7 Best Hotels To Stay In Fox Island Alaska – Top Hotel Reviews
Fox Island Alaska is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fox Island Alaska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fox Island Alaska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fox Island Alaska. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fox Island Alaska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fox Island Alaska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Hotels In Fox Island Alaska:
Resurrection Lodge on the Bay
One of our top picks in Seward.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Resurrection Lodge on the Bay is located in Seward.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.
- The staff were friendly and always available for questions or to help. Breakfast had choices and was delicious. Very relaxing. We tried to extend our stay but there were no rooms available.
- The best bed and the best breakfast we have enjoyed in Aladka. Our room looked out over the bay. It was wonderful. The hosts were wonderful.
The best time to visit Seward, in general, would be June to August. Not mid-May/Mid-Sep. The property’s location is perfect. Even though it was pouring during my stay, the views were breathtaking. Add to this the hospitality and the warmth of the hosts and you have a killer deal. The hosts can arrange your entire tour requirements/activities and you’ll even get a good deal if you book with them directly. They also drive the guests to the town as and when needed.
The breakfast is good and sufficient. They plan to add a meal service from 2018 and that makes life so much easier.
The rooms are very cosy and the bay view rooms have a killer view. My photos of the room are on the darker side because of camera settings, the rooms are well lit. Book well in advance as they have started accepting reservations for 2018.
- The view was spectacular. The lodge was secluded and peaceful. The owners were very gracious.
- Fantastic views of the bay both from my room and the breakfast room. Only stayed one night – would loved to have stayed longer. Owners were excellent hosts and very helpful
The Alaska Sealife Center is less than a 5-minute walk from this pet-friendly inn. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and barbecue facilities are provided on site for guest use.Cable TV and a full kitchen are provided in each guest room at the Taroka Inn. A private bathroom is included.Seward Waterfront Park is a 10-minute walk from the Inn Taroka. Stoney Creek RV Park is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- Owners were very accommodating. Within walking distance of downtown.
- The beds were excellent!! The staff was friendly and helpful. The kitchen was stocked with dishes and pots and pans. It was just great.
- Bed was comfortable, linens smelled clean. ROom was large.
- We were in a 1 BR apartments in an somewhat outdated hotel complex with reasonable kitchen supplies. There was an outdoor gas grill. Staff were overall friendly. 1 block away from the main downtown street, and 1 mile from the newer marina and shops.
- The location is awesome. Parking was right in front and it was a quick walk to restaurants, shops and the Alaska sealife center. The young guy who checked me in, Evan, was really friendly. I would definitely recommend and return!
Best Western Plus Edgewater Hotel
One of our top picks in Seward.Best Western Plus Edgewater Hotel offers accommodations in Seward.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
the hotel is a BW: you know what you get and pay for… and that’s no bad news, especially in Alaska.
the building is located in a quiet neighborhood, and with a 20 walk you can reach the ferry terminals.
the hotel is big, but quiet and very well kept.
the room was large, fairly clean and comfy.
we found all the services needed: wifi, laundromat, breakfast.
breakfast is good, in a very typical “Best Western” style.
- Room was SMALL for a double queen BUT very well appointed. Liked that the sink and vanity were separate from commode and shower.
- Best hotel on our whole trip! Amazingly comfortable beds, nicely appointed room. The location was prime to get to restaurants, pubs, the sea life center, shuttle bus, etc. The breakfast buffet was outstanding! A good hot breakfast every day.
breakfast was really excellent and the chef changed the breakfast menu … sometimes there was french toast and other times pancakes but especially yummy was the properly cooked porridge … looking around the restaurant there was a serious clanking of cutlery and smacking of lips … the view from the dining room with glaciers and volcanic peaks and ocean waves was a plus plus experience …
thank you …
- The hot breakfast in the morning was great. The hotel was in the heart of the very small town of Seward and within easy walking distance to restaurants and different tourist sites as well as the waterfront. The availability to do laundry was helpful as well. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly. They went above and beyond helping me at different times. I was able to check in early since a room was available although they did figure out the additional rate, and they allowed me to check out a bit late as well. Overall the best stay in Seward, and the only hotel chain so it was comforting to have dependability one expects from hotel chains.
- the hotel is a BW: you know what you get and pay for… and that’s no bad news, especially in Alaska.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Seward offers accommodations in Seward. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- We loved the onsite restaurant, they opened early, the staff was great and the food was excellent. We loved the hotel decorations, they were exceptional! We arrived fairly late and we were greeted by staff who were friendly and very helpful.
- Staff was wonderful and the room exceeded my expectations
Rooms were clean, beds comfy, great value for winter’s rate. Location perfect for exploring the little town by foot. Hotel interior expertly staged with local and regional art and artifacts. Loved, loved, loved the breakfast rooms. Oh my goodness, too much to mention it all.
The staff was helpful, professional and personable.
Price good for accommodation.
Unique and very Alaskan
- The staff was excellent, very helpful and friendly. I loved that there was coffee and hot tea available all the time. There was an always full candy bowl on the counter.
Van Gilder Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Van Gilder Hotel offers accommodations in Seward. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Fourth Avenue Lodging
Fourth Avenue Lodging offers accommodations in Seward.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- Loved the place, the standard was as expected and LOWED Seward.
Bed was comfy and we felt safe.
nice location in town ,able to walk to many places of interest.
cheapest place in town. so happy to have a place to rest our heads for the night.
Parking lot was full of dog crap that could nod be avoided stepping in
Location above bar made sleep impossible
- The property operator answered the phone and was very pleasant and helpful. Parking is covered. The room was clean, the double bed was comfortable and the bath had towels, soap and shampoo. It was an inexpensive place to catch a few hours of sleep and have a shower in the morning before my fishing charter.
- Place was clean and accommodations seemed adequate. Location and view from upstairs was awesome! Has full kitchen so you can cook if you needed to save some money. Loved the City and scenery. Location was only two blocks from the Sea Wildlife Center and easy walking to all restaurants and shops.
Featuring free WiFi, Harborview Inn offers accommodations in Seward. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Fox Island Alaska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fox Island Alaska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fox Island Alaska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fox Island Alaska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!