7 Best Hotels To Stay In Hinojal Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Hinojal Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hinojal Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hinojal Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hinojal Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hinojal Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hinojal Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Hinojal Extremadura:
PENSIÓN CAYE REAL
Featuring a garden and a terrace, PENSIÓN CAYE REAL is located in Cañaveral. Free WiFi is available.At the inn, rooms are equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. Guest rooms include a seating area.Guests at PENSIÓN CAYE REAL can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cáceres is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Plasencia is 24 miles from the property.
- It was in a great location for restaurant and a local bar just opposite. The hotel was so quaint everyone made us feel at home so friendly. Nothing was too much trouble both for ourselves and our two dogs. We will be staying here again next year on our travels.
- Lovely clean, comfortable, characterful Hotel. Very pleasant owners who were very helpful and attentive. A very old restored property, with many steps, but manageable for my wife who has mobility problems. Not suitable for wheelchairs. highly recommended.
- Very nice hosts, nice old house. Enough space for our bicycles. Dogs are really welcomed.
- El trato muy bueno, el personal muy amable y el desayuno excelente y abundante
- Me gustó mucho la ubicación, la amabilidad de las dueñas y la relación calidad-precio.
This charming rural hotel is set in the countryside, 10 minutes´ drive from Cáceres. It offers a spa center with a sauna, a hot tub and an outdoor swimming pool, open all year round.The individually decorated rooms have a TV, full air conditioning and heating. The bathroom includes amenities.La Encarnación also has a garden and a terrace. The local area is ideal for hiking.Free private parking is offered at La Encarnación. The center of the UNESCO World Heritage City of Cáceres is a 10-minute drive away. The property is well connected with the A-66 motorway.
Rural location but close to the A 66 making a journey stopover very easy.
Very friendly couple run this hotel and they speak very good English.
Honesty area to make coffee, buy a drink from the fridge or snacks. We also had a tasty salad made for us and a cheese platter.
Breakfast nicely served with traditional foods and delicious fresh orange juice.
Lovely unusual small hotel with secure gated courtyard parking.
- The welcome provided by Arturo and Victoria the hotel owners was memorable. The room was very good and comfortable too. Dogs are welcome too. Good breakfast
- This property is fabulous. For us it was a one night stop-over on a long journey but it would be ideal for a longer stay, 2-3 nights to explore the area or longer for relaxing, in season to take advantage of the pool. The hosts are super friendly, very professional and efficient. The breakfast was carefully prepared by Victoria. Nothing to fault this accommodation. It is also perfectly located not too far from the motorway but beautifully rural just outside of town.
- The welcome was genuine and the owner’s concern that you enjoyed your stay made it a memorable overnight stay. We will return.
Fantastic room, with very comfortable bed, great nights sleep, no traffic noise, just the birds.
Victoria and Arturo were lovely hosts and the breakfast was excellent, traditional Spanish foods, which Victoria explained the origins of certain foods. A great stopover night on our journey from Portugal and through Spain to France. Also our dog was made very welcome at no extra supplement. Will recommend to others who need a relaxing and comfortable stay. Thank you very much for your welcome, Victoria and
- Rural location but close to the A 66 making a journey stopover very easy.
Hospedería Puente de Alconétar
Set in pretty gardens, Hospedería Puente de Alconétar is a 15th century building with an impressive stone exterior. Free WiFi is available throughout.Each air-conditioned room come with a flat-screen TV, phone and parquet floors. Some rooms feature a private terrace. Private bathrooms include a bath and a hairdryer.The Alconétar’s restaurant serves exquisite dishes that combine local recipes with seasonal produce and modern touches.
- A quiet peacful place with beautiful surroundings. The pool was delightful plus the dinner good value.
- Atmosphere, kindness of staff, nice quiet location nearby interesting (medieval) villages, nature parcs + quality of food
We have stayed here several times and always enjoyed our stay. In the winter we are always in the old palace building (and the same room) and the hotel is not busy. The staff are very helpful although only the receptionists speak English. (May be different in the high season). We always stay here on our way from SW France to the Algarve and we think our holiday starts there.
- Beautifully restored old building. Great food. Good secure parking. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Lovely old building beautifully restored. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent food. Good secure parking.
Gran Hotel Don Manuel Atiram Hotels
One of our top picks in Cáceres.This stylish hotel is located in a lively area of central Cáceres, 1,000 feet from the Plaza Mayor. It offers a spa, 24-hour reception and smart rooms with free WiFi.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel Don Manuel feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Gran Don Manuel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish dishes with a modern twist. There is also a tapas bar serving light meals throughout the day. Access to the spa is available for a surcharge.Cáceres’ old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The city’s bullring is 5 minutes’ walk away.
