7 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Fuentelpuerco Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga
Located in the center of Berlanga del Duero, opposite the Collegiate Church, Hotel Rural Villa de Berlanga offers stylish, modern accommodations with castle or church views. It has a bar-restaurant and sun terrace.Villa de Berlanga Hotel’s air-conditioned rooms feature smart décor and are equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with bath tub or shower and includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. A room for guests with reduced mobility is available.Staff are happy to give you more information on sights and activities in the surrounding area. Soria is a 50-minute drive away, while El Burgo de Osma is 14 mi from the hotel.
- Aracele, the receptionist was amazing. Warm and friendly. It was my daughter’s birthday and they made a special effort at breakfast to celebrate it with her. The rooms are modern and up to date, there is a small kitchen available for preparing meals which is especially convenient if you’re traveling with children or want to save money on eating out. Overall, it was probably our best hotel stay during the entire month that we were traveling in Spain.
- Absolutely beautiful rural hotel with spectacular views of the cathedral and castle. We loved on room with the angled roof on the top floor and the wooden beams on the ceiling. We had a huge bathtub with headrests which was delightful.
- Great unspoilt town, historic fortress, helpful staff, secure motorbike parking.
- This appears to be a recently well renovated property. The room we had was modern, clean and comfortable with a separate sitting area too. The Wi-Fi was good. The location is great for, say, visiting the castle ruins at Berlanga on foot.
- hotel very modern rooms very comfortable bed lovely bathroom had lovely shower all in all a very good hotel the staff were very attentive helping with the language and trying to make your stay an even better one
Hotel Fray Tomás
Hotel Fray Tomás offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant. It is set in a former 15th century palace house in the center of Berlanga de Duero.Decorated in warm tones, rooms offer views of the town or the castle. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s Casa Vallecas Restaurant serves Spanish cuisine with an innovative touch, and Spanish wines. There is also a bar which offers tapas.There are several villages of historic interest in the area, such as Gormaz, Caracena, Rello and Andaluz. Soria can be reached in a 50-minute drive.
- A great little hotel in a beautiful little town. A great base for exploring southern Soria. I stayed an extra night I was so enchanted!
- A very picturesque historical town. Comfy room with juliette balcony. Breakfast was taken in the traditional spanish bar attached to the hotel – very good coffee. Parking available in the church square about 100m from the hotel. Dog freindly.
- The service is warm and personal and cheerful. And the restaurant is amazing. This is the third time I have returned to this hotel, and I find it is an amazing value.
- El desayuno no es buffet pero está muy bien y es abundante.
- A destacar la amabilidad y la atención de todo el personal del hotel. El restaurante de buena calidad, platos exquisitos. La habitación especiosa y limpia. Desayuno correcto. La ubicación perfecta para conocer el bonito pueblo. Cerca estacionamiento sin problema.
Hotel CTR San Baudelio
Hotel CTR San Baudelio in Casillas de Berlanga provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar or a meal in the restaurant.At the hotel, rooms have a desk and a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hotel CTR San Baudelio has a playground. You can play ping pong at the accommodation.El Burgo de Osma is 20 miles from Hotel CTR San Baudelio, while Valdelinares is 28 miles away.
- desayunomuy completo,ubicacion excelente,trato fenomenal,ycercade sitios a visitar,lo mejor el trato de ana y pablo,la limpieza perosobre todo la comida buenisima y muy barata.
- Habitación amplia y confortable, el desayuno está incluido es convencional pero suficiente, se agradece contar con piezas de frutas y bizcocho casero
Habitación amplia y calentita. Cama cómoda. Baño limpio. Silencio absoluto. Desayuno bueno.
Tiene un buen restaurante.
La pareja que lo regenta son simpáticos y amanles.
Personal muy amable, a pesar de tener una celebración y estar a tope nos atendieron muy bien, nos prepararon cena y no nos pusieron ninguna pega.
El desayuno es autoservicio, pero lo tienen muy bien organizado, tienen cafetera con cápsulas, tostador, pan de molde, y en la nevera, frutas, yogures, embutidos, Muy correcto. Para repetir. Muy cerca de San Baudelio de Berlanga y de Berlanga de Duero, una joya para visitar
- Habitación correcta, amplia, cama cómoda. Desayuno al estilo self-service en una habitación entre el bar y la recepción.
