7 Best Hotels To Stay In Hammondsport New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Hammondsport New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hammondsport New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hammondsport New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hammondsport New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hammondsport New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hammondsport New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Hammondsport New York State:
Best Western Plus The Hammondsport Hotel
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Best Western Plus The Hammondsport Hotel is located in Hammondsport, 18 miles from Watkins Glen and 6 miles from Bath. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The room was surprisingly spacious. The sitting area and access to the microwave impressed me. Breakfast offered much more than typical pastries, fruit and cereal. Complimentary hot beverages throughout the day was an added bonus. I would recommend the Best Western Plus in Hammondsport to anyone traveling to the area.
- This hotel is very clean & the lobby & breakfast areas look great! My room was clean & beautiful! The bed, pillows & covers were very comfortable! I loved the free breakfast! The selection of food was great & the hot foods were the perfect temperature! The breakfast area was very clean the staff attentive & helpful. This hotel is near a lot of restaurants & wineries.
- Staff was nice, we had a discrepancy in our bill as we checked out. It was resolved to 110% of my satisfactions !
- Perfect hotel to stay in for touring the Finger Lakes Wine region
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff, a real pleasure!
Vinehurst Inn & Suites
Located in Hammondsport in the region of New York State, 20 miles from Watkins Glen, Vinehurst Inn & Suites features a playground and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Village Tavern Inn
Village Tavern Inn is located in Hammondsport, 18 miles from Watkins Glen and 7 miles from Bath.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 54 miles from Village Tavern Inn.
No reviews yet.
Microtel Inn & Suites Bath
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn & Suites Bath offers accommodations in Bath, just 24 miles from Watkins Glen.Some units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was inexpensive and close to the interstate. It was fine.
I particularly liked the service staff. Because my flight was cancelt I’d arrive one day after my booking dates. It was no problem to cancel the room afterwards. In addition, the service people helped me with any individual questions.
The breakfast was good. Beagles, eggs, yogurt, cereals, coffee and orange juice.
The fitness room was clean and i found everything i needed for a good morning workout.
- Very clean and friendly staff just wish we had a microwave in the room but was all in all a good hotel
We stayed on the first leg of our journey. The location was convenient, room was clean, looked newly remodeled, very nice. We were up and out early, check-out was easy and friendly, and they had the free breakfast station open early.
Over-all, I’m finding I love staying at Microtel.
- My boyfriend and I loved the size of the room, it was perfect for two people. Overall it was a good stay, and we would definitely stay at a Microtel again in the future, you cant beat the price.
Days Inn Bath
This hotel in Bath, New York features an indoor heated pool and a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms and the hotel is off of Interstate 86.At the Days Inn Bath, every room is furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator. Cable TV with HBO is available in all rooms.Guests can use the business center and the laundry facilities at Bath Days Inn.
- The pool, how nice everyone is. Its like home away from home..
- the heated pool was very nice and the bed was very comfortable.
- It’s a nice hotel for the price, pretty good atmosphere compare to other hotels at this price, the building needs some good renovating but for now it’s welcoming enough. The pool is small but nice, breakfast has egg and sausage , good coffee. It’s a 30 min drive from Watkins Glen park which is an amazing water fall view . The view from the hotel window is pretty nice.. .the Bath town is very small not much to do in terms of entertainment ………….
- Wonderful value, for only $40!! Clean comfortable room, great shower, nice hot breakfast. It felt like I was in a Hampton Inn
- Convenient parking, friendly staff, accomodates pets
Old National Hotel
Old National Hotel is the only full service hotel in Bath, and is located a short walk from Pulteney Park Country Club. The property features an on-site restaurant and bar. The rooms include cable TV, a sitting area and desk.The Old National Hotel’s restaurant serves American cuisine. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Keuka Lake and Glenn H. Curtiss Museum of aviation are within an 8-minute drive from Bath Old National Hotel. The Corning Museum of Glass is 25 minutes away by car.
- We loved the old-world charm of the lobby and first floor appointments!
- Great Location for going out for the night on the town of Bath
- We have stayed there a few times and it is always lovely. It is old world comfort, from another era. A refreshing changed from the highway chains. A pleasant step back in time. Worth a quick trip off the exit.
- The bed was comfortable and they allowed pets. We traveled with our little dog and there is a park across the street to walk in. Nice Farmers market on Saturday.
- Nice location, just about 10 minutes from Hammondsport.
Cohocton Valley Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Cohocton Valley Inn offers accommodations in Cohocton, just 15 miles from Bath. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Kim(owner) called & texted info about room particulars,places in town to eat/get supplies,etc.Very clean,comfortable room–flannel sheets on the bed,fridge,microwave,coffeemaker–all things that we didn’t expect but were glad to have.Felt like we were staying at a friend’s house instead of an inn.Very reasonably priced.
- Extremely friendly! We received a very warm welcome in spite of the fact we arrived quite late! We were given tips about great places to eat and about beautiful spots to visit. We really appreciated this.
- I intentionally chose a place away from traffic and a big city. This hotel met my needs. It is in a classic small town. The town is nestled in a very broad valley which borders on beautiful farmland. Although I didn’t have time for it, one could have a nice picnic along the Cohocton River.
Location to the Wineries???!
Easy to get to.
Very nice owner!
- Personal Touch. Much effort into cleanliness and making you feel at home. Complete information was given about the facility and the surrounding area. Quiet, peaceful rest after a busy day of sightseeing and travel.
Top Hotels In Hammondsport New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hammondsport New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hammondsport New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hammondsport New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!