7 Best Hotels To Stay In Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island:
Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel
One of our top picks in Hilo.Featuring a tranquil location on Hilo Bay and offering breathtaking views of Mauna Kea Peak, this hotel is moments from the town of Hilo and provides spacious and modern accommodations.An endless variety of recreational activities, including world-class golf courses can be found close to the Castle Hilo Hawaiian Hotel. Guests can enjoy scenic strolls through Liliukalani Garden or along Onekahakaha Beach. Halemaumau crater, featuring waterfalls and rainforests is also nearby.In addition to an ideal location, the Hilo Hawaiian Hotel provides guests with many thoughtful amenities, including a gift shop and a freshwater pool. Guests can also sample local cuisine at the on-site Queen’s Court restaurant or relax with a tropical cocktail at Waioli Lounge.
Customer service was great offered an upgrade to water view and early check in.
Upgrade cost was $20 per night well worth the extra cost.
- Nice location, great pool, really liked staying here.
- Got a ocean view. Always good to get an ocean view since we are paddlers
- People at reception helpful getting us fourth room when not happy with first three
- The location, the park beside the hotel, good place to visit volcano national park. But the mattress
- Customer service was great offered an upgrade to water view and early check in.
Hilo Seaside Hotel
One of our top picks in Hilo.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hilo Seaside Hotel offers accommodations in Hilo, just 24 miles from Volcano. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 1.2 miles from Hilo Seaside Hotel.
- Bed was great. The staff was great and went above and beyond.
- Great location, friendly staff, room was clean and comfortable. Parking around the back is good – off the street.
Although i did not utilize it, the onsite dining is an asset.
Close to another good bar and restaurant when you desire a change.
- The staff are so friendly and helpful. Complementary fruits were very nice. he room was small but cozy enough. Location is NICE!
- TV needs adjusting as the picture is not full screen. The A/C cycles on and off more than it should.
Hilo Reeds Bay Hotel
One of our top picks in Hilo.Hilo Reeds Bay Hotel is located in Hilo, just 24 miles from Volcano. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- I left some property behind and organised with the staff to send a courier bag and they returned it to me. I appreciated them helping me. Property was clean and good location. Friendly staff.
- Nice kitchenette: electric skillet, small coffee maker (no coffee provided\but filters), toaster, microwave. refrig\freezer, plates, silver,etc.
- Professional service, clean and room and hotel was as described
- Comfy, easy to find room, price, very friendly and helpful staff
- Hotel is close to airport and some restaurants, easy to find
Grand Naniloa Hotel, a Doubletree by Hilton
One of our top picks in Hilo.Situated on the coastline of Hilo Bay, the Grand Naniloa Hilo, a DoubleTree by Hilton is 29.8 miles from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. All rooms have free WiFi.Guest rooms offer garden, ocean, or harbor views of Hilo Bay, Hamakua Coast, or Hilo Harbor. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator, and bathrooms are finished with German limestone. Suites boast a kitchenette.The Grand Naniloa Hilo, a DoubleTree by Hilton features an outdoor swimming pool and sundeck. The Naniloa Golf Course, located within the hotel grounds and adjacent to the Grand Naniloa Hotel, offers a free round of golf daily to guests.An on-site restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, and a lobby bar and lounge is open nightly. The 24-hour front desk offers fresh coffee and tea and is run by a multilingual staff.The Hula Hula restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant sources fresh local seafood catches daily and embodies local-Hawaiian cuisine.The Hilo International Airport and Hilo town centre are 2 miles from the Grand Naniloa Hilo, a DoubleTree by Hilton. The hotel is less than 0.9 miles from Coconut Island Park.
- The facility was nice clean and a faboulous view. The staff was very friendly. If you head outdoors – the grounds are beautiful
- I like that they were able to accommodate and early checkin and a later check out. Also the restaurant food was delicious. A little,over priced. Also I love that it was within walking distance to turtle park and botanical gardens.
Long wait for waiter, didn’t receive cocktails for 10 minutes after ordering, overall service was below par!
Restaurant was on the property!
Definitely not a good experience!
- I enjoyed the view of Hilo Bay and the accommodation was delightful. Valet personnel was outstanding.
- Live real LOCAL entertainment and musicians. Excellent staff and customer service. Professional. Knowledgeable abt local directions and suggestions. Every single staff member we met was outstanding in customer service and genuinely a good person.
Wild Ginger Inn Hotel & Hostel
Originally plantation worker housing built in 1909, the property was converted into an inn in the 1930s. In downtown Hilo, this hotel features free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Rooms include cable TV.A microwave and small fridge are provided in all rooms at the Wild Ginger Inn Hotel and Hostel. Some rooms feature either garden or sea views.A continental breakfast of coffee, tea, oatmeal, fresh baked goods, a variety of fruit, as well as other breakfast favorites is served daily from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.Coconut Island is 2 miles away. Rainbow Falls and Kaumana Caves are less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Hawai’i Volcano National Park is a 45-minute drive away.
- Room and breakfast were ok. They let me keep my luggage after my check out for a couple of hours and sold me an umbrella when I left.
- Good value, clean room, friendly and helpful staff. Good warm shower. Beautiful gardens with fruit trees.
- Super clean. Super welcoming. As a long-time Kama’aina, I appreciate that it still has the gracious feel of “old hawaii”. I was happily surprised by the entire property.
- This is a great place to base your adventures out of on the Big Island. It is such fun to meet people from around the world. Management sets the vibe with the best continental breakfast served on the awesome Lanai.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The location is good, near downtown.
Kirpal Meditation and Ecological Center
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and hot spring bath, Kirpal Meditation and Ecological Center is located in Pahoa. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Hilo is 22 miles from Kirpal Meditation Ecological Center, and Volcano is 26 miles away. Hilo Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Good value, quirky, comfortable place. Friendly staff and clean enough
- Nice natural surroundings, fruit trees all over property, can hear insects and animals at night, lots of cute geckos, room ventilated with natural air, comfortable clean simple room, soft towels, friendly staff, managers helpful, 30 min drive to lava viewing area and Kalapana, close to warm pools, clean drinkable water, hot shower with great pressure, yummy fruits for breakfast papaya rollinia etc. Peaceful atmosphere and felt safe to leave luggage there even though room has no lock. Interesting reception area, hassle free check in and check out. Interesting outdoor bathroom. Look forward to visiting again. Very nice place to take a break in nature.
- The room was comfortable and very peaceful. We location was perfect for us to catch our Lava Boat tour. Good value for money. Staff and other guests were very friendly.
- Great vibe, friendly and accommodating. Beautiful setting and delicious plant based food.
- I enjoyed the care Ashley showed from my first phone call with her, until the end of my stay. I enjoyed the reasonable nightly cost to stay in my private room that was very clean and simple. The stay was quiet, restful, and in a perfect location for the area. I definitely look forward to checking in on them during my next trip.
The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls is located in Hilo in the region of Hawaii Island, just 22 miles from Volcano.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a computer are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The nearest airport is Hilo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The location was extraordinary nestled in the rain forest and the hotel staff provided excellent customer service.
- Walterfall, the cozy kitchen area in the Harmony house where my friends stayed. But I especially like the room I stayed in. Princess Kaiulani I think was perfect for me. The long drive way up by the horses. Great for walking!
Fresh fruit and plenty of it. Good variety but not the usual eggs and bacon. Continental style.
Genuinely friendly staff
They have the waterfall… location is amazing.
Staff are friendly and engaging.
Conveniently located close to Hilo.
- The place is beautiful. And the staff are amazing. I will definitely be visiting again.
Top Hotels In Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hawaiian Paradise Park The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!