7 Best Hotels To Stay In Hampton Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Hampton Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hampton Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hampton Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hampton Prince Edward Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hampton Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hampton Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Hampton Prince Edward Island:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutch Inn offers accommodations in Cornwall. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rustico is 12 miles from Dutch Inn, and Charlottetown is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from Dutch Inn.
- Very good stay and very good value! I would certainly stay at Dutch Inn again!
- Room was 68 dollars they wanted a 300 dollar deposit .we canacelled at front desk
- The place was spotless, they’ve just taken over what was a Howard Johnson, so you can see that they are still very much updating, but great value, exceptionally clean, good continental breakfast included.
- Very good wifi connection in the reception area. Good breakfast and room.
- The only enjoyment from staying there was the indoor pool and sauna. My grandkids enjoyed the pool and going in the Sauna after swimming. That is the only thing positive I have to say.
Quality Inn & Suites
Located on Prince Edward Island, this hotel is 5 miles from downtown Charlottetown. It serves a continental breakfast and features an indoor pool.Free WiFi access and cable TV are included in every warmly decorated room at Quality Inn & Suites. They include coffee-making facilities, a hairdryer, and toiletries.Guests can exercise in the modern fitness centre or use the well-equipped business centre at the hotel. The reception is open 24 hours a day and offers free newspapers.The Confederation Centre of the Arts is 15 minutes’ drive from the Quality Inn & Suites The Charlottetown Mall is 8.9 miles away.
- The beds were amazing,room waa big and breakfast was great.
- The pool area was awesome as always and the children I was with enjoyed the slide. Breakfast was plentiful and had enough variety that even those on special diets found something to enjoy.
- Staff are super friendly, rooms are cozy, beds are super comfortable
- The staff at the check in desk were very pleasant and helpful. especially it being Xmas Eve and Xmas Day.. very helpful.
- Great location, nice staff, very comfortable beds, air unit is not loud and good breakfast.
Queens Arms Inn
Queens Arms Inn is located on a quiet street, near to the University of Prince Edward Island, Confederation Court Mall, the Confederation Centre of the Arts and the Charlottetown Airport.This Charlottetown hotel’s amenities include free WiFi and free local calls.Experience spacious guest rooms with cable television and work desks. Some rooms include refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards.Start or end the day with a refreshing dip in the outdoor heated pool. Enjoy a breath of fresh air in the picnic area or on the sundeck. The hotel offers a currency exchange and guest laundry facilities.
- Very clean, comfortable and quiet. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there again. And recommend to everyone.
- The rooms are outdated, but was very clean and the beds were very very comfortable! Staff was awesome!
- The location is excellent, close to everything. Staff very friendly and very helpful.
- Bed was comfortable and bathroom good. Fridge and micro a bonus. Staff very friendly.
- Room was large, well heated, also had A/C with fan that we used. Bathroom was large. Breakfast was sparse but had fresh fruit. Ice was also available. Building was old but clean. Bed comfy.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown
One of our best sellers in Charlottetown! This Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island hotel has an indoor pool and hot tub, serves a daily continental breakfast and offers spacious rooms and suites with free Wi-Fi. Charlottetown Airport is a 10-minute drive away.A 32-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all of the modern rooms and suites at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Charlottetown. Select suites have relaxing spa bathtubs.Guests can go for a workout in the fitness center at Charlottetown Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. For convenience, a business center with fax and photocopying services is available on site. A tour desk with ticket services is also available.Within a 10-minute drive of this hotel, there are downtown Charlottetown attractions such as Gahan House Pub Brewery & Mercantile, the Confederation Centre of the Arts and the University of Prince Edward Island. Fox Meadow Golf & Country Club is a 15-minute drive away.
- Room was clean & modernized. Water was hot, staff were friendly.
- The staff were friendly and accommodating. The rooms appeared to have been renovated and were clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was a nice surprise to start the day. Would definitely stay here again.
- Staff, no carpet in room, room furnishings and soft lighting
- I liked the location and the staff. The free breakfast was good but the dining area was too cold.
- Bed was very comfy in our king suite and the room was very cozy!
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Located in Charlottetown, 13 miles from Rustico, Rodd Royalty features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 1.9 miles from Rodd Royalty.
- That when we first checked in and came up stairs. Not even 10 minutes into us being there we got a call from front desk to see how we like the room. It was AMAZING. I’ve never had that happen before.
- Everything was good. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- It was all good the staff were more than accommodating friendly and professional. Actually they brighten place up as the facility is 40 plus years old. I have no hesitations I will stay there again
- I loved all of it, the complimentary breakfast was even better than we expected. It was a hot and cold breakfast buffet. The staff was super friendly and made it all really easy.
- Staff were super friendly & helpful. Restaurant right in hotel so we didn’t have to venture out on a very cold night for dinner. Close to airport. Clean & quiet room.
Comfort Inn Charlottetown
This non-smoking hotel is a 15-minute drive from historic downtown Charlottetown. Renovated in October 2013, the hotel has free Wi-Fi, a daily hot breakfast and free on-site parking.Comfort Inn Charlottetown features a TV with cable channels and a coffee maker in every guest room. The rooms are also equipped with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Each morning, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, breads, fruit and coffee or tea. It can also be enjoyed in the privacy of your room upon request.A business center and free coffee are available at the pet-friendly Charlottetown Comfort Inn. The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk.Founders Hall historic site is a 15-minute drive from the Comfort Inn in Charlottetown. The University of Prince Edward Island is less than 6 miles away.
- We had a great stay,staff were very friendly and Courteously.great rec
- breakfast was good, room was ok and confy. close to mall and dowtown .
- Very nice comfortable room. Location was great because it was walking distance to shopping and restaurants and just a short drive to the city centre.
- Bed and pillows were great, room was clean, breakfast was great,
- Staff were effecient and helpful. Room was very nice.
Elmwood Heritage Inn
Located in Charlottetown, 15 miles from Rustico, Elmwood Heritage Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.7 miles from Elmwood Heritage Inn.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Hampton Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hampton Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hampton Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hampton Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!