never bought on top of that had we known that all they had was Double beds we definitely would not have booked as well. Also in the tub of the bathroom they have this thin paper sheet stuck to the tubI guess some people don’t slip and fall but that just made the hotel look cheap it was uncomfortable to stand on and made the Hotel overall to feel like a motel. This will be my first and last booking at this place I just was not comfortable
- Everything was clean n nice ppl was nice room was so pretty n loved the hot tub
- I left a very important item at the hotel, staff was awesome i called they had it and mailed back to me thank you .
- The breakfast exceeded what I expected and it was great! The personnel were very friendly and accommodating and I would recommend this location to others and I shall return in the future.
- The breakfast was surprisingly delicious, with lots of options.
Hampton Inn Dahlgren
This King George hotel offers free WiFi and rooms equipped with plush bedding along with a flat-screen TV. The University of Mary Washington Dahlgren Campus is 2,650 feet away.A work desk and coffee making facilities are included in each room at Hampton Inn Dahlgren.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the indoor heated pool or workout in the fitness centre. A business centre that offers fax and photocopying services are also available.The Dahlgren Hampton Inn is 4 miles from Oak Crest Vineyard & Winery. The Navel Surface Center is 7 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff is one of the biggest reasons we keep coming back. They are so accommodating, friendly, and professional. The free breakfast in the morning is a great congregating area that makes you feel right at home with great food and conversation.
- The check in was easy and the service was great. Breakfast was a great value as well.
- It got the job done, close to New York, and cheap. The thing was, it was worth more than the price. The beds were clean, the food was great, and the staff was nice. I got a lot more than I paid for.
Before are arrival I spoke to Laura explained that we had two reservation one for Thur and a second one for Fri & Sat. One was booked as part of Wedding Group and the other was book through “booking.com”. I need the reservation combined and she did so and we did not need to change rooms. Next I advise her that my wife who has a different last name would be arriving about 6 hours before me and she is not use to checking as we normal travel together. Laura said no problem I will handle it. My wife reported she was amassed at how friendly and easy they made checking. Laura is an exceptional employee.
All the staff did a great job and our stay was excellent.
- The hotel was very nice, accommodations were spacious, and yes, this was a romantic getaway for my husband’s birthday. We enjoyed ourselves immensely!!! We spent time in the pool and it was just really nice to get away and be together…
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Riverview Inn is located in Colonial Beach, just 27 miles from Fredericksburg.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Waldorf is 26 miles from Riverview Inn, and Stafford is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – King George – Dahlgren
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – King George – Dahlgren offers accommodations in Alden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Fredericksburg is 23 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – King George – Dahlgren, and Stafford is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 46 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – King George – Dahlgren.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Hooes Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hooes Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hooes Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hooes Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!