7 Best Hotels To Stay In Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Herrera De Pisuerga Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Fuente del Val
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Fuente del Val offers accommodations in Prádanos de Ojeda, in Palencia Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property, a bar, a restaurant and a terrace.Aguilar de Campoo is 20 minutes’ away. There you can find the nearest bus and train station. Reinosa is 24 mi from Hotel Rural Fuente del Val. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 75 mi from Hotel Rural Fuente del Val.
- A retored house in a village an out of the way place, but very near the motorway
- Excellent help from owners father and lovely clean accommodation Staff next morning very kind and could not do more to make our stay perfect
- Great reception on arrival and they arranged a really super dinner for us all made from local ingredients, fantastic overall stay.
The property was small and beautifully renovated. The facilities were clean and perfectly adequate for our one night stopover before catching the ferry in Santander.
The host was most helpful, quite charming and spoke good English. His wife was a lovely lady who cooked a delightful evening meal for us, served in the dining area above their well stocked bar. In all an excellent place to stay.
- Nice, quiet, family-run place in a sleepy little town. There are several rooms with a large common area for hanging out with other guests and also where the breakfast is served. Parking is easy and ample on the street.
Hotel El Convento de Mave
Located in Santa María de Mave within the Palentina Mountains, this elegant hotel is set in a restored 12th century monastery. It offers a pretty courtyard, gardens and free internet connection.The heated rooms at El Convento de Mave feature elegant décor. All feature a TV and private bathroom. Super rooms offer a rain-effect shower and a unique sound and lighting system.El Convento de Mave serves a continental breakfast daily and its gourmet restaurant offers traditional, regional dishes made with local produce. The Zenobio Bar provides the perfect setting to relax and enjoy local wines.Tourist information can be provided and the hotel provides a good base for hiking and cycling and exploring the surrounding towns and villages. Aguilar de Campóo, its Reservoir and the Cildá Mountain are 4.3 mi away.El Convento de Mave offers free parking and is around 1 hours’ drive from Burgos, Santander and Palencia.
- Charming place and staff, excellent well priced food.
- Awesome service & a fabulous ancient building with enough modern updates to make it very comfortable and stylish.
- The building blew us away ! the staff went out of their way to be helpful and the restaurant food and wine were excellent
Well it’s our fourth visit to this Hotel. Need I say more!!!!
Nice quiet, interesting Hotel
- Friendly and helpful reception staff. The library.
Priorato del Val
Priorato del Val is located in Villacibio, a small town set a 10-minute drive from Aguilar del Campo. This hotel includes free WiFi and a free continental breakfast.Each heated room in this hotel has rustic décor and hardwood floors. There are 2 single beds, a desk, and a seating area, including views of the surroundings. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.This hotel offers a business center, games room, library, and a sun terrace. There is also a massage service available, as well as spa facilities.Burgos is 55 minutes from Priorato del Val, and Santander is 68 mi away.
The beds were excellent and attention to detail was good.
Breakfast was continental but good – super coffee!
- The place was very interesting old building with plenty of features. The breakfast was good and the staff very freindly.
- Historic building of great charm. Peaceful location. Comfortable bed.
- It’s a fascinating place to stay, carved out of an old priory in a very sympathetic way. We needed to find somewhere to stay off the ferry into Santander because hotels around Bilbao where we wanted to stay were full with Rugby finals and this looked good on the web and exceeded our expectations. We have marked it for a more relaxed visit in t(e future.
- Unique Priory conversion, so marvellous building, tastefully restored. Friendly owners.
- The beds were excellent and attention to detail was good.
Tierra de Campos
Set near the Castille Canal, Hotel Tierra de Campos is 31 mi from Palencia and Burgos. This rural hotel offers a traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi access in all areas.Tierra de Campos Hotel is set in the center of Osorno, next to the church. The town is surrounded by countryside, ideal for walking or cycling.Free public parking is available at the Tierra de Campos. There is easy access to Santander and León via the A-67 and A-231 Motorways. The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes 16 mi away.Rooms at the hotel are simple and attractive, with rustic design and lots of natural light. They all include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The regular staff, particularly the lady in the kitchen and the dining room, were very helpful and friendly.