Located in the small village of Rioseco de Soria, Quintanares offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and features a garden with a terrace. Free private parking is available nearby.The property includes a bar and a restaurant specializing in traditional local cuisine. There is also a shared lounge with satellite TV and board games.All rooms have heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Cañón del Río Lobos Nature Reserve is a 40-minute drive from the property. The surrounding area is popular for mushroom picking and hiking. Soria Train Station is 27 mi away.
- El personal fue muy amable y atento, las camas eran cómodas, el desayuno muy bueno y la ubicación ideal.
El personal es muy amable.
La comida buena.
Hotel limpio y bonito.
- Pueblo pequeñito y muy tranquilo. La comida genial y el desayuno fantástico, casero y abundante en cantidad. Tenían una sala de estar con información turística.
- Etablissement très calme et reposant.tres bien accueilli.a recommander
- Amabilidad de la persona que nos atendió a nuestra llegada. Habitación de buen tamaño con un bonito balcón. El desayuno casero y muy rico.
Rincón del Nazareno
Rincón del Nazareno is located in Almazán’s charming Old Town, on the banks of the River Duero. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private terrace.The stylish rooms at this guest house feature parquet floors and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Each one offers views of the Old Town or the river.Rincón del Nazareno’s contemporary restaurant serves traditional local dishes, using seasonal produce. Large weekend meals with roast meat are available on request.Almazán’s Town Square is just a minute’s walk from Rincón del Nazareno. With good access to the A-15 Motorway, the property is a 30-minute drive from Soria.
- Very good and supporting staff. Really as it should be.
- Tasteful modern decor and facilities in this traditional building. Staff were friendly and the food was excellent ?
- Great amazing view. Nice breakfast with different code tast
- I have stayed in this hostel before. Its easy to find just off the motorway. For the price the rooms are modern,clean and a good size. Staff very helpfull. Restaurant opens at 9pm for typical menu of the day at 12.00 euros
- The hotel was in a good position for exploring Almazan. There was free parking outside the hotel.The hotel was clean and modern.
Hotel Villa De Almazan
Hotel Villa de Almazan is located in Almazan, a 20-minute drive from Soria. It offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and 24-hour reception, and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV.Each room at the Villa de Almazan is decorated with locally made furniture. Rooms include a safe, mini-bar and private bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer.The Villa de Almazan’s restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine, specializing in roasted and grilled meats. The hotel also has a café-bar where you can enjoy characteristic tapas.Villa de Almazan is around a 2-hour drive from Madrid and just 26 mi from Medinaceli, a historic town with famous Roman and Moorish gates. The hotel’s tour desk provides information about the area.
- Free parking, ideal if your travelling thru., clean, good food and reasonably priced. Modern hotel, very casual feel about it.
- Room was ok, unfortunately the airco was not working, only air was circulating. Had to sleep with opened window and that’s no fun. Shower was great!
- Comfortable airy room, very clean friendly staff. Nice evening meal in the cafeteria, bar at hotel and is easy distance walking in to the town and plaza major
The food was good.
The staff very friendly.
It was easy to find.
- La tranquilidad, la limpieza y el personal muy agradable. El desayuno también me gustó bastante.
Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma
Located in Almazán, Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma offers a garden. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a terrace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hotel Rural la Estación del Alma has a playground.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give guidance on what to do in the area.Soria is 23 miles from the accommodation.
- I am coeliac and mentioned this as I made my choices for dinner; not because I expected anything but to ensure I’d made the right choices. The hotel then went our of their way to provide for me… even a special breakfast with gluten-free toast, cereal and biscuits. They were so kind!
Rooms dedicated to literary figures
Overall attention to detail
- Great choice for breakfast, but we were unable to have an evening meal as the restaurant was fully booked.
- Very large room and bathroom and made to feel very welcome with our dog, who got his own cushion and bowls. Fantastic breakfast.
- Quite location very clean large room lovely evening meal at very cheap price and very good breakfast best so far travelling through france and Spain.
Top Hotels In Fuentelpuerco Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuentelpuerco Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!