7 Best Hotels To Stay In Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Grenville-sur-la-rouge Quebec:
Éco Spa Highland
Located in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge in the region of Quebec, 30 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Éco Spa Highland features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 25 miles from Éco Spa Highland, and Saint-Jérôme is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 45 miles from Éco Spa Highland.
- This proved to be one of the best travel experience my husband and I have had. The facilities and decor were beautiful and well made. The staff was personable and accommodating. The man who owns the lodge was incredible hospitable and engaging. He invested in chatting with every guest even told stories over dinner and sang as he played his piano. The spa was located on a hill top overlooking rolling mountains and the rooms were lovely. We stayed in a prospectors tent and were comfortable and warm all night despite the windy snowy evening. I would highly recommend becoming a patron of this amazing space.
- Hot spa overlooks beautiful forested mountain vista. Dining area has cozy fireplace with a wall of windows that share the mountain view. We stayed in a “standard” room that had a king size bed with fresh linens that smelled wonderful. The room was clean and bright and the bathroom was beautiful slate with soaker tub.
- The location was very peaceful. We were the only visitors on the Friday that we went up and they made sure that we felt comfortable. The staff was great and they ensured we had everything we needed. The breakfast was amazing and the spa was extremely relaxing. It was cold the day we went up, but the fire place in the tent kept us very very warm and made the experience that much better. We will be back for sure, thank you once again!
- The setting of this hotel is just perfect , peace and lovely views .
- The property is in woodland, on a gravel road, and somewhat remote. The spa area is separately charged, and comprised three pools of different temperatures. It was nicely laid out. Breakfast was served as a set menu, with yoghurt, croissant, fruit and coffee.
Located in Montebello, 17 miles from Namur, Auberge Montebello features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, river or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 42 miles from Auberge Montebello.
- This was a great place to stay. The room was lovely with a beautiful river view. The decor of the place was perfect with a vintage style and warmth. Great breakfast, waffles, fruit, everything you could want. Nice and quiet, didn’t hear any noise from other guests.
The food (breakfast Saturday, brunch Sunday) was phenomenal, and got plaudits from my Toronto relatives, who are not easily impressed.
Also, to a person, the staff was highly motivated and solicitous.
- Good value for the money. Great location. Friendly staff.
- Excellent waffles for breakfast. Nice comfortable room. Friendly host.
- Staff was nice. The room cool. Water got warm quickly when showering.
Quality Inn & Suites Hawkesbury
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Hawkesbury offers accommodations in Hawkesbury, just 30 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Jérôme is 31 miles from Quality Inn Hawkesbury, and Montebello is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 42 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Hawkesbury.
- New beds…super comfortable and free hot breakfast was good.
- Bed was good, television was modern flat screen, coffee in the room was good. Furniture new.
- Cleanliness, breakfast, staff – better on every level than any choice hotels in states. Excellent low cost hotel!!
Staff was friendly and helpful.
The room was clean and the bed comfortable
- The staff at the hotel were very friendly and professional. The breakfast was also pretty good.
Le Petit Château Montebello B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Petit Château Montebello B&B offers accommodations in Montebello, just 17 miles from Namur.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Macdonald Cartier Airport is 42 miles away.
- Great location, beautiful historic house, excellent breakfast, friendly and helpful staff!
I enjoyed absolutely everything about this place. The rooms were extremely clean and had a beautiful decor, the homemade crepes for breakfast were delicious, and both people who welcomed me were lovely and extremely helpful.
The place was right at the center of the village which made it easy to walk anywhere. 10min walk from the Chateau Fairmount where you could rent equipment for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, or skating.
Best place in Montebello!
- Clean & Comfortable room, Very nice hosts, Great advice about the area and the next stops of our road trip
- Management awesome, friendly and helpful. Free use of kitchen, main living room, etc. Antique elements throughout very charming. Oodles of books in case you’re bored.
- Property & service are warm-hearted, with old-school decor. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. Well worth the price, especially if you have friends/events at chateau Montebello and you want to save a few hundred dollars!
Hôtel du Chasseur
Located in Brownsburg in the region of Quebec, 19 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, Hôtel du Chasseur features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Saint-Jérôme is 23 miles from Hôtel du Chasseur, and Montebello is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The inner decoration. food inventory for breakfast
- Very nice place to stop on the way to Montreal, relax ,privet, for as was perfect.
- The soothing sound of the river just outside of our room window was so relaxing. Our first Auberge experience with shared accommodations. We enjoyed it very much.
- It’s essentially a B&B. All the rooms are on a second level, accessible by an outside staircase leading to 1 main entrance/exit. Inside there are locked bedrooms with sinks and AC units inside (AC queen room only). The bathrooms are communal but very clean. The complimentary breakfast was great! Muffins, coffee, milk and cereal, yoghurt. All included with your stay!
- Rooms were cozy and staff was friendly. Surroundings with river is nice!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Manoir Chamberland offers accommodations in Montebello, just 17 miles from Namur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or river. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and golfing. The nearest airport is Macdonald Cartier Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa
One of our top picks in Grenville.Located in Wentworth-Nord, 20 miles from Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts, Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa features a sun terrace and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Saint-Jérôme is 25 miles from Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa, and Montebello is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa.
- The location is good for a getaway from everyday routine. Free ski and snowshoe rentals, nice trails too, but not well marked (we go lost!) In our room, the bedding and washroom were clean. The tennis courts were not too busy so we could play almost anytime. I paid half the price by booking on booking.com instead of the hotel website!
- It was fabulous scenery, just unfortunate that we couldn’t use all that was there to offer due to weather conditions. Couldn’t skate, ski ealking was treacherous and snowshoeing was ok.
Magnifique majestueux le cadre incroyable
Le restaurant qui a un chef qui a bossé avec Laurent Blanc est un vrai pro
Les serveuses sont super gentilles et attentive
Venez voir vous serez agréablement surpris
La suite est majestueuse et la salle de bains est digne de celle des rois.
Plein de loisirs spa piscine jacuzzi sauna tennis patinoire ds un cadre enneigé et enchanteur
- Le lit etait tres confortable et la chambre tres propre. Le personnel tres professionnel et accueillant. Les cups de café ont été très appréciés. Le prix abordable que j’ai pu avoir sur booking.com.
- Propreté et personnel dévoué. une patinoire extérieure.
Top Hotels In Grenville-sur-la-rouge Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!