The breakfast was exceptional.
The food was good and plenty.
The hotel is very well appointed with arts and historic elements.
- Open fire. Excellent meal, tasty and good value. Staff friendly.
- I stayed here 6 years previously. Good stop,off point when aiming for a ferry back to UK. The town has nothing going for it at all. 4 of 7 bars/cafes in town centre closed.
- Excellent host, lovely traditional decoration and good food!
- The hotel was nice and cosy in the middle of the village, the room was nice withouth luxury.
- The regular staff, particularly the lady in the kitchen and the dining room, were very helpful and friendly.
Located in the Aguilar de Campo village beside a reservoir, this charming hotel has been decorated in a rustic style. Relax in the elegant lounge and hotel gardens, and later dine in the restaurant.Choose from a wide range of meals in the Valentin’s à la carte restaurant. The Valentin can also host weddings and special occasions in one of their elegant function rooms.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the Valentin’s free, wireless internet connection which is available throughout the entire property.Make a visit to one of the nearby fine cities such as Santander or Burgos. Alternatively explore the surrounding countryside such as the Palentina Mountains. You can also daytrip to the coast just 31 mi away for a day by the seaside. During the winter months, make the most of the nearby ski slopes, just 40 minutes away. You are also only 50 minutes from the nearest beaches,
- Just a comfortable friendly well priced stopping off place for the night
- Very convenient for stopover for Santander. Staff very helpful, secure garage, restaurant staff good, food average Spanish. Excellent value for money.
- Bed wS comfortable. Breakfast was ok staff were friendly and helpful.
- The bar prices were good and the staff very friendly.
- We have returned on a number of occasions and it has never failed to delight.
Hotel Posada Santa Maria la Real
Posada Santa María la Real is a restored 17th-century monastery in Aguilar de Campoó, in northern Castilla-León. It offers free Wi-Fi and has an on-site museum and restaurant.All rooms at the Posada Santa María la Real have a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as satellite TV. They all retain features such as a terra cotta floor and wooden beams, as well as antique furniture.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves a variety of quality dishes from both traditional and modern cuisine.The Posada has its own gardens, including a picnic area with tables and chairs. There is also a museum which looks at the Romanesque history of the area and the monastery itself.The Posada is just 10 minutes’ walk from the main square of Aguilar de Campoó, which contains much medieval architecture. Aguilar de Campoó is 37 mi from Burgos.
- Staff very friendly and helpful and food excellent value for money
Everything, check in with Pablo was easy and fun, bedroom was good but I don’t think it was the one we booked as it was a duplex. Restaurant was fantastic food to die for chef and Pablo were excellent, Breakfast was more than ample and the young waitress did a splendid job as did the young man on duty also, the setting of the hotel is brilliant and has been very tastefully renovated keeping much of its character eg: low ceiling’s and exposed timber.
It’s hard to find fault here and we can’t wait to enjoy staying there again in the future.
- Loads of places to sit and read. Lovely views. Great staff. Good location. Very nice village nearby
- It was lovely, interesting and comfortable rooms, fabulous scenery. Good breakfast too!
- This is a unique and charming place to stay. The rooms look into a beautiful garden. Also meals are available so no need to go out. There are areas to sit and read or chat. The staff are friendly and helpful.
Located in Melgar de Fernamental, Carrecalzada provides a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. The property has free WiFi.At the hotel, each room includes a desk. Every room includes a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Carrecalzada.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Melgar de Fernamental, like cycling.Carrión de los Condes is 18 miles from Carrecalzada. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 48 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Herrera De Pisuerga Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Herrera de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!