The Hotel was very central to the town and hotel parking was very convenient.
The staff were very friendly and helpful
- Loved the hotel, staff and breakfast. My wife and I were on our 35th Wedding Anniversary trip, and this was the only hotel on our trip that surprised us with a lovely greeting card and chocolates. Location is top-class, and staff suggested some destinations outside of town that we should see. We would love to stay there again and will advise our friends to stay there if their travels take them that diection
- It is close to the Plaza Mayor and had a good sized room and bathroom.
- For a 4* hotel, not much to right home about. Nothing special.
- Really good place. Good location. Good parking underground included in rate.
- The Hotel was very central to the town and hotel parking was very convenient.
This good-value hotel offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas and free private parking on site. Each spacious room at AHC has a plasma TV, a mini-bar and air conditioning.The AHC Hotel is set just outside central Cáceres, near the University of Extremadura. The historic center of city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A58 road passes nearby, and connects with the major A5 motorway to Madrid.The hotel has an à la carte restaurant and a self-service café, selling drinks and snacks.The AHC offers a terrace and a sports pitch, suitable for football, or basketball. There is a 24-hour reception and a TV lounge.Please note the restaurant is located in a separate building adjacent to the hotel.Please note that the hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility and there are 3 adapted rooms available upon request.
A simple, yet comfortable, clean and ample hotel. Perfect for a good night’s sleep.
The breakfast was surprisingly good, including hot scrambled eggs (the best I’ve tasted in a hotel!)
Good price. Great value
- Large rooms, facilities (internet, tv, fridge), cleaness.
- Staff at reception and in the cafe were friendly, responsive and helpful. Location good if you are driving and need parking. Shower very good. Room spacious and clean. Wifi and TV in room worked well.
- It is a low cost hotel so you don’t really expect much. The room was comfortable and you had the basic necessities covered. Free wifi which is great. The staff is friendly and helpful.
- The budget price for bed and breakfast reflected value for money. The breakfast was adequate. The hotel has free on site parking.
- A simple, yet comfortable, clean and ample hotel. Perfect for a good night’s sleep.
CHEF LUXURY BOUTIQUE APARTAMENT SUITE LA CONCEPCIÓN
Set in Cáceres, 1,150 feet from San Juan Church, CHEF LUXURY BOUTIQUE APARTAMENT SUITE LA CONCEPCIÓN provides accommodations with free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.The units have a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, coffee machine, and a toaster. There is also a fridge, stovetop and a kettle.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property. There is an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes.The aparthotel offers a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Plaza Mayor Caceres is 900 feet from CHEF LUXURY BOUTIQUE APARTAMENT SUITE LA CONCEPCIÓN, while Santa María Church-Procathedral is 1,500 feet away.
- Todo, la verdad que lo recomiendo mucho, yo estoy encantada, cerca del centro, un sitio muy acogedor, limpio, genial el trato en recepcion, repetiré en aparta hoteles de esta cadena
- Ubicación y limpieza. Todo nuevo estrenando de hace pocos meses.
- Ubicación perfecta y facilidad para llegar a ella, con parking cercano.
- Todo decorado con gusto y líneas nórdicas con calidez
- Nos gusto todo mucho. La ubicación fantástica a dos minutos de todo lo que había que ver, la limpieza genial estaba todo nuevo esperemos continúe así porque es muy recomendable. La habitación tiene todo lo que se necesitaba y la cama cómoda y muy acogedora.
Hotel la Boheme
One of our best sellers in Cáceres! Offering a tea salon, Hotel la Boheme is located in the heart of Cáceres. Set at the foothills of Llanos de Cáceres y Sierra de Fuentes National Park, the air-conditioned hotel has free Wi-Fi.Each stylish room with colorful décor features a flat-screen TV and mini bar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and hydro massage shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hotel la Boheme is 5 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of lively bars and restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Caceres Train Station is 3.1 mi away.
- Super charming, cozy and friendly. Great breakfast. This place is a gem.
- Charming hotel right next to main plaza. Gorgeous reclaimed tiles throughout. Beautiful and unique rooms. Super clean. Bed comfy. Owner was very nice and helpful and made delicious coffee in the morning.
- The room was really cozy, it has a really nice balcony with good views, plus the bathroom was really nice.
- Great location, design that fits the area and becomes part of the experience.
- Cosy and unique hotel with best location. Room is silent, staff is very kind.
Top Hotels In Hinojal Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hinojal Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hinojal Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hinojal Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!