7 Best Hotels To Stay In Harrisville New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Harrisville New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Harrisville New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Harrisville New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Harrisville New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Harrisville New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Harrisville New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Harrisville New Hampshire:
The Monadnock Inn
Uniquely decorated rooms and on-site dining are offered at the Monadnock Inn in Jaffrey, New Hampshire. At the base of Mt. Monadnock, these accommodations are less than a 5-minute drive from East Jaffrey Historic District.Each guest room has its own style and antique bed at The Monadnock Inn. All rooms have a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is included.Thorndike’s Restaurant serves homemade bread and a seasonal menu. Parson’s Pub, also on site, offers contemporary dining and a casual menu.The Shattuck Golf Club is 1 miles from Jaffrey Monadnock Inn. Franklin Pierce University is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- This is an old building. There has been some renovation but it is not modern. The bed was comfortable. There was an old claw foot tub and a rigged shower. Each room is unique. There was just one choice at breakfast, eggs and bacon, but it was tasty. The restaurant was not open so we went to the nearby Sunflower which was good. The staff were friendly and the place was clean.
- The location is good for travelling to nearby towns like Peterborough, Walpole and Keene. Tge rooms are a good size and air conditioning was being installed during our stay. Bar service was excellent & friendly (though it’s not open Mondays and closes at about 2030/2100).
- The total time spent was very nice. The staff was excellent and very helpful.
- Food Was great ! pillows were comfy, can’t sleep on just any pillow but it was just right
- The breakfast was simple but delicious. The accommodations extra comfortable.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Keene Downtown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Keene Downtown offers accommodations in Keene. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Very attractive rooms and decor. Small hotel feeling. Located in historical downtown Keene.
- Overall, everything was very good. Real eggs would be nice…but plenty of breakfast choices available.
- Upon entering the gentleman at the desk was welcoming and helpful. He directed me to the parking structure which was helpful and also the signs if my mind wasn’t well enough to remember.
- Location was great. Customer service was excellent! I had a corner room that was clean and quiet!
- Super location. You can walk to everything and their in house restaurant was terrific.
Courtyard Keene Downtown
Set in a typical red-brick building, Courtyard Downtown offers contemporary accommodation in central Keene, 1.2 miles from Route 101. It features an indoor pool and a well-equipped gym.Bright rooms at Courtyard Keene Downtown come with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room also includes a spacious seating area with couch and a wooden work desk.Guests can enjoy the central location and discover the many local eateries that surround the property along Main Street.Popular nearby attractions include Mount Monadnock, 20 miles away and Arnone’s Family Fun Center, 3.2 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- The bed was very cozy, the decor was relaxing and comfortable and the open shower was awesome!
- Hotel is very clean and staff is very accomodating.
lovely friendly people
convenient computer access
- The shower was huge for a hotel. There were a lot of restaurants to choose from in walking distance. Felt very clean. Easy check in and out
- Clean , friendly staff , showerheads in showers were at a normal height and not in ur face
Best Western Plus Keene Hotel
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Best Western Plus Keene Hotel is located in Keene. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 50 miles from Best Western Plus Keene Hotel.
- Excellent choices for breakfast. Really liked that there were several high-protein selections, and the peppers & onions made a great addition to my omelette.
- did not eat eggs funny how all hotels assume all people like cheese in there eggs
- Clean room! Even the hallway smelled fresh and clean! Hot shower lots of space surprised to see a couch. Loved the warmer cookies at check in
- The beds were comfy, the water in the shower was hot.
- Everything was great except for what I’ve written in what i didn’t like.
Holiday Inn Express Keene
Holiday Inn Express Keene offers accommodations in Keene.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 50 miles from the property.
Indoor pool was nice and warm for a winter evening swim. Continental breakfast choices were plenty.
There were dozens of tiny ants on the bathroom floor of the initial room we were given. Went to the front desk to tell them about it; they offered us another room.
- The staff is amazing! So helpful and friendly. That, I would say, is the best part! Everything else is pretty darn good as well. For a economy type of hotel in Keene…you can’t beat it. I have stayed there over 10 times while 2 kids were in College.
- Bed pretty uncomfortable. Had to call the front desk to complain about a barking dog in a close room. No hot water in the morning, called the front desk, they said they were working on it..didnt have time to wait. Had to leave without showering.
Our room was a good size, with a double bed with comfy pillows. Room was cleaned daily (except Tuesdays?) and another day when we requested it not to be.
Loved, loved, loved the shower – it was so powerful! Basic toiletries there if you need it.
There was a good choice of things to eat for breakfast.
There are some shops and a few restaurants locally – all within walking distance, but in Town there are loads.
Front of house staff were very friendly and helpful; and domestic staff were also friendly – if you initiated conversation first.
There’s free coffee on the go all day but also tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
Also available was a swimming pool and gym.
- loved the morning breakfast. staff was pleasant and accommodating. we were located a few doors down from the pool but were happy to “hear” that the pool curfew was enforced…noise stopped at the noted time.
- Indoor pool was nice and warm for a winter evening swim. Continental breakfast choices were plenty.
Days Inn Keene
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Keene offers accommodations in Keene.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Worcester Regional Airport is 50 miles away.
- Finding the lovely ancient dog still a resident! Being able to not be disturbed while starting out the day dealing with business matters using the wifi
- Great quality for a low price! Compared with other hotels even the Marriott and this was far better!
- clean and affordable. Very good coffee and morning breakfast.
- Loved the variety of breakfast offerings and the opportunity to use the lobby for games without being told to leave
- had a good variety of breakfast items, waffles were very good
Benjamin Prescott Inn
Located in Jaffrey, 30 miles from Manchester, Benjamin Prescott Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.Nashua is 26 miles from Benjamin Prescott Inn, and Leominster is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The hostess, Ruth, was friendly, outgoing and a welcoming. She was extremely informative about the surrounding region and gave wonderful suggestions for places to visit and things to do and see.
- Staff was wonderful and the food was well prepared
- Very warm reception and fabulous breakfast. Truly a warm and cozy break from regular hotels!
- Inn Keepers were great and we enjoyed our stay very much. We would gladly stay there again when we are in the area. Very clean and well maintained property.
- The breakfasts and snacks they had were amazing! The hosts were very helpful for ideas where to eat dinner and things to do.
Top Hotels In Harrisville New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Harrisville New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Harrisville New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Harrisville New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!